Price crypto can be manipulated? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
owmivmen

Price crypto can be manipulated?

On 1/20/2020 at 7:58 AM, owmivmen said:

Have you heard about crypto prices being manipulated on the Exchange?  I heard from someone who is experienced in crypto management. He said to use crypto with caution. what do you think? do you have other thoughts about crypto?

In various Telegarm chats related to cryptocurrencies in which I participate many times they write about it.

I think that technically that is feasible, perhaps in those currencies that do not have a lot of volume where the decision to buy or sell what they call the whales has a determining impact on the price.

These manipulations would be very evident, which in the long run will affect the positive evolution of a currency that is subject to these dangerous fluctuations in price.

When the currency has high volumes of participation I think that the level of manipulation is less likely.

I think the only thing that can happen for the price of a cryptocurrency to be manipulated is that the whales move a large amount of them. It has always been known that large whales with a large amount of bitcoin can very easily bring the price down, or make it go up if they need to. The rumor is also heard that some large exchanges can hire whales to move the price consciously of what they need at the time, but they are only rumors that no one can confirm 100% because no one knows the truth in all this. I believe that the market itself can be manipulated but not in the percentage that people believe.

Of course, the price of the cryptocurrency is manipulated, and most small coins target dump and pump It's always being manipulated either by the development team or some exchange

Price manipulation is not the only extraordinary event in the world of cryptocurrencies. Depending on the interest of the people behind these operations, we can find more elaborate operations in the short and long terms. This is where we find bullish or bearish trends or the so-called bearish traps and bullish traps.

There are some big players on the market, who have a lot of money and coins, so they can buy and sell big volumes, so they can change price in different ways. Basically it happens on altcoin markets, where there are low volumes, but even Bitcoin price can be manipulated, so be careful 

Yes, manipulation exists in the crypto market. A clear example are pumps and dumps that are produced in coins without much volume.

I think that the cryptocurrency market is relatively very small compared to the current market capitalization, they say that such large sums of money are not needed to manipulate the crypto market, what we all know is that exchanges are a means of manipulation total, they have all the necessary information to do it

For sure Cryptocurrency price can be manipulated especially by rich traders like whales, they boost hr price of a specific coins so that panic sellers can sell to them and they will accumulate more to there wallets against the future value but that is mostly done in exchangers.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Price manipulation refers to  otherwise influencing the behavior of the Price or market for personal gain.

Some reports confirm the existence of a price manipulation, and this may certainly happen because not everything that is going on around us is completely perfect.
But it is reassuring that the money markets and stock exchanges are always trying to stop this.

I don’t think it is possible to manipulate the price of crypto currency since it has the idea of block chain technology which means it is free from things that could affect their value outside of the digital space. I only know is that its price could be influenced by many factors including the ones outside of the digital space. It could give direct influence to the crypto currency coins or indirect influence which is hard to see sometimes. If ever the price of the crypto currency could be manipulated, it means that they are no longer using block chain technology which means they are not already decentralized anymore as it could give us the assumption that it could be control by someone after all.

I don't think the price can be manipulated by one individual. I think those that can control it are those that have huge funds because those that can control forex can also control crypto. Central banks are the major people that can control markets.

On 1/20/2020 at 8:18 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

Yes price of Crypto being manipulated, mostly small coin are targeting for dump and pump. If you want real example than you check out catex exchange with 7 eleven coin. Exchange and big traders manipulated 7eleven coin.

wuao I did not know this about it, however I can say that in the platform in which I manage myself nothing strange has happened to me, on the contrary, my experience has been very good and recommended, I invite you to read and enter as a user to yobit that It is the one I currently use and it suits me very well

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes it's easy to manipulate price of small coins if you bought the all tokens/coins orders then you can put sell order at the price you want

It is currently known that large investors in both the cryptocurrency market and the financial market manipulate the prices of most assets and cryptoactives, simply a very large amount of money, which is possible to form a large candle with volume, and move  the price a few dollars.

They do it all the time, they are called whales, these are persons or group of people who own way a lot of coins and they can use their big shares to manipulate the price of coins with low supply.

Yes specially the new coins like VIDT, YFI and Wom, I think the investors in this coins are controlling this coins to make good profits from it. 

The price can be manipulated by large investors, known as whales, who tend to sell at the highest point and knock the price down with their large capital

• +5 1

You can manipulate the price of a coin if it has little liquidity and has almost no buyers or sellers. Due to this, you can carry out pumps, for example

manipulation in what aspect???  If it's price then I think it definitely depends on the exchange platform but otherwise on a parallel market, the prices are mostly harmonic 

If it can be manipulated, you would have to have a large percentage of said cryptocurrency to be able to have a greater control of it

On 1/20/2020 at 5:58 AM, owmivmen said:

Have you heard about crypto prices being manipulated on the Exchange?  I heard from someone who is experienced in crypto management. He said to use crypto with caution. what do you think? do you have other thoughts about crypto?

This is how the price of any cryptocurrency can be manipulated, this can be done by the creators themselves, that is the reason why it is better to hold long-term.

Yes,You need to do enough research before doing anything in this area so that you do not regret it later.

If it is possible to manipulate the price, but I think that in a, hmm I do not know how to say it, as a manual, investing a large amount of money so that it only influences that exchange, it can be a strategy to take advantage of those hours of trading, where a crypto is higher in one exchange than in another

In the world we live in, no one is the bearer of universal truth, what obviously causes curiosity is the dynamics of the market, sudden rises and unexpected crashes many times, but this is the nature of cryptocurrencies, many of its large investors are emotional and Many times they know that the withdrawal of their ostentatious funds has a direct effect on the market price, such is the case of the so-called financial whales or sharks who invest and withdraw totally or partially leaving a mark on the value.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

yes unfortunately yes and at times it is manipulated and fraudulent. a tweet from Trump is enough to make the market move drastically. even large investors own a large percentage they are able to manipulate the market.