Forex and Crypto Comparison - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Forex and Crypto Comparison

Nothing is a big creation, but it was small and it started to grow and develop and this is the case of cryptocurrencies. It started small and started to grow and prosper little by little and I think that it will become stronger than digital currencies and even cash. I trust cryptocurrencies well so I invite everyone to keep cryptocurrencies and work for them.

On 1/24/2020 at 11:21 AM, Roomi said:

Today i want to discuss a comparison in between forex and crypto markets and trading, that which is better and more profitable. Currently Forex market cap is almost average 5.1 trillion and Bitcoin or crypto market cap is almost 2.4 billion. 

Crypto market is struggling to pull up and forex is already highly traded market, also it is legal almost in the world. And crypto is not yet legal in many of countries of the world. Risks are also high in trading crypto coins as compared to forex market.

So what you guys have views and hopes for the crypto market? 

Could crypto market beat the trading volume of forex market?

Could it be legalize in the world as forex is?

Could the volatility be controlled by anyone?

Have your views and hit Like if you like.

I think the comparison is really good, but the forex market as a lifetime is actually larger than crypto and it contains a lot of liquidity, but today the crypto market has a lot of liquidity.

• +2 1

Forex is very good but I prefer the volatility of cryptocurrencies and this due to the potential they have and that if we talk about good projects if we invest in the long term we can obtain very good profits so it is only a matter of time and see which one gives better profits and which requires less experience because they certainly have their advantages and disadvantages but in my opinion I prefer cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

In general, the cryptocurrency market is improving continuously day by day, and we may see it one day ahead of the Forex market.
But at the present time there is no room for comparison, because the Forex market is legal and very old for the crypto market. As for the crypto market, it is very recent and is not legal in most countries of the world.

• +1 1

Once the cryptocurrency is legal throughout the world, the capitalization will undoubtedly exceed all the businesses that exist around the world for a logical question that if not being legal, it is half of one that has been operating with all legality for many years, in addition Of the many benefits that cryptocurrencies offer you, people invest in them every day.

Volatility is what makes cryptocurrency trading attractive, the forex market has been around for many years while the cryptocurrency market is relatively new. I think that in the future the two markets could compete head to head on equal capital and daily transactions.

It cannot be denied that the Forex market is larger than the crypto market.

But if you look for profit, the crypto market is much more searching than forex.

In Forex, you need a large capital because your profit rate will not exceed 5% per month.

As for crypto, you can achieve this percentage daily.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Forex is a great market but the crypto market is also great and we can make good money in this market if we start trade in it and so many peoples will make good money in this market and it is true and they also withdraw that on daily basis.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The forex market is the real currency market, and it is a special market for foreign exchange trading and currency pairs trading against each other, which means that there is a market to know the exchange rate of the dollar against the dollar or the euro and other monetary currencies. That is, the forex market is the exchange of a currency for a currency, the Forex market is very huge and it is the largest financial market at all, with more than 5 billion US dollars traded daily in the forex market. The volume of investment in the Forex market includes more than 3 times the volume of investment in the stock market globally, and the reason for this is known, as there are banks, institutions and investment funds for investment. This is the reason why the forex market is characterized by great stability.
As for the digital currency market or the cryptocurrency market, it is a market for trading cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, and trading is done by opening an electronic wallet to store digital currencies, and then the possibility of trading and buying digital currencies and making profits when selling them when the price of the currency rises and buying when its price drops . However, one market differs from another in terms of volatility, as mentioned earlier, it is highly volatile, but profits have an advantage for experts in trading who have experience in understanding the risks involved in trading.
If you are looking for the best of the two markets, you should make several considerations, the first of which is the most profitable in the opinion of many economists. Forex is the market that generates the most profit, but be aware that there are many fraudulent companies in the Forex market. Nevertheless, if you have sufficient experience trading in the forex market and know the technical analysis of indicators, you can make a good profit in the forex market easily.

• +3 1

According to statistics, the forex market cap dominates the crypto market, but the current trend shows that the crypto market is growing every day, thanks to not only Bitcoin, but also its altcoins, which are helping to make it a global market.

• +2 1

I haven't tried to invest in forex as it is also new to me. I have heard a very bad reviews on it as it has stolen many amount by many users. I have tried many times to invest in crypto and earn a good profit. But ij Forex, it looks like the fake investments to be stolen.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello, what good information you have published, it is a very useful topic, but the comparison is not quite right, because the currencies have certain restrictions, instead the currencies are decentralized, although it is clear that you exposed, the good and bad things of this type of finance.

• +1 1

Crypto could definitely be legalised as forex as we all know that some countries now already fully accepts crypto currency. It's just a matter of time before crypto is as big as forex market but this will take some time before happening

• +4 1

In fact, at the present time or the near future, I do not think that the cryptocurrency market can match the forex market, but later this can happen, in fact that most of the physical liquidity in the cryptocurrency market is in the bitcoin currency, I think that if there is a currency or two Like Bitcoin, this can constitute a competition for the Forex market

The forex market is the oldest financial market today, with the presence of the cryptocurrency market making trading volume in the forex market reduced because some prefer to trade in the cryptocurrency market. It is little but certain that the cryptocurrency market is coming into use and the forex market is becoming obsolete. The cryptocurrency market that cannot be monitored by the government makes people keep their money in cryptocurrency because no one is monitoring our assets.

• +5 1

I prefer to cryptocurrency exchanges. It is more affordable! You cannot trade Forex anonymously. The activities of Forex brokers are regulated by law and they undergo a licensing procedure. Commissions on most cryptocurrency exchanges are lower than on Forex.

• +1 1