Is invest box profitable? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

The person who introduced me said that the invest box is very profitable. Its useful and how it works is that you get a percentage of your investment daily for a specific period of time depending on the duration. 

Well you are right If you have a lot of experience about trading then you can earn here double profit. Without knowledge or experience you can't earn more.

I have not tested it but based on the experiences of some of the users who have tried this investment method that yobit has and it is very important to generate significant profits with our investments.

I haven't used it yet.  But it is possible in some cases .. You should be aware of the currency you want to invest in and know enough.. There are many plans out there and you should choose the best one for you

.. suggest you join the Talk Token Investment Plan as a member of this forum especially if you are a believer in the Talk Token project and its bright future..

Edited by Daniel stark

This is profitable. New investment plans are introduced every few weeks and it is good that you use these plans. For example, a few days ago, a 2% daily plan for bitcoin was introduced a few days ago. This plan is excellent, and if you have 100 bitcoins to invest in, you can get 2 bitcoins daily.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I know something light-hearted about a thing that is very important and a necessary thing that we must keep in mind that before investing in any platform we must keep in mind whether the platform is trustworthy and before investing must see the truth how much thank you

Yes dear friend you are very right that to invest money in yobit invest box you can earn a lot of profit from it and yobit exchange is very safest and secured site for use and you can withdraw your money through yobit exchange.

The yobit invest box is a very good place to invest in it has lot of benefits which are quite amazing it also gives a certain percentage on each investment you make

Yes it is very profitable if you want to do then I recommend you to go for it invest it when you have enough money to invest and to live your expenses easily so you can invest if you want to invest then you should go for it.

Yes my dear buddy it seen that about ore than ninety percent chances is to get profit from the investment. And it will be helpful financially. We must have to try investment it gives us a lot of help regarding money.

Yeah, it's lucrative and you can start from $5 to $10 and the investment depends on the cryptocurrency market and I suggest investing in the bitcoin coin because it's profitable.

Trade in Yobit is safer than trading in Investbox. You just need to access money on the web if it's bitcoin or a dollar or some other currency if it's a dollar to be exchanged for bitcoin currency so that you can work on other currencies and then you buy other currencies and your price is low and as the price rises you're selling all that.

I think yobit is a good site  for investment.I have also been on it, I want to comment on when the profit will come, but some people say that there is very little here, because of this I want to know from you that the profit in yobit is more or less.  

• +5 1

I have really as of late need to contribute my to begin with Conversation tokens in Yobit's Investbox, I can genuinely say, it could be a great investment option, considering the small hazard included. What I just like the most so distant is that you just have every day picks up that get naturally reinvested each day. At that point, after a few great time one can possibly get very conventional benefits.

Definitely yes the invest box is profitable because the invest box is meant for investing our crypto currency and after 24 hours we are going to be rewarded with a certain percentage of what we invested in the yobit invest box. 

On 1/21/2020 at 1:59 PM, Jone20 said:

Did any of you use the invest box  in Yobit and can you tell me about your experiences in this?
How much should the investment amount in the Yobit investment box be, and is this profitable?
I want to invest and increase my bitcoin, but I am afraid of losing it.

Yes dude  I personally use investbox as it is really usefull and beneficial to have  profit on daily basis or  monthly and it is very much good to use you can invest Any coin in it

• +1 1

Hey guys yobit is a perfect invest box which we can invest safety . It's a very secured forum. It's a trusted invest box

The amount of profit you can earn from investbox program depends on your coin and the amount you invest. I think one percent daily intrest rate for Bitcoin is quite good because it lets you earn 30% per month as a passive income. If you invest $100, one month later you have $130!

Yes dear yobit exchange is one of the best site and with investment of cryptocurrencies we can earn good profit in short time and we can invest our money in yobit invest box 

This plateform is very helpful for everyone.Investbox means investing your currencys on a wallet or site. They will give you a percentage depending how much you invested . yobit is great deal from exchange where we can earn daily interest .The yobit care about their users they introduce many plan for users where they can select what suited them .The low and high investment options are available in investment box.yobit platform is profitable, but that depends on the currency that you choose to invest and the amount of the digital currency that you invest in. The more the quantity, the more profits.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:02 PM, Satishmolankar said:

I am also thinking to invest in yobit exchange in investbox because many are saying that it is profitable and many are warried about this to invest but I think we have to try and look whether it work or not

It's work well I invest my amount before in yobit and I get profit daily there is nothing about to worry because yobit is widely used and it is secure and invest box is profitable because if it isn't profitable then no one invest amount..

• Useful or interesting 1

4 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

It's work well I invest my amount before in yobit and I get profit daily there is nothing about to worry because yobit is widely used and it is secure and invest box is profitable because if it isn't profitable then no one invest amount..

I have seen many exchange  site and trade  there but yobit is the only exchange  site which provide  lot of coin investment  feature  with a great percent  of profit  daily including  btc investment ..  Though  i have now investment  plan  on yobit and i am inviting my Friend  about it.. 

• +1 1

I am a new member in another word a newbie in the forum who always ask to comfirm from the senior and old members I met in the forum I don't actually know if it's profitable or not but it's serve as a tradition for to ask and comfirm and also do research on anything I don't understand here. Thanks

The truth I realize that every time Cryptotalk is growing and increasing the value of users, we must know that there are many platforms that do not suit us and for example here we realize which ones we should use, which are profitable and what are the things we should do with respect to what we are developing, there are many parts of the forum that are super useful but there are some that we can not comment. 

Well investment is always profitable.Because they are giving your money back with some extra money.It’s actually a but risky.But you need to work here with fear so you can do this.Many people here do invest in investbox.