What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 63 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Cryptocurrencies are undoubtedly very useful, I recently joined cryptocurrencies and I am in some telegram groups where they have helped me and urged me to enter this wonderful world, I see it has a lot of potential because I have always heard about this but until now I have been I report every day more.

In the first season of crypto talk i use the forum and now in 2020 i start working here in this forum. I am very satisfied from it and this one forum have more strictness than those in the past one.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I just started this year last new year because i haven't done anything much on my day to day life so i decided to register here in cryptotalk because my friend recommended me this forum and i hope to finish my initial 100 post so i can earn. I hope that i will last here in the forum despite of the hardships and the expectations from the moderators and other members of this forum.

I have started just now. I'm new in this platform. I'm completing my first hundred posts. I want to get more knowledge by giving it more time.

9 hours ago, freddyge said:

I have been working with cryptocurrencies for a long time on the faucets page. but in the cryptotalk forum I am new and I can say that it is a very good site where we can make money quickly and safely.

Friend, I think you've found a very good option, just like the rest of us! Because, it can bring you a good profit and knowledge, because using cranes you did not get a lot of money, and it was not quite profitable! Now you can be more successful, and that's cool!

On 1/22/2020 at 11:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

@Abo3laa Thanks for your question brother. Cryptotalk was started almost1.5 years ago. But recently I knew about it and few days before I created this account and I just love this site. It helps thousands of people while the world is under covid-19. Thanks to the author for creating this site. Thanks again brother

I joined this forum two months ago and started working a few days ago because after the joining i think that this may not work for me and i am not much intrested but after some work i find this forum blessing for me .i realize that this is not only a forum where we can earn money but also we can learn here and gain knowledge as well .

I worked for two months in cryptocurrencies. Because we were unable to find a secure tab on the forum. After hearing about the monthly recording, collection, and control, I began writing with confidence: Honestly.

I am very happy now

I started working in the forum 3 months ago, but I was aware of the world of ciphers and I did not have the courage to enter the field until I found the forum and the easy way to work with it, and through it I can inquire and get an answer about any question on my mind

I think my start of cryptotalk work year is December, 2020. But my experience on this forum is good. I learned many thing which i think is important such trading knowledge and information.  Investment strategy is important.  But I'm late but happy now on this forum. With this i can learn more if i have more knowledge. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I joined this platform in December 2020 its very amazing and interesting platform we can learn here a lot and also can earn here easily . its not time consuming its time saving with in short period we can earn a lot 

My friends were earning good few years back, so I decided to join too few days ago making it as my side hustle and i wish it will be very helpful for me too as it does for them

My friend recommend me this forum. I am new here. It is very informative. I have joined this platform 2 days ago. The experience of 2 days is very wonderful. Many new things and information is useful about the crypto and bitcoin. peoples are discussing different topics of crypto therefore many confusions are been cleared.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

I started to work on this forum on 2020 year and i don't month. This forum helped me improve my language and learn about cryptocurrencies from scratch. This forum will be really valuable in our future keep sharing useful content always.

Edited by Olivia Joseph

I start it 5 days ago according to me crypto provide a good facility to earn money but it required hard work or work continuously or it is not be cause the wastage of time.

I've just started in this business, but I've been learning and watching cryptocurrencies for a long time. Every work needs to be known, read and understood before the experiment. 

Actually i have started work last year but i was wondering to know about free money online first. But this is difficult before i learned something. So that's come here and started learning online.

I started working on crypto market few years ago. I Didn't know, what is real or fake site. I was disappointed and  then i found real site  KOLOTIBABLO & 2chaptcha .. Now i want to wark with real site cryptotalk to earn & learn  

Dear i started to work on this forum just a 2 week ago. My experience is very good about this forum. I am very happy to do work on this forum. This forum is very helpful in both learning and earning. So don't be lazy and join this forum as soon as possible.

• +5 1

Hi friend ,I am just raning the last week, i am new here, it is to be able to know more about cryptocurrency and spend time posting while earning. i recommend this opportunity to other to try free easy way of earning and definitely this is not a waste of time.

• +5 1

I am new in this forum and in crypto currency. I start from so PTC sites. But in the end they scam or close without any reason. I lost very much. But this cryptotalk is very good

My friends are using this platform from last three to four months and they are getting their earnings and investing their tokens in it. I am new here this is my first year and first month and first few days. Trying to reach the level that my people are having nowadays.

• +5 1

I have starts my working since two month's ago and now I also able to earn from cryprto and I also have learned a lot of important thing's in crypto. I'm really thankful to this forum that they have provide this platform for both learning and earning.

Dear friend in previous round i use the crypto talk and at this round i also use it i start the using of this forum at 2021 and i am satisfied more than past one Crypto talk.

Crypto is a very interesting platform. I am a student. I heard about this forum from my friend a few days ago and then became interested in working.  I am a new member of this forum.  This forum is a great forum for me.  I am very glad to join this forum.  Thanks.