What should I expect from cryptocurrency? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What should I expect from cryptocurrency?

I expect that it will be legalized to every country for them to also experienced the online earnings with btc that you can trade and do exchanges. Hooing for that and also having the atm for Bitcoin which we don't have

Bitcoin and also other mejor coins are increased 2x to 4x at this time and still increasing the prices of cryptocurrencies due to its impact on the split of Bitcoin and its price doubled already.

• +3 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Expect nothing but good in cryptocurrency don't let your negative thoughts push your right mindset to failure if you feel like there is something wrong it them why did you type on Google to enquire more about it why did you watch things about cryptocurrencies on YouTube if it not good for why did you tuned to it from the bigginin that thing that make you go to it from the first place is what you should follow if you want to grow along with the world not alone..

• Useful or interesting 1

When the market is in a moment like this where apparently there was a bullrun of the cryptos, we must know that it is necessary that we can have patience since in a future time we will be able to invest in cryptos and buy at a low price, always be patient in the market friends.

I expect that the price of Cryptocurrency will increase in a quarter of year because bull run is not possible at present as the price is low and there will be very much difficulties on rapid increase of its prices

• +5 1

I believe price of bitcoin and other coins as well can increase a bit of what it was in late 2019 and bitcoin should be major one showing changes as halving would be about to approach

• +2 1

We expect cryptocurrency prices to rise substantially in 2021 as many people are now investing in cryptocurrency and demand is increasing very much as demand increases and cryptocurrency prices are more likely

• +4 1

Still, there are many ambiguous cryptocurrency laws worldwide. Consumers and policymakers are engaged in a debate about which entities are in charge of regulating various types of cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

The first quarter of this year almost every first quarter of every year is important for crypto market, as we see a alts party in first quarter before march end we will see rise in alt coins.

• +2 1

You can expect stagnant price increases in cryptocurrency to achieve sustainable profits. Because it can be a good project choice for daily income.i expect that on cryptocurrency

• +3 1

You should expect the price of cryptocurrency might rise and might fall too, just like what is happening to bitcoin at the moment. Bitcoin's price suddenly rise few weeks ago but not it's dropping again and this kind of movement is really normal because cryptocurrency is really volatile.

• +3 1

I expect that it will be legalized to every country for them to also experienced the online earnings with btc that you can trade and do exchanges. Hooing for that and also having the atm for Bitcoin which we don't have

• +3 1

Every user of crypto curriencies expect for profit the interesting thing that we all are don't ready for loss but the realty is that God do what he wants profit or loss so we only agreed with the decision of our God it's profitable for all of us every one of us must be ready for loss because what is the future of us we can't guess we can't think that maybe we live for next time or not so don't worry just relax. 

Hello, I tell about it,which certainly has a very good price in the future.You should be positive when you are trading ,holding or learning about it .it's an amazing big world,and You should expect more benefits from the investment of your cryptocurrencies if you invested with the best coins ,Always hope that the crypto currency will always increase in every quarter.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 6:36 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

I expect from the crypto currency that sometimes the price of the crypto currency will be much decreased so that the people can invest their money easily for buying the crypto currencies. After a some days later the price of the crypto currency will be much increased so that the people can sell their holding coins in the high price. 

My friend in my opinion I see this year as a perfect year for cryptocurrencies, since its inception has been a boom year, and I see it will go up the prices of cryptocurrencies very dramatically this year it's really pretty cool. 

• +2 1

When we look at the price market of bitcoin we see that it is increasing day by day. Just because of investors they are investing there money here and doing very hard work so it is clear that, cryptocurrencies will rise in the future. Thank you

You can expect great revenue from cryptocurrency. It is the currency of future. It is the best place to invest your money.

You can trade as well. You can earn cryptocurrency easily on cryptotalk forum. Sell them at a reasonable price.

Dear friend as I commented on your topic in 2021 I want to say that in 2021 there is a great bull run in Bitcoin and it reads at the level of $40,000 and I think that it will go much more after some days.

Edited by Farukatie
  • +4 1

Don't worry, we can hope price will increase. People are more interested here as a result the demand  is increasing  also and market price will go the same way then. Always be positive when you want to be a trader.

On 1/7/2021 at 1:39 PM, Alkane100 said:

I think we should be expecting the price of bitcoin it will either increase and might decrease too

Well, expecting that the price of bitcoin in this coming months will be dumped because the bullish of bitcoin is now totally done, it reaches it's ATH and we will wait again for the next halving to experience this kind of bullish.

You can not expect anything exactly in cryptocurrencies, but you can rely on several readings that can help you to see what will happen. I expect the price of cryptocurrencies to rise and the great success of them in the coming months because I see some countries started working with them and adopting them

You can expect that cryptocurrencies will increase, but the main and popular currencies remain in the first place, but it is important that there are fluctuations in the price to win

• +1 1

It is up to you, of course, to wait or not to wait in cryptocurrency trading. But I think if you have made a good investment, I recommend you wait. Because crypto coins, especially bitcoin, are constantly breaking records.

My friend, regarding fraud, it is very difficult for the cryptocurrency companies to be fraudulent on users, but the real fear of the price of the cryptocurrencies themselves is that the cryptocurrencies have a very large market volatility. From the second to the second the cryptocurrency drops to the ground and in seconds it rises to an unfortunate rate.  only thankyou

• Useful or interesting 1