If you have time machine then what can yo do? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto Rifat

If you have time machine then what can yo do?

On 1/21/2020 at 4:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

The most funniest post I have seen on this platform, if I'm not going to be lying but be funny at the same time mate, you're nothing but a joker, why would you even say that?

But to your deposition those that bought Bitcoin at that price and didn't sell them when they increase a little and up till this extent would be happy they did because it worth thousands of dollars today, on any Investment I think patience is the number thing to learn

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If i  hold the time machine in that case i would go back at the time once bitcoin was introduced in to the market and would accept driving quantity of bitcoin at that time and subsequently i will management the time piece of equipment to go at that time after bitcoin  value was at  the highest and manufacture difficult profits in .

Excellent question. I'm sure most would like to do the same if they had the possibility to travel to the past. I would also have wanted to buy several Bitcoins when the price was below the dollar.
Anyway, at that time I didn't know about cryptocurrencies, so I have no regrets. I would probably travel to August 2017 and invest in AdEx, a currency that at that time I saw was a great opportunity and was recommended by different people because it could go up a lot, since the ICO had been a success. It went from $0.11 to over $2 in just a matter of two weeks. I regret not having invested when I could have.

• +1 1

that is amazing thinking, if you want to become the millionaire you need to make the right choices right now and work hard and if you do not you can not even go to the past.

• +2 1

If I have a time machine I go back when btc was launched and buy coins and compared them today.And also I want to go in future and look at the price of different coins which will be helpful to know about future of different coins and help me to choose right one. 

• +1 2

On 1/21/2020 at 11:26 AM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

It would be something incredible if this happened, I have lost great opportunities of cryptocurrencies due to lack of confidence so I would convince my past self and tell him that I compare a lot of BTC and my family too, it would be something beautiful.

• +1 1

@Crypto RifatSo funny my dear if I have time machine just go in the beginning of cryptocurrencies and the time at which went to be launched I created this coin and I become a partner of setoshi nekomata and then I came back in my world and I enjoyed my life as a partner of bitcoin creater team now maybe anyone of you laughing on me my dear we know that we don't be foound time machine and that we thought only thoughts then why we thought so little. 

This is something ireal but however if you could do it you would be tempted to sell it before it reaches the real price, it is something that always tempts us and we end up selling the cryptocurrencies and we do not invest in a defined long term if we do not see the profits alone. short term.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The emphasis is on the whole, like the Bitcoin national anthem and the promise and the present and the present and the sale, but not all Bitzers are dead because Bitcoins are not so common, but the last 20 Killers are possible.

• Useful or interesting 1

I won't do much but I would go back in time to buy a lot of bitcoins, or I would choose times when bitcoin is low and buy for weeks and store till now.

• Useful or interesting 1

Ha ha ha I think that everyone wants to go back to 2009 to buy Bitcoin, but this is nothing but wishes. Perhaps we should buy it today and take advantage of the opportunity, perhaps after 10 years. Some will hope to return to this day and buy a lot of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

We all think of the same idea and we hope that time will bring us back to get more Bitcoin and keep it to our present time and calculate my profits. Just the idea makes me startled, and sometimes I get sad how I spent all this time without doing work

• +3 1

Sounds funny but interesting. If i had a time machine then i would be return back to the initial time period of the bitcoin and I would be grab lots of btc and sell in it at the end of 2021 when it will hit 80/100k dollars per.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE 

"                                           

Of cours, and everyone will do the same as you, I will buy a million bitcoin and return to my current time and not sell it but I will wait more time because bitcoin can reach 20k dollars again, not in this year but maybe next year or after it

• +2 1

If I had a time machine, I would travel to 2025 and see the most expensive alternative cryptocurrencies, then go back and buy them at a low price now and wait for them to rise a lot and make fantastic profits.

• +2 1

Back to 2009 to be able to mine bitcoin without any doubt, but it doesn't help much with what we could have done, we have to look to the future, because what happens if the bitcoin reaches a million in a few years?, we don't know if it would happen, it probably will, we have to get our bright future on track with the cryptos friends.

• +1 1

We all dream about this, which is to go back to the past, buy a large amount of Bitcoin at very low prices, and return to the future to gain huge profits, but with this thinking we will not reach success. We must always strive to achieve our dreams and not just dream and wait for it to come true.

• +2 1

Dear friend, I think that all of us will do the same, and I want to add that I would have been involved in the world of digital currencies and try to understand them since that time and develop my talents and join platforms that increase experience and make money and try to invest in cryptocurrencies. Just think of the price difference in the exchange of bitcoin between the present  And 10 years ago it was amazing and motivated to move forward in this field and work to get more profits

• +4 1

Then I will return the time ten years back, to the moment in which the Bitcoin currency appeared and work to get the largest possible value from it, and save it in my wallet for years, and through the huge increase in its value against the dollar, I achieve the wealth that I aspire to.

• +3 1

I would turn back the hands of time to 2009 and learn about cryptocurrencies and if possible,  be the first person to invest in btc immediately it was launched, because now btc was just like the hot deal. 

Honestly speaking this is what I will also do imagine getting 100 bitcoin for just $3 wow and coming back to the present time you must be popular buy now and with the right investment, very rich too.

If I have a time machine I will travel back in to buy all those crypto projects that are now valuable. Like bitcoin, ether, litecoin and doge to hold in large quantity which now I will be making huge profits from them. 

On 1/21/2020 at 6:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

We don't have to be assuming for some things that's we are seen from the movies while those things actually doesn't exist to the really world.