The best time to trade - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

I'm sure in my opinion service provider connected with dealing is usually in the event the current market indicates an astounding movement from the charges connected with Crypto coin so that you could competent to attain probability to acquire by like movement Exercise employ an approach relevant to the item.

Crypto talk is one of the best forum which you can earn good amount of crypto its really helpful than using a crypto Faucets which take you so much time to earn. Yes this forum helps me relax a little bit.im also working on faucets and paid to click sites and spend lots of time recruiting referral but this forum compensate more than the faucets I am using for almost a year. I hope this forum will continue to pay, because it is really a great help for me

Yes my dear best time for the trade I think is that when the price is bearish then you should buy that coin and when you see the price is high then you can sell so it is the best and main and expert people's strategy for trading.

I think every movement of life is valuable. So time in every moment is good but it depends on you if you are relaxable then you do it everything easily. Second if you do trade at this time when you have a more money from investing. Because if you get loss then you are strong to handle the situation. 

On 1/25/2020 at 11:50 AM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

Price fluctuations an inevitable aspect of crypto currency exchange, taking advantage of it will really help to different the top players in the trade, how something it's best to just invest.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing my friend
Monitoring the currency market will help you decide when to trade currencies and when to invest in them
And this matter depends on your personal judgment and the plan you want to work with
I think that the best time is when you gain sufficient experience and information in the field, so I advise you to wait before entering the field of trading and investment
If I give grandmother advice, please support me
Thanks

The best time to trade should be when the praise of the cryptocurrency increase in the exchange market, such as bitcoin, etgeurum, litcoin don't rush to trade wait until the price become favorable to you

The best an ideal opportunity to exchange is the point at which the unexpectedly siphons has occurred in any coins then its chance to get the coin since it will abruptly dump additionally so that keep in your psyche yet you need to hang tight for another siphon.

Whenever you are trading in any commodity not only in cryptocurrency you need to be well ahead of the time and be Proactive. If you are aware of the factors that affect the market going up and down then you can look into the indicators of the market in advance. If you think this sentiment it is going to be coming down in near future and the currency in which you are trading is actually at the highest point, it is best time to sell the currency as the market is still on the high, demand is on the high too but you are aware of the factors that it is going to come down because of your advance knowledge.

Hello my friend, the best time to trade is when you expect a high or low for a currency. In the case of a low we buy and in the event of a high we sell

Well its good to take benefits while the market volatility is high but we must be sure that one wrong move and if market goes beyond your expectation which seems usual at the time of high volatility the risk of losing fund is even higher. So at the tine of high volatility its best to wait and sell rather than taking entry. You can make your entry at the bottom but you must be sure that the crypto you are investing into is going to recover in coming days. For day trading and at the time of high volatility its very risky to take any move in my view for new comers.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Trading in crypto currency requires a lot skills and deep understanding of the trading market. However, trading should be done when the currency is low in value so that one can gain when the value increase in future.

When price of crypto curencies low then you buy this crypto currency.It is the best time for trading and earn money. When price increase then sell this coins and earn more profit.

• +2 1

I think the best time to trade through cryptocurrencies is when a popular currency goes down you can buy it. When you see the prices go up then you can sell and get profit from cryptocurrencies. Happy earning.

I didnot knew about fluctuation and spreads.Thanks for sharing.I also wanted to do some trading but tge lack of information and experience always pushing me behind.But I have learned many thing like trading on high price,biding etc.So I am being prepared for this sector.

In my opinion and experience their no best for treading you can not tread without having the knowledge of market and having some experience keeking these points in your mind and then you for treading

Yes my dear it is right and well said. This is the best advice when you see the coin in low price then you should need to buy that coin and when you see the price is high then you should need to sell then I think it is the best time for the trade.

• +1 1

Yes, of course the best time to trade in currency or digital currency is when there is a lot of market activity.  Therefore, in order to make a good profit, we must buy at a lower price and sell them at a higher price. I can make a profit

Typically, after 12pm, cryptocurrency prices are significantly lower. But the price really dips around 3pm and 11pm. And that's a consistent pattern over the last few years. So that – in theory – is the best time of day to buy cryptocurrency.

When more than one of these markets is open, there is more trading going on which leads to more fluctuation in currency pairs. This means that the pip spread is larger when more than one market is open, ... Tags: bitcoinForex Trading.

Yes this post is very important and informative post for trading. Information is essential about trade for me.i think every hour in right time that each coins different time . Keep should the market situation. 

Dear friends I agree with you that the best way to trade is when the market rate fells down we should buy more coins and when the market rate ups then you should sell coins it is a best time to trade and earn a lot of profit.

The best time to trade is when the market demand once goods and services are needed. It can also be when the economic balancing is accepting the goods and services are highly needed very well at the market.

The best time to trade is the time when you get best value. So we must be patient for trading or exchanging. If we wait we will good value and we can earn more profit. So just think before earning. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.