Beginner's advice. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

Thank you so much for the sharing information for us .i am also a new member and are the most important points for us .we should not a victim of any frowd which is happend with us and dangers for us in future i thing this topic is very good for us to increase in my knowledge.

Hello my friend. As I said, obtaining profits requires patience and hard work. First, search for experiences and gather information about everything related to investment and trading, and you will get what you wish and reach the success you aspire for.

• +2 1

So first of all, welcome to all the new people, I am a member, I welcome all the people who are with me on this forum. I have searched very much on the internet that I can work online from anywhere and earn a lot of money from my part time But from my side as much as I thought, I felt the best in my crypto forum, where you can earn a good amount of money by giving very appropriate time and maybe you have made a lot of efforts to learn, now knowledge can make a big impact.  

• +2 1

the investments are not too easy to make and for that you need to make some hard decisions and some hard to do curses for the good investments so be careful with it even if you are an expert in this field.

Hey mate, very good advice dear, yes many newcomers read a scam site and they loose all their money in their pockets.Be patient while we are here in this forum to have a good story to tell others because Cryptotalk is really helpful to people around the world.

Persistence is key of achievement not for in this gathering yet you need to keep it in your genuine life,we need to learn first about crypto world don,t be ravenous for acquiring .

Hi there mate.  If someone you don't know approaches you in social media like telegram,whatsapp or twitter with ideas about making good profit, it is not necessarily he will scam you but probably he is approacing for his own personal profit or has a different agenda. You should always be cautious and make your own research about the subject that he or she proposes. This is very important because you could end up earning a good profit but on the other hand losing a lot of money is also possible. Have a nice day and good luck

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes you are right. We should not try to pick the short ways of earning. It's a difficult to become a rich person in some days in case you adopt the wrong way for earning. You should try to hard work and collect information about more sections then invest your money for gaining profit.

• +2 1

Beighnor should try to work hard to achieve their goals and earn money. This is the plateform where you can earn as possible be avoid of fake rating and also follow the rules. 

You know my friend, i'm very happy once I see a word of recommendation on a subject , and this is often what makes me develop my skills a day through forum topics, I accept as true with you opinion, i used to be pitched on two sites to ascertain ads after my membership was upgraded by quite $ 30, but the location closed after 3 Only days.

You are right and thank you for providing these tips because it is impossible to become wealthy within one day. We must be tired and work very hard in order to achieve profits and avoid fraudsters who give you links and tell you to enter the link and you will get large sums because they are liars and want to steal your personal information

are you also think so that we should make the patience and the patience is the key to success we should not get frustrated and we should just go for that thing about which we have knowledge and experience.

Thank you for your advice.

• +2 1

We should avoid from the scammer which are trying to scam us by giving us fake offer or fake schemes are so why should get away from them and we should make the patients and we should make progress step by step we should avoid jumping.

• +2 1

Yes you are correct my friend, in the internet world scammers are everywhere and there will always be risk to fall for their fake offers and loss your coins or money so be careful and only believe the offers provide by legit sites . 

Good post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum because I am learn about it and after I comment in this topic, because knowledge is more important role any platform.

Welcome dear new members!

Some of you are here to just earn money but they are very impatient. I would like to advise you to be patient and work with full devotion. You should get knowledge about the farum and wait your time. Every one will be rewarded for his posts but you just need to be patient for a little time.

As a beginner the advice you need is to be patient and hard working, with patients and dedication you will surely achieve your goals in Crypto talk currency platform, try to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and make sure you don't copy and paste other people's posts because it may lead you to ban what you need most is knowledge and experience which will guide you in making a good write up that will give you good reputation which will allow you earn more money

Thank you I think their are a lot of scammers out there they will make you believe what is not possible. Its our responsibility not to be too greedy that's when they will catch you and make you one of their victims. Don't give them your funs they will lavishly spend it with women

Yes bro your tip is very useful  for beginners like me. Like you said patience is what we all needed. I am sitting here reading everyones content and typing my own experience in this forum patiently so as to achieve the goal of 100 useful comment.

I'm new here in this forum. Just now I joined this forum. My friend told me about this forum. I have no idea and information about this topic. But according to my opinion if you have the experience about the business you can invest and must be profit in future.

Hi friends there are many advices for beginners but the most important from my side is that beginner should follow the rule and firstly gain the knowledge about cryptotalk or cryptocurrency then they done their work easily and in a success manners.

Thanks for the topic.It really helped me to know morw about my problems and solution.I was finding it difficult to work in here.But you guys helped me alot.Now my path is clear and i will try to raech my goal as soon as its possible. 

Unfortunately, scammers are spread, and their fraudulent methods are varied.
Therefore, we must be careful and not be randomly attracted to their fraudulent offers by staying away from the sites that offer money without much effort!

For the beginners, they take interest and work hard and work with patience then they will be a successful participant. By spending a few time they will getting their earning and they should to post with valuable wording and extraordinary information.