If you have time machine then what can yo do? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto Rifat

If you have time machine then what can yo do?

This is an interesting question, in fact I will go to 2012, where my friend offered me Bitcoin for free and I did not accept it because I considered it fraudulent and had a failed project, it turned out later that I was the loser, I really regret this opportunity.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend, we all wish to go back to get bitcoin at very weak prices. Why don't you think about investing now in the present and in the near future, the currencies will rise perfectly and become rich

• +2 1

This is true, my friend, because people who have bought good bitcoin since 2009 and kept it for a long time have made very good profits as its price has risen dramatically.

• Useful or interesting 1

The funny thing is this imagination. If we had a machine that went back in time, we would have changed many of the events that afflicted us, and modified all our wrong decisions. Regarding the issue of money, I would have had a project. If I went back in time, I would have won it and made a lot of money.

• +3 1

Hahaha . This is a really great idea if I had a time machine I would have done the same . But we have to return to reality and look to the future, not to the past. We still have the opportunity and can make good profits through digital currencies . So I advise you to stop imagining and return to work hard  . good luck .

• +2 1

I think I'll do the same thing to go back and buy lots of more valuable Bitcoin right now, but the past won't come back so we have to prepare and think about the future rather than lament the past.

Same for me, I go back in time to invest and study crypto currency to have an idea in how this things work because I'm a just a newbie and it's hard to follow the new updates in crypto currency without knowing the old ones. 

Dear friend it's not likely gonna happen that time machine will ever exist. But if this will ever happen then I will buy the bitcoin back In 2014 and become a millionaire today. This will be the choice of each and every bitcoin holder. Leer me also know your ideas. Thanks. 

Hello my dear friend I want to tell you that if I have them time machine then I'll be on to purchase the Bitcoin on the price of 2009 because at this time the price of the Bitcoin is crossing his history but the price in 2009 is very very low

My friend, first of all I would like to say one thing to you, even if you don't find it funny, but it is true that these are time machine phrases, they only look good in national films and nowhere else.Because you can't go back in time, you can do better today. We need to learn from the mistakes of the past so that we can ruin our future by making such mistakes in the future.Thank you.