Beginner's advice. - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

We need patience in whatever work we do and we need the experience we gain from the experts on this forum.
We must beware of being exposed to any fraudulent attempt and not rush to make decisions.

Most important advise for new comers is that always follow the platform rules and regulations. If you ever destroy them then definitely you will get banned so try to avoid this kind of things and work with hard in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Learn knowledge and get experience. Earn digital currency and amount by sharing news and views about the cryptocurrency. It's best for you to complete the task in less time than ever before.

I advice to begginers that they work with honestly on crypto crunncey and earn money and follow the rules and regulations and share valuable ideas with us,begginers should also tell their friends about crypto platform. 

Dear Mate, you says good. The internet if full of scammers and we have to work with patience. We should only go for website which are famous on which we can trust. They are giving less profit but its not fraud. If someone wanna make more money he/she have to work hard because big dreams requires more struggle. If someone want to earn more from shortest way he will loss what he has. Be Careful.

Investing in any web site should not be done in a hurry to make a profit and should not make a wrong decision. Cryptocurrency trading and investing can be very profitable, but you have to learn first.

I agree with you my friend, it is great advice that no one should rush once he gets some money in order not to be shocked at the end without forgetting the fraudsters and what they do, I think that everyone should be patient and work regularly and gain experience in the crypto world and then they will see profits that satisfy them and make Them their future

Your advice is precious for newbies.My suggestion is that in the start newbie should not focus on profit and earning.At beginning level he should learn the rules of crypto and regulations on this regard.Never use copy or paste material.

This community is full of professional members and you can get a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency world, you can learn from experts and you can also start earning from your posts and comments. This is a great platform where you earn a good extra cash. Don't try other platforms.

hello friend thanks a lot for advising us because there are a number of people who is joining the people talk on daily basis so they need help from us I am also beginner and just are working week ago this is very valuable platform for me we can earn a lot of money using crypto talk

• +3 1

Never look for a shortcut for success as it is not that easy that you can achieve it in days so don't believe on any person who give you these greedy offers of double profit or more profit without much effort as most of them are scam and these are their fraudulent tricks to trap you. Be aware of such people and sites.

Welcome my friend, you must be patient and do not rush into business within the investment world because there are many scammers who work to steal others. You must read the rules and laws in order to learn how to work and move away from scammers because any mistake will cost you your money

There are I advice you to follow the rules and regulations of the forum.Keep patience in yourself.Try to create a useful post with a good content.I wish you good luck.Happy posting.

Certainly, we will get profits and financial gains in return for our work here, and we must learn enough to work with it and make profits from it.
And pay attention to frauds and fraudsters so that we do not fall victim to them and become frustrated and lost what we tired of collecting.
I hope all beginners like me benefit from your words and follow the advice of the more experienced members here

There should be no haste in this forum. We should patiently reach our goals and try to complete our first one hundred useful posts. We can make a lot of money here.

That's really a good advice for beginners and newbies. Do not focus on making huge profits as a beginner in crypto world rather focus on acquiring knowledge and experience because with knowledge you will definitely earn profits. 

do not agree with you on this, my friend, allow me to tell you that your view is wrong, by the way, I am an investor on the platform with talk tokins, and there are also many reliable investments, and I agree with you that we must wait and move forward step by step.

Yes, my friend, I agree
I am new to this platform
I didn't have enough information to make a profit
But that requires patience, effort, and knowledge of the blind profit through cryptocurrencies
Profits are not achieved in one day, but rather you need persistence, good work and patience to earn profits later

Although I am also new here but my advice for the newbies that be confident yourself nd keep patience. It’ll make your success long time stable. Keep yourself from copying others. Make your own research it'll help to make your own content. Good luck.

In my opinion, the profits are coming without a doubt, but all you have to do now is to learn the correct way to preserve and invest them in the correct manner, so do not rush to what is inevitable

Yes dear you are right we can never achieve a profit without doing work. As i'm newbie at this platform and your post is the 1st motivation post for me. I hope I will succeed on this platform. 

Thank you, it is good advice. Fraudsters use ugly and different methods to defraud people.
As a beginner, I will read a lot before I start trading and investing and I will try not to fall into the trap of fraud.
Patience is undoubtedly the path to success for making money.

As for my outlook on life, no one can get rich from day to day. Money does not come easily and requires effort and fatigue in addition to patience.

Thanks dear for this advice For newbie like us we don't know much about this forum but I am learning a lot by reading seniors assistance relating information and posts its helping me a lot