What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 88 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Yes my friend, I am new here. I started this year. I am still a beginner at the beginning of the road, but I hope that I benefit. I learned a lot in this forum and aspire to learn more

I have been in field for several years it and it helps  me a lot in sercuring  money it  spite of the small  capital  that I investment  in trading  it is a really  profitable  and enjoy able  business.

The last three months ago I learned about cryptocurrency. And since then, my curiosity has grown.Let's try to get an idea about bitcoin. And try to earn. And that's why I work in this forum

Sometime ago one of my Close Friend tell me about that cryptocurrency and about this forum then I join this forum before 4-5 months ago and I am happy on this forum because this form is valuable for the knowledge and for the money

• +4 1

I am new to this arena and started working here few days ago.I am learning about its content and it has been wonderful for me so far.

• +5 1

I joined this forum a few months ago and started making useful posts.  I think the best thing I've done over the past months is that I joined Crypto Talk and started learning more about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I am started it few days ago .I am new at this plate forum .I spent a little time at this forum my earning is zero .What I do for the earning .I need your support . My all work lost due to zero point .What I do for earning and getting positive response .plzz tell me what I do..??

this is my first month in this forum and also first month to be trader and I am enjoying everything in crypto

Well for me, i started working here in cryptocurrency last year by doing a spot trading on Binance, Its little more risky because i'm always worrying to my investments but i know to myself that i will not sell it on small amount of value, I will just wait for the bull run time of my invested coin.

I am still new when it comes to cryptocurrencies and that is because I did not get to know about it earlier and immediately I do do the first thing I did was to learn all I could. I saw a lot of potential in cryptocurrencies and that is what got me interested and wanting to always be a crypto investor.

About three years for me. I was writing articles bit by bit and also studying about it on the platforms that can teach me the knowledge of Crypto for those period of years. It should be noted that all the period I was learning j never invested because I was still in the learning process. But I gained from the tech.

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing this with us, I am new here and I have been working for five or six days now hopefully I can learn a lot from here and earn good money.

I began in this year ! furthermore, I am fortunate to begin my new year with this stunning gathering ! its completely changed me ! its improve it than previously !

Yes you are right I am agree with you as I learner here in this forum this is good platform for learning here in this forum you share such a useful information thanx 

I want to learn here in this forum

It is fortunate for those who enter early. I consider myself very late, but it is better to arrive late than not. Of course I do not find it a waste of time at least I read useful things and my knowledge of English as a support language increases in addition to the Japanese language, it is a universal language that enables us to reach

How are you? I started a short while ago and I am very happy to know and gain experience in this field and I recommend it because it becomes important in our virtual life.  Good luck friends

I am new in cryptotalk.just join recently. Found this very useful you can share your inner thoughts   that is very important. In this busy world , a gOod time pass here as  in pendamic situation  enjoy   with  money 💰 ,   when  I work here I really fresh and  feel confident

Just some time ago I had been started working at this platform of cryptocurrency .Many of us have spent months or years in this business. Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time

well mate, I start working at the crypto currency at the last year but first i study a lot about cryptocurrencies how its work and how to invest.

Hello brother,I am a junior member in this forum.I started here from this year.I hope I shall enjoy my time here with crypto talk.I hope my run with crypto talk wil be successful.

Friends, I hope everyone is well.  I have been participating in this forum for only a few days. Although I have not made any money in these few days, but I have learned a lot. But I hope to get paid in a few days.

In fact, I am new here just like you, but I learned from my friends that it is the best forum for making money, but you must be patient, gain a good reputation and increase your knowledge.

Hello, my friends. 

I'm still new. 

I started a few days ago. 

Because it's becoming more common in our country. 

which is why it's a waste of time it's great

And I wish I could use it. 

It's so much fun, and I want to strengthen my work with it, too.

I want to take advantage of it in my business and my little masharith.

I just joined this platform of cryptotalk last week ago. This is wonderful platform not only for earning as well as for learning. I feel lucky to here.

• +3 1

I started my carrer in this field since 219 and in early 2018 I started gainning knowledge about cryptocurrency market and blockchain and how this market work then i started getting some crypto projects and now I am trying this forum and increasing my knowledge while earning.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.