What is the fate of Scammers if bitcoin later becomes a traceable Currency - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wijont

What is the fate of Scammers if bitcoin later becomes a traceable Currency

I agree with you and i think that soon bitcoin should implement an traceable object which could trace the transactions of bitcoin uses it will protect the bitcoin from scammers and i think then bitcoin will be free of scammers. 

There are many scammers using fiat currencies, and before cryptocurrencies can be transparent like bank transactions will take time. I do not even believe such. 

Each and every transaction on bitcoin blouckchain explore are recorded but there is no chance of stealing these counting on blockchain explore but we can't find who these transaction made name are track able then we can checked and pick to scammers. 

The scammers exist before the creation of Bitcoin and they will not disappear after the regularization of Bitcoin, when the transaction will be traceable, the scammers they will update their tools or they will come back to their old tools.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

5 hours ago, tienda said:

The scammers exist before the creation of Bitcoin and they will not disappear after the regularization of Bitcoin, when the transaction will be traceable, the scammers they will update their tools or they will come back to their old tools.

I agree, there are eben ways to scam luring victims to pay using fiats like dollars, also no matter how transparent cryptocurrencies are, scammers will still do their works in a successful way. 

Posibly if tracing of crypto transactions are allowed, it would be a very positive thing as it will allow the tracig of these scammers and also hackers, this will enable and allow stollen crypto assets to be retrived and these hackers or scammers caught, but on the other hand  removing the privacy the bitcoin has. 

Edited by Yunusalemu

12 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I agree, there are eben ways to scam luring victims to pay using fiats like dollars, also no matter how transparent cryptocurrencies are, scammers will still do their works in a successful way. 

Scammers won't be traceable in cryptocurrency, we have not reach that medium where it is possible for them to trace scammers, cryptocurrency is still anonymous

41 minutes ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Indeed it is not possible, because basically crypto is made for anonymous. But if it really happens (for example) then many scammers will know, because it can be traced.

If truly it will be used to trace scammers, then they have to modify the cryptocurrency, andhave tracing method of getting those people that are always cheating others 

On 4/26/2020 at 10:17 AM, lovecrypto19 said:

That would be amazing and many con artists will find out where they are. But unfortunately that can't be achieved, because basically we know crypto is anonymous.

And any alterations of the cryptocurrency, will make it change to centralization which will make it accessible to one party that will be controlling it

there totally will be no hidding place for all the crypto currencies scammers, hacker and all tjos who are involved in stealling peoples crypto assets as this will leave a trace to them, this can only be archived if the bitcoin becomes centralized which we dont want

They will adapt to the system, since most are professionals, in reality the fate of the scammers is uncertain, everything I tell you is speculation.

23 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Sorry, I do not really understand the problem of centralization. Which crypto has become it? just tell me, so I get the information and knowledge.

From my prospective, I think everyone has affirmed that ripple is centralized and it is been control by one party which they might be able to manipulate their coin price movement

1 minute ago, Saboor said:

From my prospective, I think everyone has affirmed that ripple is centralized and it is been control by one party which they might be able to manipulate their coin price movement

yeah your statement is definitely true, centralizing any crypto currency actually means that it will be under the control ofa group or organization like the government even, centralizing a currency guve them the power to manipulate its cyculation and supply, this is what people really dont want and that is why we dont want the bitcoin to be centralized. 

14 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

for that I understand, indeed XRP is a centralized coin. And some people don't like that, because it is feared that prices can become unstable if they play.

Yea, and not everyone trusted this coin and it will be advisable to anyone to invest a little amount on ripple to avoid any future regrets

On 1/21/2020 at 1:06 AM, wijont said:

Bitcoin as a decentralized currency, they are not Headquarters for Bitcoin and do not have a central office where they distribute information about Bitcoin, such as illegal transactions that lose money but recover after several investigations through distributed information.

as someone said in my previous thread that more people will feel comfortable using bitcoin if these features are implemented.

Share your thoughts.

Well, if that will be implemented, then it will be a great thing for us, and bad thing for those scammers. Well, those scammers will be caught in action while doing that kind of crime. They will be punished and have to face the consequences. On the other hand, it is good on the part of crypto because it can boost our demand. what I want to say is that we will gain more users so the demand for bitcoin will also increase.

22 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Even though this isn't happening right now, XRP can still be a good investment choice. I personally still choose XRP, but as you said, don't be too big for the investment value.

Yea,, if you have a moderate plan for each coin, you won't regret whenever that coin failed, because you have other coins in your possession that will cover the loss

Well, i think they will make some new program which is not traceable so they will continuing their illegal activies, many hackers are now using some device which is help them to change your location in just a second.

28 minutes ago, King98 said:

It will be harder to find the address to which the property has been sent and if there is any benefit to them since whenever they steal from someone and the bitcoin seems to become more unenforceable.

What if in the future, there is innovation that will enable the trace of all users in cryptocurrency? Don't you think it is a good progress for cryptocurrency because scammers will definitely reduced to the minimal

It is hard to find scammers because they know how to change their location. Also, it os also impossible to trace their location because of high security. Also,not only in crypto they are scamming but in different aspect.

On 5/2/2020 at 8:50 AM, Summi said:

Yes but the freedom of the decentralisation will be gone because fear will be develop into the use of bitcoin.

You are right and it will be another advantage to cryptocurrency which we have to make sacrifices for a better technology, scammers are scavenging cryptocurrency

I think that then they will be punished and put in prison (those who stole more than $ 500 in bitcoins), the rest will just get fines.

On 5/4/2020 at 3:48 PM, Summi said:

They are the ones who are trying to spoil the name of cryptocurrencies, that is why some just label it as scam not knowing that the bad people are the scammers.

But  this problem might be tackle in the future and may be there will be hope for people to trace these hackers and scammers so that we will be free from them

3 hours ago, Summi said:

That gonna be hard because decentralised system doesn't have that features and I don't think it can be implemented into the system just like that, except if it is a centralised system.

But there are set if people that are trying all means to make it Centralized system, and If taxes can be achieved, then it is possible for the government to make it Centralized but with different medium

bitcoin today is a traceable coin and it can be traced to the person back. that is why mixers were invented to prevent thos ekind of security flows of bitcoin . it just costs lots of money and resources to trace transaction unless it is very bitg amount.

I think that then all the scammers who committed crimes using bitcoin will be punished , and the rest of the scammers will start using another currency for their black deeds.