Ways to earn MONEY - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

Ways to earn MONEY

In fact, a good topic and I want to add something, which is the trading process .. through which you can really make a lot of money, but that requires a lot of effort and patience .. and the potential for losses is great if you are a beginner in this field, so it is advised before studying to learn well and gain experience  From others, to the failure of such problems.

Thanks a lot. You did a amazing job by posting this. This will be so much helpful for us. Lots of important information you figure out here. I  try to maintain your suggestion. As a student i love to work here. This is the best site to start online job here.     

Dear mate your information is very true that there are many ways to earn money online but according to my opinion cryptotalk is much better than others sites. It gives you opportunity to learn and earn at the same time. 

There are really a lot of ways and people's were rushing in need of ways to earn so there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

There are really a lot of ways and people's were rushing in need of ways to earn so there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

best information for us. you are right there is alot of ways to learn alot of money through different works. Like physical job 9 to 5 or online something or trading etc but every work needs time and knowledge about the work we are doing. 

Why don't you add about digital money marketing. If you have good amount of money and knowledge about the market you can invest in crytpto currency. Or you can trade.

• +1 1

From the list you cited, I think the best option since it does not require so much investment or knowledge, is the development of applications that generate income for other users or the creation of simple games that scale faster with some paid section or adding aspects u aesthetic attributes.

Your post is very interesting About Online Work .Basic, time is money ...Today will give time to this work .Time makes money .There are lots of ways to earn money .Online Freelancers Increase Everyday And at the same time, online jobs are also getting very strong. 😇Online work has made life very easy and very efficient . Every person has his online workshop according to his field .Nowadays every person likes to be independent ...Money is important for everyone to spend life.According to your need and your field, every person is earning money from online work .

Dear @Seijcat there are many ways for earning money by the job we can earn a money by YouTube we can earn a money by online job we can earn a money but cryptotalk is one of the best source of earning money this can solve our finincial problems easily 

thank you very much from the deep of my heart my dear for sharing this useful and informative information we all need money for our life expenditures so I am very thankful to you for suggesting me a lot of ways to earn money and I must try at least one of them to earn money

I think there are many ways to earn online some of them are like on every exchange like yobit coinbase there are a lot of options of investing and earning you can do trafing you can part in mining all of them are good and profitable but at present i am just working on cryptotalk and it sounds great and profitable too

On 1/25/2020 at 10:24 AM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

Thank you so much my dear friend for these great ideas, the main way to earn money is your normal job, and after that for me it's this amazing platform, that you can learn and earn money from it at the same time. 

Good luck 

• +3 1

Great post As you said properly there are numerous approaches to acquire pay online yet all the said occupations require some information and persistence to do everyone is pursuing quick and income sans work. Yet, in the event that they become familiar with all the above said work abilities they can procure long lasting.

Thanks for this post
There are many ways to earn money through cryptocurrencies. The best for me is trading because the profit is the most, and it is science and you can mine, and there is also free work such as this site that your income is good

• +1 1

One best way of earning money is cryptotalk. As you get money without much effort or stress and pressure. We can relax,learn and earn here which is quite a rare combination to find in other platforms.

With the internet becoming so widespread in countries there are many ways to make money online .

Well I think If you have some money then you should trade the markets.

If you don't have money, CryptoTool will help you get the money and I prefer working here for me as a student because I don't have much time.

• +3 1

On 1/25/2020 at 1:24 PM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

Dude thanks for telling a lots of ways to.us to earn money but according to me trading is the best option to earn money because here you also learn alot but the very basic key to be successful in your life and money is sticked to focus towards your goal and work hard for your future then you can achieve all the things you want to achieve 

They're many Easy ways to earn money online, but to find the legit ones similar to this great platform will be very hard, because majority sites forum or platform you find now you see that you must first invest before you gain and at long last you find that the forums are just scam.

Nice topic, I think those are one of the best ways to earn more income, I think this forum has also giving us that opportunities, now I can gladly recommend this forum to my friends who are looking for ways to earn some extra income.

I think that it help students like me to earn their own money but I heard that they give very little amount of our hard work but if we have plenty of money we can trade which is best way I think. If you agree please like me.

Thanks very much mate!

For this useful and helpful tip for our primary aim. I am sure the primary and not secondary aim of every member here is to earn Bitcoin and grateful to you for making a provision for the simple achievement of this aim of every individual here.

Thanks once more dude 

Getting a job is hard lately with the lockdowns for corona. If people could get a decent job they wouldn't be online in forums trying to make a buck from campaigns, bounties and events. The world is moving in a direction of high unemployment and there will be a lot of problems from that if the governments don't judge correctly and if some idiots don't stop accusing the unemployed and the universal wage that is demanded today. In fact there is nothing worse than not having a job and demanded to work without security and insurance in jobs that are nowhere near your skills. Those that accuse universal basic income of anything should shut it immediately as their time will also come.

Edited by mk4

I thank you, my friend, for this information that you provide to us. This publication is very useful and I have evaluated it with a positive reputation because it is one of the posts that really deserve to be supported.

This is good way to earn money i will try to all of the methods  i think crypto talk is best platform for earning money we should work hard and gain more knowledge in this platform and earn money. 

This is very informative thanks for sharing my Friend. There is a thousand of way to make money. My opinion cryptotalk is best way to earn money and also gain knowledge. i will recommend this forum also because of this it will also a big help to those looking for easy way extra money. hope to help too. Good luck.