What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 103 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I was writing articles bit by bit and also studying about it on the platforms that can teach me the knowledge of Crypto for those period of years. It should be noted that all the period I was learning j never invested because I was still in the learning process. But I gained from the tech.  I consider cryto currency as a valuable assets for future use and totally worth the time I spent on crypto currency 

I was writing articles bit by bit and also studying about it on the platforms that can teach me the knowledge of Crypto for those period of years. It should be noted that all the period I was learning j never invested because I was still in the learning process. But I gained from the tech.  I consider cryto currency as a valuable assets for future use and totally worth the time I spent on crypto currency ,had to struggle alot ,loss alot, gain very little .Yet,the experiences and knowledge I gained makes it all worth while. 

I have started to work before almost 1 day ago. Before joining this forum i was completely unaware about this forum then a friend of mine told me about this. Then i joined it opens a new world of knowledge for me. Now i am found to reading the ideas of this forum. 

I've been here for the last three days. I've never worked here before. I am currently reading and trying to learn the rules here. And i hope I try to follow them. 

I worked in this forum for a year and lost my account on the CryptoTalk platform, and I did not come back to work on this forum only a month ago, I started working here.

I first learned about Crypto in December of last year. It took me two weeks to join in posting and studying this currency, and I've just recently discovered that there's a good chance of making money with crypto currency coins.

Hey My dear friend, I joined cryptotalk in the last of 2020. And then I started working in the forum in 2021. As of now I have been in the forum for a few days but I feel very happy working on it. Forum is an interesting family meeting platform where we get a chance to share our ideas and our experiences with people. Thanks 

Hi, buddy .This year I started working in the field of cryptocurrencies .Now I have a set of information about working with cryptocurrencies and I'm trying to acquire a lot more .I consider myself really lucky that I got to know this forum.

• +3 1

I started my journey here in crypto at the end of last year and i am really grateful for that decision because i loved every second here and this platform has opened so many doors and opportunities for me that i never imagined. For me i am still at my at my learning journey and i am still trying to explore and have fun. 

• +2 1

My friend word on this platform he guided me about this platform that we can on get good amount of money through sharing our useful ideas with this platform then I joined this platform and really I have get many benefits from this platform about many earning field.

I started almost since 2017 with tap sites and mining sites, and how great it is to learn more about cryptocurrencies and spend time making money, it is really a useful solution for us to make money .

• +2 1

There were so many things that you have to follow for me, for my time, and I have not heard of bitcoin, but it's important if you have to compare what's better in that market, so many things you don't know and that is what makes us confuse, that's four years since I have been on the market, there's so much we don't understand. I don't know what you know about it.

hello 
I fell new in this work and his organs are interesting and in which a lot of knowledge and task exploration for me
I do not find a waste but investment for my time

I started to work with crypto or start to have interest in crypto last year because it becomes more popular in our country so I try to research more and more about it.i earned from here and keep earning from it.

I just started working on the forum as a way to make more money. Although I haven't finished the 100 free comments, I think I'm definitely going to get a lot of money.

It probably started a year and a half or two years ago.  When I was looking for additional income online.  Then I found someone talking about cryptocurrencies and how to get them from the faucets.  Then I started searching until I reached this wonderful forum.  It is not a waste of time at all, it is a wonderful and interesting area that may make you rich someday.

I just joined cryptotalk currency platform not more than 20 minutes and I hope my fellow members of the forum will help me through to guide me in order to be able to achieve the goal of joining the platform

Hello my friend, I started working today in 2020 April 28th, I joined after my friend told me about it and I found it wonderful what this website can offer you.

My friend told me about this platform, and he has made money here. I think this site is very beneficial to the users and people who use it, and I suggest this opportunity to those who want to find a free simple way of earning. This is certainly not a waste of time because people's literacy and English grammar will improve as a result of this forum

I started this year ..

I consider myself lucky to start the forum this year, and I wished I had known this platform before, as I see that this forum will change my life very much.

• +4 1

I started around jist now think. I don't really remember it well, but the only thing that I could clearly remember it was before bitcoin reached their ATH. So, I think June 2017 is the right month and year. So, almost 3 years, now. 

Most  of  people  are working  in crypto currency fourm  month or year  but i am nen here tell me this is it waste  of  time  yes or no kindly  help me many  of  people  are interested  to  work  in crypto  trading  and earning  a  lot of profits  

I have entered this field since 2018, my friends told me about encrypted currencies and encouraged me to enter this field, about myself, as this field reaps good profits for me

My dear friend I am new on the crypto I start working on crypto may be a month ago. Dear it is not a waste of time if we still working on this they give us good profit, So I am keep earning from it. I consider it is very useful.

I joined a few days ago, a friend of mine told me about this job, now that I got a general idea about this work, and I liked it more, as I spend my time learning more than I earn from work.

Nice question, my friend, not for a long time. I think two weeks ago I started working here, but I regret that I did not know about it for a long time because I wasted a lot of my time on things and work that are not important without realizing the world of coding And digital currencies ... Of course, working here is not a waste of time. Working anywhere is a waste of time, but it is not here because here we gain two things in one job, money and knowledge without ever encountering difficulty. This forum is a very beautiful thing.  I wish all the best of luck to everyone who works here