What are loan investments sites - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Epic

What are loan investments sites

There are many such site in the market that you will give your digital currency or your bitcoins to get loan. But the terms and conditions that are available to get a loan are not quite simple but they are quite difficult. You will follow their rules, then they will give you loan and they will also have a specific date that by that time you will have to return to them. Because of this, it is best to have a cryptotalk acount, if you give time here too and get your respective.

I cannot say anything about this because I have no experience about this issue of loan site but am sure you can get information from other forum members and I hope it will help you and us too 

• Useful or interesting 1

As for me, I have not heard about sites that give loans in Bitcoin. As for increasing your profits and earning, I advise you to invest in cryptocurrencies in yobit, as they are safe and reliable

Personally I do not recommend that these types of pages are used and much less the P2P, basically they charge an exaggeration in commissions for loans and also most platforms are not responsible if you are scammed or spoiled.

• +1 1

I don't think they're alternative websites like faucet. They're not profitable for me and most of them are scam that's why you should avoid from those sites. You can focus on working here because we can make 5-6 per day since the bitcoin price increased 24.000$. It's great for us and i don't think you should waste your time in those websites.

• +4 1

Borrowing investment sites, I think, are sites that provide loans for you, if the interest is large, I don't think it's good for you. Use a better site for you, I don't like to make loans because I'm afraid I can't replace it later.

• +2 1

I do not know much about loan investment sites But I think that they lend you for investment. We should not rely on such sites, rather investigate about them first. We should work diligently on crypto talk, Everything we can get from here. It is very confident site. We should invest only on cryptotalk there are many benefits.

• +1 1

I never use those kind of sites. I think crypto loan sites are not legit and they will do scam. I think you do not need any loan. Just keep working here. You can earn lots of satoshi and you can store them in your wallet.

Dear I do not have much information on this subject but by me that he has a wonderful forum that contains the most important and useful information and must learn and increase experience on encrypted currencies to trade and invest in profits in this forum and thank you

Hey dear friend I didn't have much knowledge about these sites but I listen that we have to give all our information to get the loan from these sites. Therefore I will prefer the earning by this great forum because this is hundred percent real and legit site .

I do not advise you to think of any investment site, instead, go towards trading, good profits can be achieved by trading if you have the appropriate experience, and you can follow an experienced trader to see the opportunities available in the market.

• +4 1

This is not making any sense, I didn't get the right idea, please give some more details to understand it well, I'm a little bit confused here, who will loan to the other..

We can learn a lot about investing because we know a lot of good things. We hope we can learn a lot about investment. Here we can do a lot. I think if we want to know something better, we can learn a lot.

As a biginner,how can one invest or apply a lone? The only thing I'm garantee of is how to reply a post.a biginner needs to be introduce on how All this things work.

those sites are fraudulent sites which demand some money for passing your loan, main problem is the lil profit, you be careful

• +1 1

Investing is to have money and then put it in investment funds on the platforms, but I do not advise you to invest, as the currency that you put in the investment fund may decrease and then you will lose a large part of the value of the currency that you put in the investment.
In my opinion, trade is much better than investment.

• +1 1

I haven't heard anything of such in this field of cryptocurrency as a beginner but still i don't think this is a good advise for anybody to partake. Its rather good to partake in cryptocurrency trading and investment with a low capital and earn some little profit rather than partaking in some loan investment sites.

I don't know but my de i know about the cryptotalk it is the best forum in the world no doubt it is very useful and knowledgeable forum. You can lean and also make money in Avery easy way and it is better 

• +1 1

Facute is useless but if you want to earn by giving your curriencies and earning loan it's not good man. If you have money then my dear start any business it's best way if you think that by business if we face loss then we will surely loose our money so my dear don't worry when you face loss then you will surely succeed in your life so don't worry just relax after failures there is win its realty my dears. 

Yes there are many website as loan payment I think but I never use this but I use a cryptotalk. It is the very good teacher for me and I say it is my ATM. It is very helpful and even this make me crypto trading expert.

• +1 1

Yes dear there are also has some websites where people invest, they do not get some returns. Some websites are very good loan websites that deal better with you and And those who provide you loan do not receive any double money in return for you without any interest. And the terms and conditions of their loan are not very complex, its method is very simple. They wants to help people in a right way.

My friend, I think that the loan method has bad advantages and I do not recommend it. Because you must be confident of the person you intend to give the loan to. Keep your personal information so that it is not subject to fraud.

By the way, I have read all the comments made on this post but I cannot tell you which platform allows you to make loan investment, so I do not want to tell you anything here Therefore, please consult a senior and ask him which one is of your use. 

Do they even exist and why or how will you pay them back or their will forgive if you are unable to pay back the loan what are thileir investment that they willngive loan to someone they didn't see or hear from in they live time.

There are some websites that have some lending systems but there are many scams and ponzies. They ask you to invest and you will probably lose your money. Then there are some that pay smaller interests but still centralized and then there is DeFi, which claims to be decentralized, however not actually, as still the websites are not actually decentralized and the staking or lending may have some centralized elements that could be a risk factor.