The best time to trade - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

I did not know this friend, thank you very much for the information and this great council also has a lot of science about this but I had never thought about it and it is true the more the market moves the supply decreases and if you execute a purchase order at a low price You can place a sell order at a high price and it is executed since there are not so many offers in the market or they are quutan quickly at the moment in so much movement in the market so for me in short, you are right that is the best time to trade cryptocurrencies.

Trading has no expected time, in depends on market condition, when the market volume is good , it is best time for trading , it can be any time , nobody can say the right time about trading ! All depends on market

The best time to trade, and this relates to my personal experience is that you keep abreast of all currency movements, and there are periods in the month in which currencies drop very, very, very, very low, then you can buy in large quantities and different amounts of strong currencies and leave them for a very short period, maximum 10 days, after which the coins will start to appreciate terribly

My dear mate if you have enough knowledge about trading then it's remain automatically in your psychology that which is best time for trade. Also you can look at exchange that if there has enough buyers and sellers in the pair which you want trade for short term.

Thanks,

The best time for trade is when market is bear means when price of the coin fall than we have to buy our desire coin and this the best time for trade for me, although I am new in this crypto world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The Best Hours for Forex Trading

Currency trading is unique because of its hours of operation. The week begins at 5 p.m. EST on Sunday and runs until 5 p.m. on Friday. Not all hours of the day are equally good for trading. The best time to trade is when the market is most active.

The best time to trade is when blood on street and coins at discount prices, also you can trade when you find volume of the coin increase, that indicate that there is a pump coming

In my opinion the best time to trade is when you have carefully studied the market in recent months, weekly and see how it has moved in the last few hours, know how to enter when the price is low and hopefully increase the estimated amount to take a good percentage. You decide your moment

El mejor momento para ejercer el trading, es SIEMPRE solo tienes que observar el mercado, en momentos donde hay perdidas muchos otros ven ganancias, hay oportunidades de ganar en cualquier escenario, aunque claro también hay que  saber cuando es el momento de salir,  yo recomiendo que en el trading hay que fijarse una meta como máximo de perdidas y no pasarse de ella por operaciones. 

That's true , it very good to trade and it benefit lots of people while trading ,but it not always advisable to trade often ,look at the market , observe and make research before just jumping into trading 

I think the best time to trade, is the listing time. When popular exchanges are listing coin to their platforms, many traders will buy it, and its price will pump. I saw one, coin which price pumped to 36 000% in the first day of trades.

I think we should make an entry when market is stable. If we buy a coin in a violated situation, then any thing can happen to our investment. Every move is very important in crypto world.

Yes, and also, I think it is essential to monitor the closing of the candles in important periods and from there make trading decisions, for example, the closing of the 4hr candles to have a general overview

Spoiler

Estrategia Forex, Cancún (2020)

Hi. I think that trading can be done around the clock, since each country has its own time zone. However, the best time to trade is better to track yourself. Focus on new York time.

If when is the best time to trade is when a low value cryptocurrency that we have rises in value and so we can trade it and make a profit

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

The best time zones inside the day

9.30 — 9.50

Are the first 20 minutes after the session opens. They give the largest volume, the most dangerous and profitable at the same time, so they are not for beginners.

9.50 — 10.10

time of the reversal zone — the volume is quite high, but not the same as in the first 20 minutes. It is now optimal to trade — the volatility of transactions is still high, but some stability and calmness have already returned.

10.10 — 10.25

Volatility is compressed, and you can trade with low risk. A favorite time for many large traders is when they set the tone in the market and move it in a favorable direction.

10.25 — 10.30

the Market calms down, the high volatility of the day is often over, many traders close their profitable positions at this time. The best time to prepare for the new business.

10.30 — 11.15

large and safe morning trading zone. But you need to be careful near the end of the segment, as lunch time may start a little earlier or later.

11.15 — 14.15

The best thing you can do during this period is to have lunch and relax. Do not trade — in this range there are many false breakouts, torn sideways movements — you will quickly lose all the morning profit, especially if you are inexperienced.

14.15 — 15.00

during this time period, more trends have already been established.

15.10 — 15.25

stick to the trend and be careful — often at the 15-30 mark there are reversals and trend Stops.

15.30 -16.00

This is the last half hour of the daily session and it is better not to trade. Many large investors adjust their portfolios at this time. We do not recommend working under such pressure, although the volatility on short - term trades may be quite favorable.

these rules can also help you

• Be careful and patient when choosing the moment to open or close a position.
• Enter the market when it has the highest activity. This applies to Forex, the NYSE, and any other market.
• You need to trade very carefully during the beginning of the trading week or its end. During the opening and closing of the main session, the largest volumes are observed and there may be strong movements.
• Remember that without high volatility, the price will not change, and trading will not be profitable. Market volatility is quite dangerous, but even a “sleeping” price can change within a few hours and give you more opportunities to trade. But still, you should not lose vigilance, because the price can maneuver quickly, and in both directions.
• Rapid price fluctuations in any direction are typical for periods when news and reports are published. Therefore, you need to know the time when news and reports are released.
• Asset prices have the highest volatility during the session, which is the ratio of a particular share or currency.

Success in trading!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

That same I would say, recently there was a halving which the rewards of the miners were reduced by half and this causes the bitcoin to rise in price because now the miners will have twice the difficulty, which is why this makes the bitcoin price rise

There are different ways to think about this as when seeing everychanges throughout the year its risky too to observe for too long as you might not even get any profit anymore and might be even lower than expected so always check on the charts once in a while.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The best time to trade was yesterday,second best time to trade is today. You need to find what fits you the most in terms of best time trading. It is one of the advantages of cryptotrading that you can trade 24/7/365. Obviously, the best time to trade when the market is very volatile and has good liquidity. But you also can make your own schedule and trade when asian market opens (for example).

• +3 1