How can I invest ?? - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

Hello Buddy, 

I hope you will be fine. It has many site to work with invest the money then earn the money. But youbit is best site in the world to work online without investment. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. It payment is 100 here. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. I am very grateful for you. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. 

Best of luck😍

Before starting to invest or trade, it is best to search carefully for all the information related to that, in order to enter the field comfortably.

• +2 1

This is what everyone is asking about abut believe me it is not as good as it sounds, investment is different from trading and investment is somewhat more secured but the problem is that most people who want to start an investment become impatient and they become traders, they buy coins with no earlier knowledge and they sell it at the wrong time and end up losing a lot.

Basically investment is where you put your money in the hope for an increment or profit. So you can invest in HYIP programmes or Ponzi schemes but those are risky and you might end up losing a lot of money. You can also stake your crypto and get back good returns. However the best that would give you spontaneous results would be crypto trading but we all know how risky it is.

Enter the investment fund on the Yobit platform and you will find many successful investment plans. Choose what you want so that you can invest in currencies such as the dollar and the ruble

Dear, if you want to invest you must have a good experience so as not to become prey to fraudsters, at first, start with a small capital and choose the honest sites.

First  of all we should  seek the experience  of the site then do any investment  on it.Talk with the senior or the one whom use the site and get benefits when you sure you do then you can invest. 

Hello guys,

Criptotalk is most of the best platform that gives u chance to earn by your own .There are many ways of earning in this platform like sharing post in criptotalk and even with the investment .But investing is something risky because firstly it is not on sight way of earning that you will handed over your money and will get back hand to hand so there is always a risk with online working but if you move forward wisely than there will be less chances of bearing loss

First of all gentleman I want to tell you about the cryptocurrency it is a good platform for earning the money first of all I think you want to make account and you can invest your money on trading sites for Bitcoin for Digital currencies are good ways for earning the money

I think that i really prefer to invest in reliable currencies, whether you want to speculate in a currency with a low price and then quickly give them to a higher price, or to buy a currency that is low and make it a long-term plan until it rises in a suitable way and this is trading, but investing in mining and sites does not favor him with great risks .

You are begginer please avoid to being scammed,because for scammer it is easy to cheat you by observing your activity. If you  want invest just wait if don't want to lose any money. Anyhow in any case you have to invest watch movies on crypto check and observe activities of others regarding investment on yobit then invest 

You can invest in different fields of cryptocurrencies, but I will advice you to invest in trading cryptocurrencies buy coins at low prices and wait patiently for some time for the price to go high and sell them.

You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.  If you want to invest some money and try risk free and trading it is risky to invest and cloud mining sites do some research for investing in many of their scam sites.

I can invest through dollars or BTC because if I invest in the course, my profit will be more than having many sites to invest in and there are many sites that are only available through work.

Dear friend,

i think that Just thinking about the possibility of investing money, even in small amounts, this step indicates the awareness of the owner. Although investing money wisely and intelligently is not an easy thing, everyone can invest their money if they are patient and acquire the appropriate knowledge and skills.

Investing is one of the best ways to build wealth and financial independence. The concept of investment in general is to take a sum of money (capital) and try to develop it by purchasing assets that you expect that their value will increase with the passage of time, and there are multiple and varied types of investment according to the goal, method, return and risk.

Whether the sums of money you want to invest are small or large, the goal is one: to make this money grow and get additional money through it.

Investment is the amount we put in some project willing to be successful and get profit from the amount we have putted in. I

say that we spend the amount and predict that we can get benifit from them. And in digital currencies we can invest in various platforms like yobit. 

Hello friends, I am a begginer in this crypto world. I don't have much experience about this feature. But in my experience, we can learn many things and earn money from it. We can invest money in this forum. By investing Money, we can get profit.

On 1/23/2020 at 3:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

as a member here i want to share with you some tips for me, if you want to invest your money you should think first what is site do you invest your money, to increase more your income or grow your money what is better for you. 

I can't answer that question yet. ... because I don't know.But I t

hink you picked the perfect forum to learn how to invest. Well if we read some post we can realize there very useful tips.

Decide how much help you want investing..Give your money a goal and set a deadline...Pick an investment account...Open your account...Choose investments that match your tolerance for risk.

There is more than one way to invest. I prefer the investment fund because it makes it much easier and preserves my capital, and this is the most important thing in the matter. You can also use it.

If you are just starting out then you shouldn't be talking about investing yet. Rather you should be thinking of learning how things work so that you don't end up doing things the wrong way. That is the best way to start.

In the beginning, you must have enough experience in this field because any mistake will lose your money .. When you invest, you must choose a suitable and reliable platform .. and choose famous and reliable currencies as well.

You don't need to invest. When you are new here, just comment. Complete your hundred comments and then you will automatically start less. How to message here

My initial advice would be, only invest what you are willing to lose. The Yobit platform offers you an investment box which I highly recommend as you can have daily, weekly or monthly returns depending on the plan you take. I personally use it to multiply my Talk tokens with very good returns.