How can I invest ?? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

Investing in cryptocurrencies is good and beneficial and makes you increase your money quickly

On the Yobit platform there is a currency and interest investment next to each currency. You can choose the currency and the amount you want to invest and get started

Before investing in any currency, the currency project must be studied first. To avoid losing money. Ethereum, for example, is among the best currencies currently and has a strong project ... and the basis of investment is sometimes risk

The most popular place to purchase cryptocurrencies are crypto exchanges. There are several different exchanges to choose from, with the most popular being yobit, coinbase and Bitfinex. These exchanges allow you purchase currencies like Bitcoin and eth and many more so register and get familiar with them

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 1/22/2020 at 2:32 PM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

I encourage you to continue in your research since you have taken a new step in this matter, you realize that it is important to be constant that
there are difficult moments in this new stage of your life but you have to be and remain constant understand that everything is a process that everything has to be a constant work And that way you will be able to grow and you will lead other people to grow

On 1/22/2020 at 4:32 PM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

Good night, how are you? In my little experience, I think that the best advice I can give you is that you read and research a lot before investing, so you avoid scams, basically.

Investing is the most way to increase your money without getting tired, but you must be careful and know where to invest your money

The best platforms for investment are the Yobit platform, as it pays daily interest for the currencies in which you invest. In addition, this platform is safe.

Go to the investment fund, you will find all the currencies and the percentage of daily profits

• +3 1

On 1/22/2020 at 11:57 PM, Oxygen said:

There are many ways to invest in crypto currencies, although investments in crypto currencies are risky but if it is done wisely and with good knowledge skills than we can incease our earnings through investments, the trading ways are different like, alt coin day/weekly/monthly trading, leverage trading, options trading, forex trading. Every trading needs good knowledge and experience.

Good night, how are you ?. I think the same, the main thing is to make a strategy, and respect it, be it a daily, weekly, or monthly amount to obtain.

The first step to start investing is to learn a little about the business so as not to have losses and to know the precise moment to buy and to sell, even in this same forum you learn long after you learn something you invest

I recommend that you read a lot or review a lot of the type of trading you want to do, be it mining, long-term investment or trading, your skills may not be for everyone, just as I am not good at trading, but if I do one trade with a longer time from one to the other, waiting for the cryptocurrency to have a considerable rise that allows me to increase my capital , but if you want to experiment and see what your fort is. 

I recommend you first inform yourself of the ways of scam in the modality you want to rehearse, this will prevent you from losing a lot of money and that in the end you decide to leave this world of cryptocurrencies, also remember to be very cautious with the amount to invest, because here you will see wonderful opportunities and you will lose them out of distrust, as well as you will go head-on projects that paint very well , but when it comes to truth you end up losing all your money. 

Good luck friend!

I would recommend Crypto as it is still in fairly early stages of mass adoption. Bitcoin is forecast to grow many fold from current price as supply is only 21 million in total so will become more and more scarce even with rising price. Compare it to FIAT which suffers from inflation especially now with so many bail outs and money printing for Covid crisis.

A good way to invest is to work with the Yobit platform, it offers excellent trading and investment tools. Trading can be manual or automatic with the robotrader. For investment you can use the investbox and virtual mining of the Minex token, which is currently leaving excellent benefits and is constantly on the rise.

Well, I personally recommend trading since with this we can generate good income and everything is in our effort and knowledge, but if what you want is not to try too hard, I recommend you to investigate on the web good pages that are paying but not They have been paying for a long time since then it would be at the end of its useful life and good luck friend I wish you good luck.

Para hacer una inversión se deben tener claros muchos factores, como el que considero más importante tener una formación previa en el tema, ya sea poca o mucha, pero bien fundamentada para evitar pérdidas innecesarias. Después de esto, tendrás que decidir qué invertir en minería o en el comercio de criptomonedas o invertir con ganancias a largo plazo

On 1/22/2020 at 3:32 PM, steve197 said:

esta es mi primera semana en las criptomonedas mientras estoy ganando algunos activos para empezar.

Quiero aprender algunos conceptos básicos sobre inversiones y si alguien tiene algunos consejos para mí, estaría muy agradecido.

Friend if you want to invest, the first thing is that you know the investment sites, a large part of them are fraudulent. Then determine how much of what you have in money you want to invest, that amount should be like 5% of your money, you want it in the short term in profits or you want it for the old age 10, 20 years, how will the custody of your assets be, You can withdraw them at any time. it takes a lot of research on your part and do not take the suggestions of a few in a forum!

Edited by rodr9572
Моя ошибка

Ways for beginners to invest in cryptocurrencies are simple ways. You do not need to study much about investing and you do not need to take long lessons in investing, so you only have to apply some steps and you may earn a lot of money from your investments

• +1 1

Before you start investing, get to know this complex crypto world, start earning some crypto with faucet, then you will start reading about the projects and more interest, more knowledge you will get, I will only tell you do not trust those who tell you to send money and they will multiply your money sent.

Coins in general have been an important component of human life for thousands of years in many different forms, their use has always been the same. Providing comfort for your family and yourself by providing food, clothes and other useful consumable assets, hence the importance of money

But how do you earn so much money? There are many ways to do this, but the simplest and most popular way is to invest
Most of us start out with small investments for two reasons. The first is because we still don't know how to properly invest our money. The second reason is to start with a little money to learn, understand things and try to reach small amounts

Edited by julia52862582285

If you want to invest in an airdrops campaign or in a cryptocurrency, it is best to find information about that campaign or where you are going to deposit your money, because it happens that you can find pages that they use to scam people, they can steal their identity and their money. You can see the opinions of other users and see how your investment has gone.

Well, if you want to invest your capital first, what you have to do is see and investigate very where you want to put your money so that it generates more money, you also have to take into account that every investment platform has a risk in this case I had investigated a platform where it is giving you a 9% per month will usually vary but if it is sustainable obviously this I tell you because I put my money to generate more money and until now the platform is called Mirror international trading but in itself you own research

• Useful or interesting 1

Для инвестиций есть множество вариантов начиная с криптовалюты, акций, заканчивая различными проектами внесение средств в недвижимость. Все это зависит от того какие цели можна переследовать. Чем больше проценты тем выше риски потерять вложенные деньги

• +5 1

On 1/22/2020 at 3:32 PM, steve197 said:

You also have to think about how much money you are willing to risk, what your financial goals are, what knowledge you have and your preferences regarding investment control.

There are many ways to invest on the Internet, some of which need a large capital, and some of them need some dollars.  Also, there are sites that ask you to pay a certain amount and then give you interest on it during each day, but I do not advise you to rely on it because most of it is fraudulent and does not pay and whoever pays them closes their site after a few months.  Personally, I invest my money in trading and buying stocks. No need for trading.  You have a lot of money, unlike stocks, as they require capital and knowledge of the market.  There are also profit-sharing sites that I think are good, even if their profit is very small. Good luck, my friend

I see there is a market condition is not very stable. if I become you, I am more persistent to hold tightly. do not have to panic with circumstances like this. Every cloud has a silver lining. keep the spirit and keep thinking positive there will be light coming.