Don't Forget your Topics - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Don't Forget your Topics

Hey friend you made really  useful post. I think   when  our  topics  are deleted  we got worried. We don't think about  the reason  behind that.the main reason is our  posts  are usless or repetitive. 

I really liked your advice. Thank you for sharing this helpful post. Indeed, it teaches beginners how the interaction between people in the forum should be.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

English is a international language in the world.  The There are many people know english.  Crypto word and from in english.  It is not possible all people.  It is possible for who know english.

1 hour ago, eekarin said:

thank you for sharing this post and make individuals alarm for that..and i think that there's a part of rehashed comments on subject..

You are misusing the characteristics of the appointment, if you are going to use quote selection you must do it in the user's post, not in the appointment, it is a bad practice in some users in others it is a mistake.

2121wup.jpg.7d90b7aed256bf299fe014dd34a0d100.jpg

Arrange your post correctly with the appointment, thanks.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The problem is that most people who create their topics don't even think about an original idea or thought and they just ask something that they have already seen someone else asking so they don't care about their topic anymore 

Hello my friend, everyone will benefit from this post, especially beginners, so everything you say is true. We must always close the topic

You've already said what everyone would have needed to hear or read from your post thread. But thing which was missing there, was that of post Ben excellently written and at the end it has  thousands and thousands of views and comments respectively and barely just has but few reactions

On 1/20/2020 at 4:20 PM, alexisfuentes said:

It is not a mandatory Forum rule, but we must be self-critical and moderate our created Topic, we may participate helping more in other posts than in our own Topic.

Considertions or tips:

• Remember that you close a Topic if you think your idea, concern, question, does not need to continue receiving comments.
  • Some Topic in their OPs must have updates with new information.
  • Congratulate those who participate in your Topic and thanks the users who answer your questions.
  • For users who stand out in your Topic with excellente answers use the button pp.jpg.4d3d2fb21af46ed4059c724bddef610e.jpg
  • Make spam reports on your Topic.

What other advice can you give me?

_____

Please remember not to be repetitive post, ty.

On 1/20/2020 at 10:12 PM, KouseiArhuma said:

This a nice guiding post for the beginners in this forum page. Thanks for this mate. Though I never post my own topics in this forum page. But I'm thinking to start doing it. 

Yes i know you are totally  right  because  it is very  important  for beginners , some the beginners comments or post about  off topic , this is not fair ,to earn more reputation you must talk about the main topics , 

On 2/25/2020 at 9:01 PM, JoyceKumar said:

Now the admin has allowed the post owner to have some permissions with the comments in his post. As you said, they can close the post when the discussion is enough for people to understand the problem. I appreciate the good articles and are happy to give reputation..

Yes i think great significant  , as you said they can close  the post when the discussion  is enough  for people  to understand  the problem  , i appreciate  the good articles and are happy  to give reputation  , many members of cryptotalk are forget there topics write wrong words or sentence  ,

Thanks for share about topic I think cryptotalk is best place and community senter about crypto currency. Cryptotalk to opportunity to earn some money and give good services all user. 

@Wazeery123

Use the like button like.jpg.294319a5ed1b3ca36ade774bd568b5dd.jpg if you only write:

7 hours ago, Wazeery123 said:

Thanks alot for this post

spam20x20.jpg.b97e1e404d114fee6e4cecbc8fdfdfb4.jpg

30 minutes ago, Anu Malik said:

Copied topics are deleted by the admin and useless posts are not counted some people posts use less topics which are not related to topic this should be prohibited and this is against the rules of the forum.

Please remember that the post deals with a topic that does not correspond to your comment, do not post off-topic.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/28/2020 at 12:20 AM, Sharif000 said:

Thanks for asking you questions, I will not forget the cryptocurrency issues. And according to the rules of cryptocurrency, I will keep it in character. Thanks

Consider contributing, say something consistent with the topic and then you should know that your idea in the post should be useful, do not do off-topic.

Go back to your post check them, see who quotes you, the posts can be edited try to improve your ideas.

Do not forget your posto responses, these should be reviewed as well.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think that's what is happing here. I saw so many comments to a single topic but the writer is not replying to them or not reacting to them. thats not cool man. i saw on reddit that a write interect to there replies so much that almost every comment is replied by them .. 

Of course, these things will not be forgotten.  The forum will increase people's losses. It will be able to easily gain a reputation and achievement. People are earning easily through important and meaningful posts in the forum.

Cryptotalk is the best place to earn and learn about crypto.But many of the members are just copy pasting.We should all come forward and report these users and help the moderators.In this way this forum can remain helpful for everybody.

On 1/20/2020 at 8:20 PM, alexisfuentes said:

It is not a mandatory Forum rule, but we must be self-critical and moderate our created Topic, we may participate helping more in other posts than in our own Topic.

Considertions or tips:

• Remember that you close a Topic if you think your idea, concern, question, does not need to continue receiving comments.
  • Some Topic in their OPs must have updates with new information.
  • Congratulate those who participate in your Topic and thanks the users who answer your questions.
  • For users who stand out in your Topic with excellente answers use the button pp.jpg.4d3d2fb21af46ed4059c724bddef610e.jpg
  • Make spam reports on your Topic.

What other advice can you give me?

_____

Please remember not to be repetitive post, ty.

You are right  If someone's topic gets information from people.  Or they benefit. So he should be grateful.  There are many such posts.  Which are almost identical.  So the people who give you a new idea deserve praise.

9 hours ago, tinlanet said:

Nothing more to say,you said it all right. Possess points truly got to check atleast once in a while,especially to check if it got to be waste since of those spams,so that you simply will know when to halt it to dodge junk within the gathering.

9 hours ago, briddite said:

Yes it may be a great thought I think a few themes see the same does not cruel they have almost the same reply, shockingly I got to see at all the subjects there to form a unused subject. It's very troublesome as a fledgling like me, is there another way?

9 hours ago, Ketti said:

You are right  If someone's topic gets information from people.  Or they benefit. So he should be grateful.  There are many such posts.  Which are almost identical.  So the people who give you a new idea deserve praise.

I think that you are not an unknown user among you, third time I see something like this the three take the appointments incorrectly, it is a bad practice that has been taking place in the forum.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I have not created any topic ,i am just posting comments on topic.When i created any topic i will keep checked my topics.Where i needed to reply on topic i rely them.

4 hours ago, Tareeq said:

thanks for this useful Post

If you only say thank you, do it with a like in the post, this type of post is not necessary. Consider adding value to your comment,

3 hours ago, Cladioverse said:

I have not created any topic ,i am just posting comments on topic.When i created any topic i will keep checked my topics.Where i needed to reply on topic i rely them.

It does not apply only to Topic also to the answers as well, check who cites it, if you are making useful comments, if it is necessary to respond in the topics where you comment.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It is difficult to remember all the topics that we have published. We have to make a list through the memo and filter the topics

Thanks for sharing with us important feedback. I think that I should not forget about things.

Yes guys, we should abide by the rules that there is a place including the cryptotalk forum. Because in my opinion the forum has provided several topics and if you want to discuss the topic, you can go directly to that topic.

You are right we should do well to report any spam or copy paste posts we see under our topics  because nowadays many people are not willing to learn and create a posts of their own  they can't create their own words and ideas and which is very bad

10 hours ago, Stpd99 said:

fine folks, the reason being to boot one of the most important proven fact that try to be keep in mind. given that conclusively when you put out of your mind that you've got defined the general spot in the general past then powerful current berth aren't calculated.

6 hours ago, Mizan4545 said:

Dear Friend There are some rules for each post such as 100 Questions Answers to Ask on the Accident I do not think you have 100d characters here you will question everything and hopefully get answers

Read the rules, off-topic comments are a violation of the forum rules. You should make useful comments and in relation to the topic.

Check when someone references or cites, you should also have control of what is written in the answers.

Don't Forget Your Topics