Beginner's advice. - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

Exactly when someone says that we should invest in some website and then we will get profits. I don't listen to him and I never invest my money this type of fictional profits. Maximum of these type of websites are scam and we lose our money that is in our hands.

Yes my friend, nothing comes easy. We have to be patient a little to get to where we want it. Get good knowledge and experience and then enter the world of investment. Beware of fraudsters.

You are right my friend, patience is the thing that is required in the crypto world. Do not rush to get rich. You have to learn, work hard, know, and then start investing and trading in the cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Hello friend, thank you for this topic, you are right. This forum provides us with the opportunity to work and earn money, it just needs to adhere to the rules, be patient and respect the rest of the members, I wish you more progress and success and reach higher ranks.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, we should not make profit our main goal, but rather we should make knowledge and acquire it instead, especially for beginners, that, in addition to hard work, we can succeed, and so the money will come automatically. Don't worry.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes, it is true. I agree with you, nothing will come, quickly. In order to gain information and money in this forum, we must always be patient and persevere and not give up

Yes, it is true. I agree with you, nothing will come, quickly. In order to gain information and money in this forum, we must always be patient and persevere and not give up

Hello my friend ,
Actually, I completely agree with you, and in order to get the money, we must publicly be patient and work hard and constantly. In my opinion, we should not focus on money in the first place, but rather we should collect the largest amount of information regarding cryptocurrencies.

Hey, buddy.
Yes I agree with you no one can become rich in one day ... So patience is what's needed in the crypto world because fraudsters can be anywhere, so you have to be patient and careful.

Taking profits at great speed is often a scam for all wary members
This forum helps generate profits and assists with what is essential for cryptocurrency stores and the desire to increase knowledge and teach members how to operate

This is indeed true.  Some people who are beginners with encryption and investment are looking to achieve large profits through their work in cryptography, especially investment, and there are many platforms that provide imaginary profits that may reach $ 5,000 in 48 hours, but in fact they are fraudulent people who are deluding us with superstitious profits that are untrue.  We must learn well from experienced people in order to operate regularly and achieve reasonable profits in the coming days.

My advice for beginners is that avoid investing money without knowing and without having enough experience. If anyone wants to earn money always start with little platform.

I agree that there is no such thing like easy and fast profit, if you really want to earn good amount of profit then you need to have a lot of patience and be really hardworking. There are lots of too good to be true offers out there, and scammers use those to deceive beginners and greedy people. If you really want to earn fast and easy then go gambling but it's just based on luck

Beginners are advised to abide by the rules and regulations piloting this platform. To have a strong understanding of the platform the rules and the regulations most be followed accordingly. 

Yes my dear friend as a new member we should not look for profits we will get frustrated if we lost our money so we should first gain experience and then we should look for profits and Investments thank you for sharing such a useful information.

Yes, this is true .. You should not fall into this trap .. It is not that easy to reap the high profits. We have to work hard and be patient. After that we will surely succeed .. Good luck to all

Yes I agree with you, a lot of beginners rush and want to become rich in a very short time and this is arrogant behavior, we have to take Steady and conscious steps in order not to fall into the trap of fraud, experience, knowledge and money come over time, now we just have to work hard.

Thank you for sharing these tips with us, they are very useful for all new members of this forum, I hope you take them into account so that they do not make mistakes.

it is our possess duty to be knowledgeable of our surroundings and that in addition pertains to the digital world. Be awake of phishing and scams, resolve not click on indiscriminate family and puzzle out not depart after every track airdrop out near.

Indeed we ought to consistently keep away from that mentality of getting easy gains it can really prompt free, so we ought to consistently be patient and persevering definitely benefit will come , be patient so as not to fall under the control of tricksters.

Always be patient because there are many scammers in online we need to be carefull our earnings we can't invest in any platform blindly first we search that project is safe are not then invest we need some patients then invest is better and have so time to observe that project to minimize risk.

New beginners must be ambitious and patient in order to gain knowledge from this forum and the way to work in it. They should not be idiots and fall into the spoilers' window. They should learn from their stumbling blocks and not despair.

My advice to beginners in the first place is to be familiar with knowledge of the field of cryptocurrencies and work hard and patiently to achieve success. Read the rules and abide by them completely and do not trust anyone who sends random links, as it may be a fraud. 

Anyone can gain from investing in cryptocurrencies, but he has to be patient first, and he must be satisfied at the beginning, so you see from the investment and work with it, the profits will be small, but with time it will increase and become a lot, this will not need time.

Yes there are many advice but i will give you some advice. It is plateform cryptotalk plateform it is really well you can earn from there. But if anyone ask you invest and earn more profit then it is scam.

• Useful or interesting 1

I completely agree with you ... When I started in the field of cryptography, I met many people who told me about the amount of profit that you can achieve from investment ... Just all you have to register via the following link ... I did not know that it was a scam, but after I became in this forum and started to learn at that time, I learned that it was a fraud, and it is not that simple... Of course, you can make money from this field, but the money will not come directly without work, fatigue and effort.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.