Favorite crypto businesses? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 1/26/2020 at 12:55 AM, Migo said:

Yobit is the best place to do business, trading especially, this platform does not require any kyc verification, and the fees are logical almost, in bitcoin maybe they are high but I can handle it, I suggest everyone to use yobit, because there is no better better than it in the current time, I think 

Your are totally right mate, I have been been on this platform for a while and I have come across even a single person complaining about yobit, the only problem they encounter is due to problem they caused themselves. Yobit is a legit site for investment.

• +2 1

Dear, I joined this forum about 2 months ago and before I joined this forum, I did not know anything about cryptocurrency. I still don't know much, I only know about this forum and some precious coins. I am trying to gain information and experience. I only know this forum and I like to work in it. The CryptoTalk forum is great for me. I'm not interested in any website or company yet.

The favorite business on crypto is investment box that for me it gove y5ou not so big profits but it less risk than trade currency or buy and sell. But you have to study history of currency before trading or invest  on it 

• +1 1

I think my favorite cryptocurrency business is exchanges, to be specific my current favorite exchanger site is yobit since it is the one where is responsible for us getting paid on the campaign and also they are the one where we started the campaign. Yobit is really easy to use as long as we have time to explore on it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't have any knowledge on the cryptocurrency businesses like KYC you have mentioned in this topic because i am still a learner and as well a beginner in cryptocurrency field and i wish to know more on the cryptocurrency businesses you have mentioned. My best business for now in cryptocurrency is to trade or invest on any favourable Cryptocurrency coin.

• +1 1

I can't understand what you want to say but I think that you want to ask the sites which give profit I suggest you to invest on other sites which will give a lot of profit.

I have no knowledge in the Crypto business you have mentioned mate. The only knowledge i have Cryptocurrency business is trading and investment on crypto coins which i have earning profit from. Anyways, thank you for sharing this with us to have the idea of the cryptocurrency businesses like KYC as you have mentioned.

• +1 1

I have never done business on any platform, but whenever I intend to do business in the future, I have gained a lot from your post. And I have learned many things which good website to do business with .Cryptotalk is very good in terms of business .

Yobit is the best spot to work together, exchanging particularly, this stage doesn't need any kyc confirmation, and the charges are legitimate nearly, in bitcoin perhaps they are high yet I can deal with it, I recommend everybody to utilize yobit, in light of the fact that there is no preferred better over it in the current time I think .

Yes friends i am feeling it so much interesting and i think it will be my top favorite business . Because from this i am so much satisfied . and also secure .

• +2 1

O like to do my investment in crypto currencies because is so good in return of profits, it's nice to buy btc when the price of it is low and making good profits when the price is more higher-up, their is lot of wallet that you can use to buy your coins or sell, like trezor wallet, paper wallet, etc.

Favourite crypto business is really necessary ,in crypto currency exchange or business trading is good under yobit platform which will make easy earning for more profitable 

I like to do trading in the crypto world. Basically my intrest is in trading business. But we have forums like cryptotalk so we can choose them as well where you can earn and learn at the same time. 

Hello, I also like steem, and some of those who are looking for 0x could choose to publish0x is also good, to publish, I also think the same about the design they maintain, but still they are still a good options.
As for the exchanges that I consider good, they are Binance, yobit, blockchain, they are the ones that I consider good and that I personally like but it will depend on tastes and according to the needs we have but it is something that I consider, those would be according to my tastes, a cordial greeting.

• +5 1

The cryptocurrency is one of the most profitable forms of currency in the world today. As a crypto investor, you must use the highest rated and reliable crypto trading platforms such as yobit.

Hello, I like a lot the projects that have many connections with others, that seek to improve their support and the way they work and manage to expand, one of these tokens is called solana, which is in many exchange that I think can have a high value in the coming months, I think it is very good that the projects we choose to invest fight for

I think my favourite crypto businesses in doing crypto investment and crypto trading. I do crypto trading because I use to earn a lot of profits from it and I also invest in some coins to also earn profits. 

For me, I do not have enough experience about companies that can be trusted about encryption, but the yobit platform for me is the best place to work where we can invest or trade in it and it is safer and more reliable than others and we can achieve the desired profits through it

On 1/25/2020 at 6:09 AM, Shadfurman said:

What are your favorite crypto centric and/or crypto adjacent companies?

I like the 0x platforms. I like steem, but feature and design wise it seems to be lagging. I'm looking at blockfi, nexus, Celsius, and cred for stable investments. I'm still trying to find an exchange I like, just using coinbase atm. Long term I'm trying to avoid KYC verification, so I want a list of companies for when I finally take the leap, until then everything is square and legal, so I'm looking for those too. Any rental/real estate companies use crypto?

I haven't found a lot of developed crypto business beyond exchanges and loan investment companies. A few social media sites that barely rise above proof of concepts.

What are your favorite crypto companies?

My favorite cryptocurrency business is trading.My favorite business is trading because I can earn a lot of money a month by trading. That's why I chose trading.When the price of a coin goes down we buy the coin and when it goes up we sell it so we get profit.

I need more information about crypto business I am new to this sort of work I need more information about this and more examination to comprehend and get thoughts what are acceptable business I attempt.

I'm not that old but I know enough about crypto.  In my experience.  Bitcoin is something we can always rely on and continue to be the leader in the future.  But it is not wise to invest all your money in Bitcoin.  See different Altcoins and try to get some future promising coins .. 

In crypto i prefer to investment in the biggining stage because  i can get profit in it with short time investment.when we experiance then will switched to trading and with trading i earn more profit  .I am just intrested to know to digital market and get experiance.

My favourite crypto business is trading.and the other is buy and sold of bitcoin.I think trading is very useful for earning profit from cryptotalk.Cryptotalk business is risky. ups and downs are the part of market.when you see the market value is high trade the bitcoins and earn good amount of profit.

• +5 1

Dear partner.  cryptotalk is a very helpful and instructive site.  In this we can easily earn money sitting at home which helps our family financially.  Moreover, it not only helps to make money, it also helps us to know many unknown things.  Because of this we are able to move slowly towards our future.  Thank you for posting what you need.

On 1/25/2020 at 2:09 AM, Shadfurman said:

What are your favorite crypto centric and/or crypto adjacent companies?

I like the 0x platforms. I like steem, but feature and design wise it seems to be lagging. I'm looking at blockfi, nexus, Celsius, and cred for stable investments. I'm still trying to find an exchange I like, just using coinbase atm. Long term I'm trying to avoid KYC verification, so I want a list of companies for when I finally take the leap, until then everything is square and legal, so I'm looking for those too. Any rental/real estate companies use crypto?

@Shadfurman The best work in the yobit platform is easy and simple, and a person can keep currencies as this platform provides many investments and trading in the right way. I wish you success