What are loan investments sites - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Epic

What are loan investments sites

Well, loan investment is a kind of lending some money to the people who wants to borrow money, you can put some interest with it within a number of months its up to you but be careful for those people that they are not paying their loan so you need to double check the people who will you lend some money.

when you getting to a loan investments make sure to research what loan investment you want.. loan investment is like you can be a borrower if someone needs money and make your money as lending and it's all up to you if you want put an interest to earn some extra on it. but be careful to choose who can you lend you money to prevent in being scammed by other scammers.

Borrowing investment sites, I think, are sites that provide loans for you, if the interest is large, I don't think it's good for you. Use a better site for you, I don't like to make loans because I'm afraid I can't replace it later.

Investment sites are sites that allow you to have a fixed profit rate daily after your money is deposited there first and this is a condition, and yes, they are completely legal .

simply its a site who takes your crypto and returns you with some interest , there are very few such websites that offers this, its just like a fix deposit on your bank but you really need to be careful from scamming sites , there are alot of scamming who gives fake commitment 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/27/2020 at 4:54 AM, gordoncrypto said:

I would avoid anything that involves lending. Margin trading, leverage, and cards that let you borrow against your crypto are ways to lose your money.

I agree with you,if you are not a experienced trader avoid lending,specially that margin trading or leverage,otherwise it will liquidate you. Trade using what you have only.

Loan investments sites  are those sites that actually go into loaning and the loan are typically for investments I think you can't make much profits from this loan investments as there are risks of losing your investments it's too risky

Yes some are legit and their interest is high but i have meet some Facebook scammer who are claiming to provide 1 btc loan and ask for 10$ fee you should block them 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If you want to invest in crypto, you can only buy crypto coins, but if the price of the coins you buy increases, you can sell them later.  And can make good profit by investing.

On 1/25/2020 at 1:15 PM, Epic said:

What are loan investment sites? Are they legit? How do you earn from such sites and are they better than faucets, i would like to supplement my earnings here in cryptotalk with alternative ways to earn crypto and i dont like faucets.

I think this kind of site are legit. They work like banks loans. We can take loans from this company through staking their coins. Recently I saw moneytoken project made a hyip about it.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 1/25/2020 at 9:15 AM, Epic said:

What are loan investment sites? Are they legit? How do you earn from such sites and are they better than faucets, i would like to supplement my earnings here in cryptotalk with alternative ways to earn crypto and i dont like faucets.

Please don't do this. Your wallet will thank you that you didn't use one. I once used a loan investment site and I almost lost my money because the site in question stole everyone's money and exit scammed. Luckily for me, I did not invest anything yet, I almost did.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/25/2020 at 3:55 PM, Satishmolankar said:

This forum is unique because of its works and many things like this only because many are working in this forum to earn and this is the best way to do and to earn and learn about some great works also

Yeah i agree with you this forum is unique and different from many other forums, because many people are working in this forum to earn and this is the best way to do

21 hours ago, Ashkwik said:

Yeah i agree with you this forum is unique and different from many other forums, because many people are working in this forum to earn and this is the best way to do

Please do not go off topic, since the mods might delete the post if you do. It would be unfair to the other posters if their post gets deleted along with yours.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

There are many of the site which take the BTC coin un case gave loan as many of the BTC you give as many you got loan from the bank. 

On 1/26/2020 at 4:38 AM, Migo said:

But I didn't understand, how you can give them btc for loaning btc?? This is not making any sense, I didn't get the right idea, please give some more details to understand it well, I'm a little bit confused here, who will loan to the other?? , you or them, this is my question 

You have to provide them your information like KYC and then discuss the amount you want to loan .Then lend them your BTC for 3- 6 months for $1000 .You  can have them back when you paid the loan.

I would suggest you that don't invest in crypto coin through such loan sites because its foolishness to take a loan for investing in crypto coins and returning it back with interest it will not be profitable for your investment.

• +1 1

On 1/28/2020 at 4:45 AM, Crypto555 said:

I recommend you to stay away from this websites. A lot of them are scam and all they are trying is to take all money from you. They will ask for big commissions to get your money out 

That's right, after you earn some profit on their website they will ask you to deposit more and more money in order to withdraw your profit. They will also ask you for referrals 

Many sites here they take your bitcoin and gave you loan but thats not good. This crypto talk forum is really unique and easy to earn here.

As much as I am here in this forum , I am hearing this topic for the first time so I don't have any idea about it. That's why I am extremely sorry. But thank you for your post. I will browse this topic For more comments so that I can earn knowledge about this topic.

On 1/25/2020 at 8:15 AM, Epic said:

in those type of site you are borrowing your money to another person that will give you that back, with interest, in a determined time. it's legit doing this buy all depend of which site you are using, because there are a lot of scam sites

There are several website in this technological world but some of the websites are been popular.now a days investing in website are been in trending there are more websites.

As i am new i did not know much about it but i know that there are sites that give you loan on your btc coin but they have not easy rules and most of them are scam so i did not prafer them to use.

On 1/25/2020 at 12:15 PM, Epic said:

Yes there are some organizations/exchanges/sites. that will give you loan by handing them over your btc. But I suggest you that.. you have to take loan from fiat banks because if your btc is in there hand there is no guarantee your btc is safe there..

Your questions is vary difficult for to answer because i didn't have any experience about that one . So work on it and hopefully you get the answer of it.thank you