Ways to earn MONEY - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

Ways to earn MONEY

On 1/25/2020 at 1:24 PM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

Dear best friend @Seijcat, You're all points are very lovely and helpful. And All your points are worth considering.

We must develop an interest in our work and a passion for learning. I am student and this forum is very helpful for me due to knowledge as well as money. Thank you very much for choosed to this topic.❤️🤗

On 1/25/2020 at 2:24 PM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

The ways to earn money are really good.There are currently many ways to earn money online.If we work in all sectors then we can get good income from every sector.

• +2 1

On 1/26/2021 at 4:01 PM, Sssh115 said:

There are many easy and wonderful ways to make money and one of these methods is the world of coding in which we work. It is one of the best sites that earn profits and a lot of money through publications and posts that you share daily and through which you get positive evaluations that increase your profit and points.There are many easy and wonderful ways to make money and one of these methods is the world of coding in which we work. It is one of the best sites that earn profits and a lot of money through publications and posts that you share daily and through which you get positive evaluations that increase your profit and points.

Yes you have a point there are many ways to earn but difficult to understand it has been long am in this forum but it is very good to earn here but you need to have the knowledge to understand all the activities in this forum many point of earning in deferent ways. 

• +1 1

You can work on some freelance websites where you can groom your writing, drawing, graphing and various types of skills. There are a lot of ways to earn money but it depends on our efforts. 

On 1/26/2021 at 7:52 PM, Bella_edward said:

there are really lot of ways and people's were rushing and in need of ways to earn. That would be helpful to everyone.cryptotalk is a good way to earn money.

With the lockdown as a result in numerous nations thus numerous individuals simply having the web to invested their energy, it is conceivable that online deals will see an ascent. I feel that I may attempt to discover my e-narrows passwords and check it out. I have a few things I've needed to sell quite a while.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing, all these mentioned are really important for those that are looking for job opportunities. And we can make good earning through through online jobs. 

I am new here on this forum I feel of that forum this is the best way of earning because we can n learn English and other trading skill it is not only  earning site this site gives us knowledge and other teleco

mmunications of that forum when I use of that forum I am able to speak English everyone face to face my English is much improved for this site thank you

On 1/28/2021 at 5:39 PM, Gloria Valantina said:

Yes you have mentioned some of the best ways to earn money. But it's not really that easy to find a job that can be comfortable for everyone. Also it is quite difficult to find a legit platform to work at, cryptotalk is an amazing forum as it provides you with knowledge and pays you decently for the valuable time you spent here. 

Although the forum pays for learning some still found it hard to learn here because they are most focus here, so when we are giving recommendations to newbies, let's make sure they focus on learning more that earning

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello, my friend, and thank you for sharing your knowledge already. Just as you said, there are many ways to make money, but you forgot trading, it gives beautiful gains if you do it right and you must work hard to start your own business. This is also a good source of income and is often something more desirable for you .

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable ideas that you published which may help many people to achieve more income and more money, I think they are very useful Thank you.

There are many ways to work from home via internet, I have been working from home for 2 years and so far I have had good results, from home we can teach to speak not only English as you said but we can also give classes for people who want to learn to speak Spanish because there is much demand but there are few people who teach it so it seems to me a good way to work from home.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/25/2020 at 1:24 PM, Seijcat said:

Great post As you said appropriately there are numerous approaches to acquire pay online yet all the said occupations require some information and persistence to do everyone is pursuing quick and pain free income. Yet, on the off chance that they get familiar with all the above said work abilities they can acquire deep rooted.

The web presently got gigantic and enormous more than previously, and the acquiring strategies are excessively, you can procure by a ton of ways, regardless of whether you shopped you will procure in a similar time, by something many refer to as cashback, so search and you will discover such a large number of ways

Hi my friend, I am a new member of this forum .. Really, thank you very much for this great and great idea about ways to make money.I believe if we invest wisely we can still make a lot of money because crypto becomes more famous every year and I see myself as an early investor.

There are so many ways to earn money this days it either you get a full time or part time job and apart from that you can have side hustle like investments and also online job or online earning platforms like this forum it very wise to work in this platform it certain that you will get paid

Dear @Seijcat thanks for guiding the juniors but are you sure we do other work here because if we do other stuff their which means un related to this forum than its a cause of being banned

So my suggestion is do only related work here

Thank you so much for letting me know how to make money.  I never thought that money can be earned along with acquiring knowledge. So it is very good to know this.

• +5 1

Thank you for the data approximately the work you specified. From everything you have got said, none speak to me as a crypto trader. I am no master and don't know how to benefit or win from occupations like you specified. I can as it were exchange on the trade and make cash.

Thanks for sharing this information after a very hard work. I am very happy that you are helping your juniors or newbies of this forum. Dear mate this post is full of knowledge and information and in future I will try my best to work on these tips and get good reputation 

Yes, there are many ways to make money, and in the circumstances of Corona it is possible to work online, there are many companies contracting with engineers or doctors to provide work or support via the Internet, and it is possible to work with marketing via the Internet, there are many ways to make money online that we can not hear about that We must always consult others.

There are so many and several ways to make money or earn money. Dear you can earn money just by doing investment at the invest box of yobit. And the best ever way is that you can earn money just buying or selling the coins. 

• +5 1

Nice, information mate you are right despite of sitting at home and doing nothing in these hard time of pandemic we should start working online and start earning which would be very helpful. So i am also looking forward to start up a job and i will work on your ideas and see if it could help. Thank you!!

Hi mates ! 

Welcome to cryptotalk and hope you all having good time ☺.

Dude you shared a great information and methods you described are really helpful for earning a handsome amount . Again thanks for sharing .☺

• +1 1

There are too many ways to earn online from home but every method needs effort. We can get nothing without effort so we should have to be hard working person so we can make our own methods to earn we can make our own ways.

Yes my dear you are right if someone want to work and want a job they should find the job fulltime and part time also and they can also work online  for the earning and they will get soon if they will try their best i think this forum is also for esrning and in this forum everybody can work and earn money easily by posting daily 20 posts in this forum just need to do some hardwork and need to follow the rules of this forum to get the good earning and good results.