Mobile Apps: "Android-Iphone" Vs Web - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Mobile Apps: "Android-Iphone" Vs Web

20 hours ago, Mahbub56 said:

For web I will it is fast to work with but problem is if we work on laptops or pc then it will best but my all time favorite is mobile Android apps it is the best and can work any where you want and I think mobile in Android is best

I must tell you that the application you see on your mobile is App Mobile Web not Android App.  

I think it seems that you like the android system on your phone.

20 hours ago, Superred said:

I think it's more likely to consider as cryptotalk mobile version than the apps because i was plenty visiting cryptotalk using my smartphone and i was not necessary to download apps and only use usual browser such as google chrome to opened it

There is no App for Android or IO version of Crypto Talk only mobile Web App.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Its not matter which way you access in crypto talk when you work in crypto your typing and writing and good speed because you use keypad but in mobile this option not available in small screen and writing also some hard but I thing mobile is good for crypto talk to use 

On 1/21/2020 at 9:57 PM, Satishmolankar said:

For web I will it is fast to work with but problem is if we work on laptops or pc then it will best but my all time favorite is mobile Android apps it is the best and can work any where you want and I think mobile in Android is best

Yes I agree with you when I am using in laptop it’s easy to comment and see other comment or post but also it’s good in phone and we can take anywhere.

I prefer using my laptop cause many platforms in the crypto world don't have good support for mobile phone, they only have web version platform making phones not suitable, platforms like yobit and many others only have web version for the site.

8 hours ago, mohamed81 said:

for web i favorite pc it's fast but if i work by androide application i will use my phone 

There is no android App, it is web application mobile.

7 hours ago, Billal said:

Actually I think this forum is create a android & apple app for doing crypto currency works it is very easy for users and more members are interest of this forum. 

Your post is really confusing.

Anyway the Forum is about cryptocurrencies and this post is about mobile application. that sees to show the web application s a solution in the use of smartphones.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

There is no any app for cryptotalk is avalible on Android play store or Apple appstore you need to visite the page by growers and this very difficult for the users .

2 hours ago, Unknown user said:

There is no any app for cryptotalk is avalible on Android play store or Apple appstore you need to visite the page by growers and this very difficult for the users .

Did you read the OP? I think not, the Topic seeks to show that having a mobile web application is as good as an Android or IOS App.

Most believe that it is not necessary because the mobile web application performs well on smartphones.

What do you think?

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

for me its easy to use web with your computer or personal desktop because its a lot easier to type and click and its more faster than any phones this is base on my experience because i use my personal desktop in doing things like this and checking my wallet and sending docu's.

Hello to you
Working on the forum through a computer web browser is much better than a phone
There is a difficulty on the phone in dealing with web pages, especially the forum site that requires writing several topics, doing translation and searching for information through search engines

On 1/21/2020 at 7:37 PM, alexisfuentes said:

CryptoTalk.  Mobile Apps: Yes

There are  two basic ways to present your web page on your Smartphone, Through an App for the different operating systems that exist  Android, IOS. The most popular Facebook -Twitter-Youtube, etc.

But there are also website that are visual adaptacion of web pages, and that is what crypto talk uses, which really is a great advantage because you don't have to install anything on your cell phone.

And it is the trend, at the beginning of smartphones, web pages very, very bad on smartphones, the development of "Android-Iphones" Apps were the solution. 

Actually a project can have App Web - App android- App Iphone.

So, The  CryptoTalk.org  mobile is App Web:

webmobile.thumb.gif.58778039205419f4025e2f53720bdc8b.gif

I think cryptotalk web version is better than app. Because here we can open multiple pages with browser. But in the app we cannot get this fea  

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

17 hours ago, SunilRaja said:

I always prefer web view of website rather than phone app view , because web contain more data on the screen as compared to app view.

I also like the web version of any platform as the web platform show us more information in one display and it looks very easy to access the site.

When we want to enter Crypto World we have to use the default web application for mobile phones, also known as Google Chrome. Yes, I use that to enter this site, because with that I can do many things together.

I think this Topic served its purpose, to announce that Crypto Talk does have a mobile application and is the mobile Web version.

Other things:

• Crypto Talk does not have any App for Android or IOS.
  • Some users learned that there are three types of App:  Web - Android -IOS
  • Users are satisfied with the mobile Web version  in 99%.
  • An important group considers web mobile Friendly
  • More than 80% (+ -) like it but do not use it because they prefer to use their laptops or desktop computers.
  • The other 20% (+ -) state that the mobile version is well.

In general, that left us this Topic, thank you all for participating.

Don't Forget Your Topics