The best time to trade - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

The market is at this moment very volatile, that is, it has many significant changes in a very short time, of there you can take advantages if you know how to operate correctly with the different currencies. It is a very good moment

At first you must know, what is trading?.Teading  means to buy at a low price and sell them at a very high price, it is called trading. So it has no accurate time for teading i think.When the price is high yoy sell you thing 

Yes, and you also have to see if that cryptocurrency is a good project, if people are interested in it and if the team is not involved in scams. If the aforementioned is not fulfilled, sooner or later the price will fall and it will not recover again.

Everyone has there own ways of trading but i think th best time to trade coins for good profit is when the market is fluctuating because that is the time when price of many coins go up and down and with that you can buy when price go down and quickly take it to site where the price is higher which will give you some profit if you sell.

In my opinion, the best time to buy is when the liquidations or massive sales due to panic in the market begin, that is, when red candles begin to be seen in the market, for example in Yobit it is easy to take advantage of those situations, many see a decline and decide sell without thinking, In binance you can also take advantage of this situation when there are whale deposits.

On 1/25/2020 at 12:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

Trading is very risky. You have to be patient

From what I have studied, the moment depends a lot of the currency we are talking about and its fundamentals, but definitely how much liquidity there is or sudden investment of large companies, among other factors.

On 1/25/2020 at 6:50 AM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

Obviously without a flow of prices and liquidity activity no one could trade, volatility in cryptomoneas is inherent in the way they are managed, for that they are mostly created, to make trade between enthusiastic investors who seek to obtain profits in the short, medium or long term depending on what they are looking for.
Doing trade at a certain time is not something that can be taken as a premise because given what we already said about volatility, using a time segment is not necessary, it should be seen, in my opinion, always respecting that of others, a portion of movement in the currency that we handle, clearly we do not trade in all the currencies that exist, we always have our portfolio and depending on the mobility of each currency included in it we do the trade.

You have given the right explaination of perfect trading.I really liked your thinking.I am sure to try that.As far as i am in crypto another way can be helpful.One can use stop loss limitation.This will not bring him instant profit.But if he hodl that he will overcome with a good price.

Not everytime is suitable for trading cryptocurrency. We have keep on speculating the prices to understand the price drops and hikes. It is advisable to buy some coins when the prices are low and wait for the price to go high, so that you can sell them at high prices and earn profits. If prices still go down after you buy, there are some chances that you might face loss. But wait and check the prices, may be in long run you will earn high profits. 

Always trade when you everything about the trading world and when the prices are high and valuable. Stability of prices and knowing about the pattern of trade matters a lot . Keep a track on stability graph of financial markets.

I think there is no good time to buy. Because the market suffers ups and downs. That is why if you have a good amount of money to invest. The most convenient thing is to always buy BTC, since it will remain with good numbers and in the long term you will have good profit numbers.

In my opinion the best time to trade is when the coin market is at the bottom of the market and when the market is down you can be watered because at that time you can make more profit and you can increase the amount of your capital. 

I agree with you. There are no specific times for trading. The only thing is an accurate awareness of market fluctuations and knowledge of the benefit from these fluctuations.

On 1/25/2020 at 12:58 PM, sidik7 said:

the best time to trade i think you can try my advices you need to see the price of coin on exchange if the price of coins on market is low , you can start your time to trade buy more if have more fund.

more people use strategy time likes above hope you can try it .

Hello my friend, you can use several sites to see market fluctuations, cryptocurrencies, such as coinmarketcao, and monitor the rise and fall of the currency, as the best time to buy is when it falls and sell when the price rises .. With great respect to you

That is difficult to know especially if you spend a little time studying a currency in my opinion the best moment is when you can get more profit but there is always risk for example if you buy doge at 11 satoshis and sell them at 20 satoshis is good but What happens if the next day goes up instead of down, that is, about 30 satoshis you will surely regret it but this is so what we can do is speculate the best moment but knowing which is the best is definitely impossible unless you have a time machine

• +5 1

For me the best time to start trading when the blood is on the street  you can see that most time in exchanges when btc go down most of coin follow it this time is perfect to trading 

On 7/27/2020 at 9:42 AM, Ashsh said:

To determine the best time to trade, you should monitor the market well

Trading depends on market fluctuations, so we must watch carefully

Nice point of view

You have to check price of the coin first from the exchange. If the price of coin is low, then this is the best time to trade. 

Buy coin on low price, and wait for the price goes high and sell it on high price and make profit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend! I think when the price of bitcoin is low in the market you should have to buy the coin because this is the best time to start trading.

In this way you can get more profit by selling the coin when the rate of coin will increase in the market.

To add to any kind of trading, we must first wait for its better time. As we take the example of cryptocurrency, it is very appropriate to wait for a better time. We should invest in cryptocurrency only when the value of its coins is very low. And when the price of cryptocurrency coins is so much high, then we should not invest it at all. As the price of bitcoin has increased nowadays, investing in it will not be better at all. We want that if the price of bitcoin is low, then we invest a huge amount in it and then when the price of bitcoin is big then we should sell it, so that they will be able to get the good benefit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best time to trade is when the cryptocurrency you have in your possession has a high value and the one you want to buy has a low value and it can also be when you have the certainty that the cryptocurrency you are buying will increase in value. 

well there are no particular time for trading. we can not say that time is perfect or suitable. but as per my experience i like to trade late night after 12am. this is so because, i beleive that time most of the traders are present or online. different countries have their own time schedule, there is day in my country and in america there is night. to match their timinig i choose this timming..

Thank you for the information but with a small difference ...first I consider that every minute is the best time for trading ...second, sometimes we trade badly classified currencies and it pays off ... so I think that sometimes also we can win even contrary to the logic of the market