What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 80 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Hello my friend
I'm new here
I am still learning from this wonderful forum and wish you good luck, thank you my friend

Hello my friend I am here a new member and want to know more and more about this platform In fact, I heard about it from close friends They advised me to engage in this field, as they discovered that these currencies are the best way to profit and invest Good luck to all of you

I am here recently, but until now I still think it is a good thing, despite not getting any tangible gains, but what makes me feel optimistic is the large amount of information that I got.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

Hi everybody. How are you all. I have started from 2020 and still spending time in it. I have also earned some money from different giveaways and airdrops. I feel good. But I have not started marketing yet. 

I actually started learning about this filed 2 months ago. I kept searching for the online resources from blogs to telegram discussion groups. Until I knew about this forum on 15th of January and singed up on 19th. And I can say that I learnt a lot although it hasn't been long since I knew about it, and My goal is to keep learning so I can become an expert.

I started work here 2 days ago. Many people told me to join crypto currency for earning and learning. So,I came here.I hope I can learn much things and earn much coins. I wish I will be a good member. 

I’m new to this forum here and I haven’t been in the world of coding for months and I do the job well and search all the topics for a topic.It's easy if you follow it and if you don't follow it then if you don't work hard then follow all the rules and work in a good way.

I started this work in this week. I am a begginer in this crypto world. I have not much experience about crypto currency and all. But I know first of all we have to complete hundred comments and then our I'd will be activated.then we have to complete 25 comments and 50 reactions daily for payment.

I started working at cryptotalk this year.  I love working here.  Because it is possible to earn money by working in a short time.  So I am very happy.  I have started work this year and I will be able to achieve success in the future

Dear recently i start working on crypto. I don't think that working on crypto is waste of time. On crypto we learn about digital currency. We learn how we start trading and etc . From posts we learn too about this forum. And by working on this forum we start earning. 

For students this is a easy platform.

Thanks.

Dear mate i am new here and joined this platform a few days ago. My friend agree me to join this platform because it provides money and knowledge both. According to my experience on this platform is that it is wonderful forum. We can learn knowledge and improve our skills of reading,writing and learning. 

I think this site is so useful to the users and people using this site and i recommend this opportunity to other to try free easy way of earning and definitely this is not a waste of time because of this forum people's knowledge will enhance and also the english grammar skills.

I started working on this forum abiut two weeks ago and before that i didn't have any idea about crypto or other digital currencies. Now i am learning about digital market and getting information about trading.

Hello mate, actually I am started this year recently and I this i am so late here because this platform is going on in so many years but I didn't get information about that but now also it's going well but some issues are there that's only.

It wasn't long before I got into this wonderful business
In fact, I am very happy because I work hard and I don’t waste any time. This site is very great ❤❤❤

Yes, it is useful and has a lot of fun. The more you work, the more attractive you will be to work
So if you are to be an active member in that forum you have to work more seriously

Hello dear i listen about the cryptotalk after few days but in the early i don't  interest  about this but now my friend motivate me and i started the cryptotalk in this month and this cryptotalk is much beneficial and give many advantages. 

I started observing it since then and I learnt few things about bitcoins and finally I did my first purchase in February month end 2019 on local bitcoins. so i left it but my friend figure out the way to do it , so here im back again

My friend, I started working late this year 2021 and I had to do it as soon as possible. I was invited to work by my friend and I am very excited about this job. Thank you.

Welcome dear this platform.  I joined this forum one month ago . Thry are helpful for me i really hapy for this site.  I join because i need money it is best for me . Cryptotalk is popular site over the world wide. 

Thanks 🌸

This year I started learning cryptocurrencies through this forum, it is not a waste of time but there are many benefits to investing in this field. I'm learning here to be a good trader in the future. I wish you a good investment. 

I started at the beginning of 2019 but I got much more seriously into the ecosystem this year. all because I started to know more about defi, altcoins and about the philosophy and how blockchain works. I recommend you to look for information from all possible sources. you will surely find information that will make you want to know much more. since I personally believe that this technology will be the future. so why not be one of the pioneers?. greetings!.

I started to working on crypto on this year only. And so I am a at the beginning stage of crypto business. But I am doing my best to achieve maximum knowledge about crypto. So I can make good progress on the crypto.

Tha had a great time when I was just starting here in bitcoin. Although I didn't earn early, still I patiently waited until I get to have the chance to earn big profits. At the beginning, I thought bitcoin was not legit and just an investment scam but as I kept on doing it, I was able to realize that investing here is the best. It was my friends who introduced bitcoin to me and I am very thankful for them.

Hello my dear friend I just start work on this platform from last couple of weeks. I have some extra time after job I ask from my friend regarding any part time job. He give me suggestion in your spare time just work on crypto talk. It can increase your knowledge and money as well.