Is invest box profitable? - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

Of course it is profitable because the work done there, big or small, is not considered. If it is considered, there is an allocation of Rs. 5 for each comment, regardless of the importance of the Congress, which is for profit.

Yes the invest box in yobit exchange is very profitable because you get free profit while doing nothing, you just have to get good amount of coins so that you really get some good profit on your investment. Their minimum investment is more than 100$ in btc so its so hard to invest in btc.

Invest box as it is shown in its name that it is for investment and obviously when you start investment wisely it will make you profitable and successful.  So in my opinion first learn how and where to invest then start it. Have a good day!

My friends, I do not know much about the investment fund, but if you invest in the right place, you can earn more money and with little effort, but you have to put credibility to work.

@nabelYes you are right. Yes investbox is profitable, but not for all coins. You will lose your total fund if you buy dlrs. Because dlrs is worthy coin. You need so much research before investing on investbox because all coins are not profitable. You can invest btc, usd etc.

I think this is a good platform for you business, I have seen a lot of people can work in Yobit and make a good profit because you think it is a very profitable refundable platform.I like to invest in other sites, and yobit is good at trading and exchanging but investing doesn't seem like much to me.  Good luck

I wish you a nice day .. Since I started working on the Crypto and yoBit platform and started earning money, I started putting the balance in the investment fund .. It is a great option if you have money and need to invest it as it offers many plans and options and it is 100% safe

Hi my dear. I already read about it, but I never used it, I think because I'm not interesting enough in this investbox. How much should the investment amount in the yobit investment box be, and is this profitable?

I want to invest and increase my bitcoin, but I am afraid of losing it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes investment is the better way of earnings .it is wounderfull plate forum which also provides great facilities .investment is one of the best facility provided by this forum but before investment you should must know about currencies and rates in the market .lower rates are best time to invest money

• +2 1

Yes investment is the better way of earnings .it is wounderfull plate forum which also provides great facilities .investment is one of the best facility provided by this forum but before investment you should must know about currencies and rates in the market .lower rates are best time to invest money

• +1 1

Yes, yobit investbox is profitable. You will invest some amount of coins and you will earn some amount of profit in it. If you invest talktoken you will get 1% of your investment every 24 hours. So its a new idea to invest in investbox. 

Yes the invest box is profitable and reliable. I want to use this opportunity to advise all to use the coin earned here to invest instead of sending it to your personal wallet. I have tried it and it seriously profitable. You will get your interest on the daily basis.

toward  vox populi that it depends along the cost of bank note.something that serves as utile excluding bank note cash price may be multiplicative faithful.model i get x10 postage halogen 5satoshi to each one at that time coin value hike this point i am able to vend that it halogen one thousand thousand bitcoin every.people power vocalize that that it's not multipurpose because the it terms will get more cost-effective

On 1/21/2020 at 1:59 PM, Jone20 said:

Did any of you use the invest box  in Yobit and can you tell me about your experiences in this?
How much should the investment amount in the Yobit investment box be, and is this profitable?
I want to invest and increase my bitcoin, but I am afraid of losing it.

I really like investment box option and I am doing it. My friend told me about this and teach me about its procedure and she told me to do investment because he is earning a good profit through it and now I am also using it and earning a very good profit.

costly fond thik fine, there's a toponym flourishing yobit investbox, greek deity you could endue, in order to admiring know this technique may make the most you, try to visualize powerful explanations indulge in opportunity ways they consider the current.many thanks!

If you want to have an idea of how useful the investbox is, you need to see the coin in it and how much it is paying per day and the previous few days of it in the market you will be able to know the answer of your question.

I heard some thing about it, but I did not try it in general. It is necessary to risk and experiment, but not randomly, but in a thoughtful manner, with the choice of a currency at an almost fixed price, otherwise the risk will be greater.

A Better Way to Make Money With Investing If you invest in the right place, the best option for everyone to invest in because it's more reliable as well as it's more secure to invest. It can gives us now more profit than any other crypto currency. 

Basically i didn't here about invest box just before i seen this post . But now i seen your post and i read the comments below your topic . Then i can understand about invest box in yobit . So thank you for creating this type of help topic here.

Hello Everybody I would like to say that you beat is the best platform of exchange it is a very good site and  you can gain profit and if you want to convert your cryptocurrency to your capital currency you can easily converted from here instead of invest box you can use yobit 

The investbox can generate profits as long as you buy the cryptocurrencies related to it at a very low price and with supports that exceed the amount of 1 BTC, if you buy a coin with little volume and put it in the investbox, you will surely lose money.

I have never invested in yobit.  So I don’t know how much is in my investment box.  And I have no idea about this.  No experience.  But I advise you, it is better not to take risks without experience.

Of course Yobit's Investbox is profitable.  Because the talk tokens that we get from this forum, even if we invest in this investment box of yobit, we will get a dividend of 1% daily from there.  It's a wonderful thing.  Therefore, I think Investbox is a very special feature and also profitable.

No dear friend i have no idea the invest box because now I am get experience of cryptotalk so not goes to yobit side and not any experience in the yobit and not use properly because I am learning about crypto forum. 

• +2 1