Beginner's advice. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

You are right dear mate.My remarks to the newbies is the more knowledge they acquires,the more succesful they will be.If anyone want to survie in this world of competition,he has to be patient,work hard and follow the rules of Cryptoworld.Again be friendly to all the members,do not coppy others post.Wish all the best.

When you are beginners then I wanna say you about rules for crypto is at first you should create 100 posts and after you create it then your second task for earning money will start and your future of crypto will start and about money shown in yobit is after a week after completing your 100 post task.

Yes you are right and there are many members who gots hack from scammers. So we all should be aware and careful about this. Amd don't trust on any person who told us for investment and get good profit. It's totally scam.

I want to give some advice for beginners. We should must be careful to protect our account from scammers. Because there are a lot of scammers here.We have to work this site according to the forum rules. We should strictly follow those forum rules. Otherwise our account will be banned.

Thank you mate for giving this advice i really appreciate your post because I'm new at this platform i recently joined this and i want to learn and earn. So, you are right the big profit offers can frustrated you but it's 99 percent scam that is why we have to be careful from these scammers.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Yes you are right dear, patience is a strong weapon to succes. As we all know good things come to those who wait. To be successful at this platform everyone should have to be patient and wait for the right time to get the maximum earning. 

You are right dear, begginers must follow all the rules of this platform.it is an easy way to earn money. You should get all knowledge before entering it.you can't earn money if haven't and knowledge about cryptotalk.if we want to success in this platform then we should work hard.

When entering the cryptographic world it must be understood that, if you do not do it with an investment, it will take time you to see money, in addition, an investigation must be carried out before investing in any platform on the web, in the case of generating income for free it takes 2 or 3 weeks to start generating properly.

Truly, old buddy, there are acceptable benefits from exchanging and putting resources into cryptographic forms of money and advanced monetary standards, yet not as simple as certain tenderfoots might suspect. It takes a great deal of learning, experience, time and insight to turn into an accomplished merchant. You need to continue finding out about digital currencies until you have great experience and afterward you can begin bringing in great cash. The anecdotal benefits that a few people guarantee you are only tricks.

Thanks for the advices and I Also wanted to add that all biggners should follow the rules and regulations  so that they can safe themselves to get banned. And work properly .

My advice to beginners: You must learn the rules well and be patient to make money because money does not come quickly and when he offers you large sums this is considered fraud

Every member who works on it gets very misguided in the beginning and suffers a lot unknowingly. Therefore, every incoming member should make his every decision thoughtfully.

• +2 1

Thank you for your advice. I am new to crypto world and also to this site . I have been here about 15 days. I learned many things about trading, exchanging.  I also heard about scammers that you are talking about. I will try to be safe . I will try not to fall in the trap of scammers. 

On 1/23/2020 at 12:52 AM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

CryptoTalk is the best way to make money, if any other site offers a fictitious advantage that no site can make, it is a scam. Be careful if there are sites that offer extraordinary benefits, to make money we have to work hard and it's not easy.

• +1 1

Yes you are right because I think this is the best forum In the world no doubt. So I think you just neef to follow something so these are just follow the forum rules. Then you became successful one day.

• +2 1

Thanks for this advice. Hopefully, it is an important for those who don't know about this platform before. I am new member of online earning, but I am not know how I invest my money on online earning platform. But this types of advice help me to understand the scam and fraud.

For any beginner or newbie in this forum who want to achieve more than what his/her thinking of. Have to be patients also be hard working. And I don't advice any new members to rush his or her self. Because patience is the key to any success.

What happens is that some people come to the world of cryptocurrencies thinking that they can get rich quickly through them, but wait a moment and be patient, it is not that it is impossible but it will take a long time to achieve it is not easy but yes it's possible.

• +1 1

Dear you have created a nice post here.I appreciate you for this post .Defintely it not the wastage of time at all.Instead it is like blessing section for members.This sections is quite helpful for all the persons who are on intitial and starting time of using cryptotalk platform.Thak you so much for your informative post

Dear partner, before working on the forum, we need to have a good idea about all the rules of this forum.  And we must all follow those rules.  Otherwise our account may become a band.  There are many rules that we have to follow before posting a good idea, not bothering the members, not sharing any link in the forum, not discussing any political issues.  Thank you.

Thanks for this advice. Especially beginners should be careful about scam projects. There are a lot of them in the market and many people each day fell victim to there scams. Never send anyone money. If you want to invest or trade, do it in trustable and secure exchanges. You can find information about the trustfulness of an exchange in coingecko site. 

Yes dear there many people around us in this platform who gives me greed of bundle of money for their benefit not for our therefore we should think about and investigate about their then accept their offers otherwise we will lose our assets.

Beginners are those who started their work a little later amd know something lesser then those who have joined earlier, so advice for them is what you have to do is following rules and regulations and have patience, you will be rewarded 

Fictional profits are always scam project and beginners must stay away from them to have their privacy safe. We have to be patient when we enter cryptocurrencies and do not make any desperate steps which can get ourselves in trouble later.

• +2 1

On 1/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

Thank you dear mate for such an amazing advice. Yes dear mate this forum is full of scammers and they offer beginners a high profit in investing and get their money thank you for your reminder. I will always remember this and do not become the prey of scammers.