Beginner's advice. - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

These tips are really useful and be a first look in this field, and I would like to add to it that the new member in this field must develop himself by learning from various references and sources in order to be a successful investor and he must have a love for the work in which he works, this drives him to creativity more  In my opinion, we should allocate some time daily, up to two hours, in order to increase experience faster and good luck for all of us.

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it. I will work hard to reach my goal in this forum which has a good reputation. I trust all the officials who are in charge of it, and I wish them more help. @Afroja14 ❤❤

Edited by Batool

As a newbie i suggest you that first of all you can read all the rules and regulation of the forum then you can  not do copy paste always write the first latter capital then you can continue on this forum and if you continue then you can earn more and more from this forum.

Newbies should only seek knowledge and experience avoid offer that are to good to be true because its always a scam and you will probably lose your money if you have zero experiances.i fell that thus piece of advice has lasted before the age of crypto.

Thank you so much friend for sharing your thoughts on this important aspect of the cryptocurrency market, some of the new members in the platform are always in haste to make profit and that makes them loss resources sometimes, so we most be very careful.

Yes you are right dear you are giving such a advise to beginners.If someone say us about investment so plz be careful from such scammers.They will just cheat you and you will face a big amount of loss.

• Useful or interesting 1

Now a days cryptotalk is very highly recommended for those new to the cryptocurrency market. The recent cryptocurrency crash is not the first of its kind. If you check the epistemology of bitcoin, you'd find out that every crash comes with a strong rebound. 

Yes my friend, you're right. we should be patient let's do what we want, and this needs time and we have to be patient to get what we can and you can become wealthy on immediately, so patience is the key

• +1 1

I thank you, my friend, for the advice you provided. These ideas help to increase profits and get money in the right way. I wish you more progress.

• +1 1

Dear the first thing is patience and Patience is a virtue in the crypto world, don't jump into making investments because there are a lot of scammers out there who don't care whether you have a lot of money or not; what they care about is scamming you and stealing your money, so vigilance is all we need in our lives.

very thankful to you shared this wonderful information for beginners and i hope i try to my best to obey this because i think it most important to make our future on this forum secure and safe i also advice to newbies  obeys all rule and regulations of forum.

The best advice I can give to people who are starting out is to keep in mind all that we can achieve if we learn to study the forum and apply everything we have been doing since we started, remember that there are many things that we can take advantage of but there are many more that we have to learn because we can not get carried away just to generate income.

A certain friend doing the right things can be difficult and frustrating but with patience and effort you can achieve income and earn everything you want in Cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

That's so true in so many ways. Easy money has never been true with all kind of things in our life.
But what make those kind of scams popular are the need of the ones that are trying it so unfortunately we will always see those scams.🙁🙁

Becoming rich takes years of hard work, whatever the work, you have to work hard and be patient, you have to define your goal and strive for it and focus on it, learn well and get experience and then everything will become easier.   There is so much to learn and so much to earn money from so go step-by-step steadily and cautiously, good luck 

Good post dear. You are right we have to earn money this time. Because this is the good way to earn online. 

But there are also scammers so we have to be careful.

Thanks.

You are right my friend. We have to beware of fraudsters and not be deceived by their fraudulent methods. We should be patient and gain experience and information in order to become professional and then earn money.

The best recommendation for beginners is at all times to get the essence of terms and the environment, as well as regulations and the set of laws, and again make sure that many financial statements do not appear, get something done, not make a copy and paste, look at No Spam in the forum.

Agree, a person should be patient and climb the stairs step by step

He should research and learn how to profit with cryptocurrencies

This is why we joined this forum

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend I agree with you. We must be satisfied with a little because if we make our first investment and want a lot of profits, believe me, you will not be able to succeed and you will lose a lot of your money. We must always be patient and not rush because the wheel is regretful and safety is upon me. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Well, there are a lot of tips that you should offer to beginners .. First of all read the rules of the forum in the section about the forum well and avoid breaking the prescribed rules ..
Secondly you should not send random 
Thirdly, avoid writing incomprehensible and ambiguous words ..
Fourth do not copy and paste from others and repeat the comment more than once 
Besides, not only the pursuit of money, but trying to learn as much as possible.

Hi friend. I am new here.I started working here just few months ago.But in just few months i became a fan of this platform. As a beginner you need to work hard and have patience. Only then you can do better in your life.All the best

Thank you so much friend for sharing this great advice with us the new members, I think if we make us of this advice and the rest, then we are free to leave successful in the cryptotalk platform as a new member, it's our pleasure.

Welcome dear this platform. Yes you right absolutely. Seniors members always help junior members. Newbie follow rules and regulations. Don't copy paste . Avoid violation . Thanks for sharing this information

My dear friend, you should be convinced of any work you start with. This is advice for you, but my advice for you about the forum must be patient with the work in encrypted currencies because it needs knowledge, effort and research how to deal here