Now what if the bitcoin is gone what is the next generation of the money - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raafat elderini

Now what if the bitcoin is gone what is the next generation of the money

Bitcoin won't be gone friend. Where will it go, this is a multi billion dollar asset and you just think it will vanish? And you don't have a reasoning for this either. Do you think that things just dissappear like that? You should read about Bitcoin instead of writing meaningless posts.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I think that Bitcoin's success in this way will open the way for the invention of other methods similar to it in the financial arena.

On 1/20/2020 at 9:14 PM, Raafat elderini said:

what if the bitcoin is gone

I am not understanding this my dear, what is gone? What about then what if the internet is gone, or the mobile phones is gone? Can any of these happen? Only if we are found something better, and only then. So stop asking these please it is very embarrassing.

• Useful or interesting 1

What if, is not a question. You are presuming that something can happen but you don't say what this is. Maybe money will be instant and wallets written using brain waves after a thousand years. How can we know what can happen when even the future that is Bitcoin hasn't yet shown its full potential.

Bitcoin is now seeing its best since 2018, and this positivity could last for a long time. And I do not expect to program a better digital currency than Bitcoin in the coming years.

I think that if Bitcoin dies the other Cryptocurrencies also die because the other Cryptocurrencies get stronger every day it is because of Bitcoin and many people will lose confidence in Cryptocurrencies because Bitcoin is the Cryptocurrency where people trust the most

• +3 1

On 1/20/2020 at 8:27 PM, Alamin016 said:

I don't think coins has the highest volume and market acquisition rate disappeared, but if it does, I think there's a lot of currencies that will take over the bitcoin place.
But if that happens, will you trust the coins again?

It's going to be bad and destatrous if bitcoin is gone. Many people will be disappointed and people will lose their livelihood.  That is if the money refoundment is not rectified. And also other cryptocurrencies will lose it market value, because of fear 

Actually before bitcoin existence, there were a lot of virtual money like Libertyreserve, egold, ebullion, perfect money etc. Almost all these coins disappeared and Libertyreserve was seized by FBI because of fraud carried out by the creator. After these virtual coins went off, then cryptocurrency came in. I believe crypto will last and if eventuality it seize to exist today, then new virtual money with high security would be invented.

crypto market will collapse and most cryptocurrencies will lose their value, system will come which might replace Bitcoin

• +1 1

I don't think bitcoin will disappear because bitcoin is the king of crypto, nothing rivals bitcoin today. Thousands of new coins have appeared but none of them can compete with bitcoin. Everything is fine and we will not suffer any losses if we store a lot of bitcoins.

• +2 1

I believe that if bitcoin disappears, the other cryptocurrencies will have a big drop in price since there will be no bitcoin because its price affects them if bitcoin disappears and those who had bitcoin will lose their money and they will not be able to do anything to recover it but I do not think it will stop  existing bitcoin is difficult for that to happen.

May be the time is far away from the now, the btc will lead the market as well or the few years. The btc  is innovative and its too much potential in order to be stay here as well. Even i can't think the crypto with out the btc, and may be most of the members will be disappoint if the btc is vanish one day. 

In the next coming year we can see the fluctuations of about 20-30% in the value of bitcoin so It is predicted that the value of bitcoin will increase at 50000$ in 2021. For the next generation if the bitcoin would trade very effectively then I think it will be more profitable for the next generation because of increase in moderation.  

I don't think that Bitcoin is the current generation of money, so making this as something that happens means that Bitcoin is already used by everyone. But it is not, it is just a small part that we use it and most of us only use it to trade and make more fiat. As the early investors did they sold way higher so we should do something similar. We buy low and sell high to make profit, although some are doing the opposite and lately it is too many doing that.

I don't think it's possible but if something like that will happend we'll probably see a huge pump for that new coin. Everyone will attack for taking a profit but some people can't trust it because of the bitcoin end. It'll take much more year to adap that coin and it won't be good for us. It also depends the new algorithm.

• +2 1

If Bitcoin is gone, then it will be a big blow to the Crypto world. Everybody will lose faith in Crypto currencies. The government will be stricter and prices of other currencies will tumble.

On 11/14/2020 at 4:57 PM, Kerseem said:

If really bitcoin will be gone then all other digital currency are going to collapse because bitcoin seems to be pillars that supports all other digital currency and in cryptoworld. 

Yes my dear friend the Bitcoin is one of the best support for alts. It will really effect on the cryptocurrencies world if it will be gone.

The successor of bitcoin might be ethereum accordning to current scenario but its unpredictable what might happen to crypto if bitcoin falls. The whole market for crypto may collapse if someday bitcoin collapses on its investors

I personally think that it would be impossible for bitcoin to be vanished, I think that as long as the cryptocurrency market is alive so will bitcoin, because knowing bitcoin it is very well known to majority of the countries worldwide

Bitcoin will not go anywhere else, rather to stay forever, if that happen as you asked, many people will have mentality problem because almost everyone is trying to become a cryptocurrencian.

This is indeed the next generation of money no doubt! It will not be gone and it is going strong, digital money is coming and no one can stop this. Now that mostly are educated how the system goes I don’t think it is possible for it to be gone soon.

Bitcoin won't be gone. It is here to stay. The price does not matter so much, it is the bitcoin network that powers the adoption and the features it has. It will be staying for a long time, you will be remembering about thinking that Bitcoin will be gone in twenty years. You could infact think what an opportunity you missed back then and why didn't you hold.

• +2 1

On 1/21/2020 at 12:14 AM, Raafat elderini said:

I was thinking about what if the bitcoin is gone what people will do and what about our money will be gone are they have a plan to make sure everything is going well

If BTC is gone there is a new coin will show up like we see it in bitcoin have other algorithm

I hope to see great things here 

I think bitcoin will never be gone anywhere and if it happens then ethereum or other altcoins with greatest popularity takes place of them and people can use it in the place of bitcoin. Have a nice day dude. Best of luck for your future.

• +2 1

It would really be somewhat difficult, for bitcoin to disappear, previously I read about what would happen if the internet disappeared and if that would cause a problem in cryptocurrencies, it could be the case, that only then maybe btc would disappear and not only it but also all currencies cryptographic.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend as for me I don't see bit coin going anywhere rather it stay because if we look at the way bit coin I'd been used among people you will know that it will last for a long years to come and it will be a great achievement if another generation will bring their own money