Bitcoin volatility is decreasing, and this can only mean an upcoming strong move - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Bitcoin volatility is decreasing, and this can only mean an upcoming strong move

So much predictions and everything going according is very big moment of happiness for many crypto peoples. What a great bull run. Every newspaper headlines are crashing news of bitcoin. And I think that there is some hand of this pandemic as well in this bull run. What do,  you peoples thinks that will pandemic will end earlier or the bull run of bitcoin 

The calm preceding the storm This saying represents the Bitcoin movement as it stays steady for a period, collects strengths and then springs up, achieving impressive records, and this is what we noticed in the recent period, as Bitcoin achieved huge record prices and that was after a quiet period of quiet

@Alsh9 @Mutivo @moh123456

The story here is that you need to be careful about what you will do next because there is a lot of work to be done and effectively so , there is a lot of good ideas to be spelled and effectively so , right now we need growth and effectively so , the right thing is to find solutions to the things that are spending your time biutcoin today has fallen and very first , take this in the morning it was at 39K right now am seeing it at 32 K

If bitcoin volatility decreases definitely it value depreciates as well, but if it volatility increases this is as a result of high demand and it price increases automatically.

I think that Bitcoin is about to make a bull run that no one can stop in its face. It reached up to 42 thousand Dollars about a week ago and then it bounced back to thirty one thousand and now it went back to thirty eight thousand and I think that it is preparing to go to forty five thousand Dollars or even fifty thousand , and nothing can stop it.

• +3 1

The volatility of bitcoin is diminishing amd it means that next move will be powerful. But however volatility presently has not decreased so much for price to go up drastically.  We have to see many other things like,buy and sell for that day . Then we can get a good predict. 

• +2 1

On 1/15/2021 at 12:55 PM, Carolena said:

It is normal for bitcoin price drops to occur slightly, as the market is very volatile and affected by the events the world is going through, but this price always returns to recovery and rise again, so periods of decline can be used to buy bitcoin and store it until the price returns to rise again.

You're Right following the flunctuation of the price of bitcoin since months ago, it may increase by bigger percentage and decrease by small percentage, this is showing the no matter how it the price fall the increment is coming after, and I love the way Bitcoin has been behaving this days @Jaco 5 @J R

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah dear I have same thoughts you are right as volatility of bitcoin is about 35000$+ and I hope it will be jumps up soon as possible we should be ready to take some good decision which lead us to a great profit

• +4 1

Yes i clearly trust you i also assume that decrease in volatility is a good signal for all the customers of bitcoin it states that very quickly there might be upward push inside the fee of bitcoin which can give excessive earnings to its traders.

• +3 1

I think that this is good and will benefit everyone, and that these fluctuations will be good for everyone, so we have to work well and regularly and store what we could of Bitcoin because its price will be stable and in good and high condition that benefits everyone

The pandemic has been the cause that BTC has increased so much and that is what I have read, the popularity of btc grew much more in 2020 and this was due to the problem that the whole world presents and before that situation BTC becomes stronger and before so many investments their price shot up to 40 ky is something surprising.

If it is like this when the market is slow or stationary, it is the ideal time to buy that crypto and invest because this undoubtedly marks that it can go up a lot and obtain many long-term profits.

Bitcoin volatility is decreasing means it is taking a short rest before the next steep climb. It also means whales are arming themselves for the next assault.  It means there is neither buyers nor sellers in the market.

Volatility has decreased because the price and market cap are now counted in hundreds of billions of dollars, instead of million. 

I think that the currency has reached a fair price, and then it will take a significant deviation, either down or up, and this is present in technical analysis, but the news greatly affects the currency