Diversifying your portfolio to reduce the effects of crypto volatility - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Karani

Diversifying your portfolio to reduce the effects of crypto volatility

I agree with you, my friend, it is important to diversify the portfolio to guard against the volatility of cryptocurrencies.
Personally, I'm staying with Bitcoin to invest, but with respect to the other cryptocurrencies, it's fundamental to choose different projects. For example, Ethereum and suddenly another similar crypto, like Cardano. Litecoin, which does not depend much on the price of ETH. Suddenly a private currency, but it is more risky because of the regulations. Also a great idea are the currencies that are focused on facilitating transactions.
In conclusion, it is better to invest in different cryptocurrencies that are focused on different areas so as not to depend on the price of just one.

• +1 1

I think indeed we should expand our portfolio in trading, not just one crypto but several cryptos. But generally altcoins are affected by bitcoin price so you should be careful when buying crypto. You have to manage the risk so that there is no loss, buy potential coins as a trade.

• +1 1

Like people will always say "do not put all your eggs in one basket". That saying can also be applied to cryptocurrencies putting all Investment in a coin isn't a good idea because anything can happen, there might be a drastic fall in a coin while other coin might be rising at same time, so this more reason our portfolio needs to be divided and be invested in different coins .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/16/2020 at 6:10 PM, zhoutong said:

I have to agree that investors can't put all their eggs in one basket. This will create a bad effect of all the eggs break when the basket falls. So this basket we discuss here is the crypto market and the eggs are cryptocurrencies. When market goes down all the eggs break. 

I am trying to get the perfect picture of how diversifying portfolio of investment saves from loss due to volatility. No doubt it is the best practice to avoid all eggs in a single basket but you can still face loss due to volatility depending on the currencies invested on. 

Diversifying portfolio can only effectively save from wrong investments not necessarily against volatility.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is always a good idea to diversify your investment portfolio in order to maximize your chances of making a good profit. When you invest in multiple coins, one or two of them will almost certainly become successful and meet your expectations.

In my opinion, it is a great idea to reduce losses, but I think it reduces profits as well.
I have read some posts from people who diversify their portfolios but I don't see this method as increasing profits.

• +3 1

Portfolio diversification is an investment strategy used to spread risk across a number of asset classes. Rebalancing your portfolio is one of the critical factors necessary in securing successful long-term investments and is very important because it reduces the chance of one negative factor affecting your entire portfolio. Trading profitably is all about winning and winning over the long term. You cannot win in the long term if you experience a sharp decline in the asset you are investing in that is enough to keep you from trading. Portfolio diversification helps avoid this negative scenario, reduces risks associated with specific asset classes, increases the chances of encountering favorable conditions and opportunities for your system and your strategy, and benefits from more signals in the market.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 💵 Деньги за отзывы!   Присоединяйтесь к нашему захватывающему конкурсу прямо сейчас!  Вам необходимо написать отзывы на сайтах и получить по 10 USDT за каждый подтвержденный отзыв. Ваш успех зависит только от вас!    Не упустите этот шанс на лёгкие деньги - действуйте сейчас!   Подробнее о розыгрыше: https://aveex.co/promo/  
    • Welcome to OBANZE world! $OBANZE, the freshest meme token and NFT COLLECTION on the TON blockchain, designed to fuel your crypto ride with a mix of dank memes and cutting-edge tech. OBANZE isn’t just another meme coin; it’s a community-powered phenomenon packed with high-speed transactions and low fees, thanks to TON's slick tech. OUR TOKENOMICS OUR ROADMAP HOW TO BUY While our team is hard at work developing the OBANZE NFT collection, we are offering you a golden opportunity to join the WHITELIST for the upcoming $OBANZE token airdrop! Why you should join the $OBANZE WHITELIST? Today, you can become a part of this revolutionary project by joining the $OBANZE Token Airdrop Whitelist! Here are some compelling reasons to act now: Exclusive Early Access: The first 1,000 registrants will receive 5,000 $OBANZE directly into their accounts! Prize Pool for All: An additional prize pool of 1,000,000 $OBANZE will be shared among the remaining participants. Exciting Giveaway: Don't miss your chance to participate in this thrilling giveaway and secure your spot in the OBANZE community! How to join the  WHITELIST  1 Visit the Website: Go to https://obanzecoin.io  2 Register Your Details: Fill out a simple registration form to secure your spot.  3 Get Verified: Complete any required verifications.  4 Receive Your $OBANZE: If you're among the first 1,000, you'll receive 5,000 $OBANZE directly. Otherwise, you'll still be eligible for the additional prize pool. Join Us Today! The Obanze community is growing, and we want YOU to be a part of it! Secure your spot in the $OBANZE Whitelist today and embark on this incredible journey with us. Don't miss your chance to be at the forefront of a new crypto revolution! Stay Connected  • Website: https://obanzecoin.io  • Twitter:@OBANZECOIN  • Telegram:t.me/obanzecoin Join us now and let’s make crypto history together! OBANZE!  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • Рады сообщить об успешном сотрудничестве нашего сервиса с мониторингом change.pro
    • 🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.4% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10240 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +3% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9708 USDT Наш сайт.  
    • Уважаемые, клиенты! Теперь курс на P2P направления стал еще ниже и выгодным для Вас.С карты на крипту, с крипты на карту - Вы сможете купить, продать валюту за хороший курс и минимальную сумму.Так же, мы принимаем индивидуальные заявки от Вас, если нужно обменять сумму меньше или больше - чем доступно на сайте, для этого Вам нужно обратиться в Telegram, оператор ответит моментально и обработает в кротчайшие сроки Вашу заявку!Так же, мы выдаем наличные по заказу за несколько часов, в скором времени направления с наличными будут добавлены на сайт с полной информацией.С Уважением, обмен-сервис Finansovich.
    • В Индонезии создают Комитет по криптовалютам   В обязанности комитета будет входить анализ и предоставление отраслевых отчетов о ситуации на рынке, управление центральной базой данных о крипторынке, оценка рисков криптовалют, право предлагать или исключить виртуальные монеты из листинга на биржах.   Создание комитета было предусмотрено указом регулятора № 01/KEP/01/2024. В агентстве подчеркнули, что все компании и ассоциации, имеющие отношение к виртуальным активам, должны предоставлять полную информацию о своей деятельности новой структуре, если не хотят проблем с законодательством.   Ранее Главное налоговое управление Индонезии (DGT) и Австралийское налоговое управление (ATO) подписали соглашение о механизме обмена информацией о криптовалютах в отношении лиц и организаций, чьи налоговые обязательства могут возникнуть в обеих юрисдикциях. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2415973
    • Да у него достаточно реалистичные и консервативные прогнозы, не 500к или 1 млн и глядя на ситуацию сейчас вполне нормально выглядит цена в 150 и даже 200к
    • Надо признать, у него умеренный и обоснованный прогноз, особенно на фоне многих ярых аналитиков. И сроки предполагает разумные. Если не случится ничего экстраординарного в мире, то 117% биткоин наберёт. Понятно, что чем выше происходит подъём, тем крупнее требуется капитал для заметного изменения цены, следовательно фееричных темпов роста, которые произошли в середине его развития, не следует ожидать. Однако это всё равно движение и огромные деньги.