How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency?

The prices of cryptocurrencies differ from one platform to another, but a very slight difference, as well as the commission that differs from one wallet to another from one platform to another, and I nominate you from the Binanis and Ubayt platform

I understand your concern but, I respectfully think that it is a waste of time to start searching for random websites that probably are completely outdated when we can find the crypto coin converter calculator on CoinMarketCap and as far as I know it is one of the websites that is updated more often.

I would also like to know how they calculate the value of each crypto asset. Although it is true that all cryptocurrencies take the US dollar as a reference value, there are other factors that I believe also put into the equation: exchange fees, difficulty of mining, to say a few

Exchange rates are a common sight for both travelers to international investors.while exchange rate quotes are relatively easy to find these days,  reading and making calculations based on them can be a little more challenging for those that aren’t familiar with the techniques.In this article,we will take a closer look at how to find and read currency exchange rates as well as some other tips to keep in mind when using them

Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency of all, the cryptocurrencies depend on it. All cryptocurrency values are expressed in BTC, then BTC can be expressed in any other fiat currency. Lots of simultaneous and up-to-date programs that calculate the value of the cryptocurrency are available and you can search for them and ways to exchange it

There are many simultaneous and modern programs that calculate the value of the cryptocurrency and you can search for it and ways to exchange it or calculate it manually

Well on the internet there are many cryptocurrency converters pages, these will help you to have a reference of its price in relation to the other currency in real time

One of the comparison of crypto prices can be seen in different exchange houses, but if we want a reliable platform with updated prices with all the necessary data we could use coinmarketcal

On 1/20/2020 at 4:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

I suggest to do it manually because there are you want to compare two different currencies then get the calculator on your pc or mobile and first write first cryptocurrency and then write second and do comparison But i suggest that before investing on any coin select that coin that arket have high liquidity to sell faster when you need .

The simplest tool for calculating the bitcoin exchange rate is price convectors such as Fiat to bitcoin. I doubt that different exchanges can have different bitcoin prices. Even a deviation of 5 % is already strange and it is unlikely that this exchange will last long.

There are many types of software that can help you, you also have Google to help you convert to the currency you want to change. Anything you search for pages related to this can help you. Luck.

4 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

Es posible en pocos o en todos los intercambios, solo debes ir allí y encontrar tu par favorito, y tendrás todo el precio y cambio en esos pares. O puede hacerlo manualmente.

you can use coinmarketcap and you go to exchange tools there you select the currency you want to buy or you can also go s coingeko

I think the easiest way to calculate this is through Google
He can give the exact conversion number between currencies
I think it's the easiest way
There are also many websites and applications specialized in converting between currencies.

Remember that prices are set according to supply and demand and the volume of transactions. And since there is no regulatory or centralizing entity, an "official" exchange value cannot be placed or reported, because in the end and already in the exchanges, when you place an order, you can take the market price or offer a lower price , depends on your strategy. All the instruments that exist to indicate the exchange price of each cryptocurrency show us average values that at that time are being used, so to speak, in exchanges.
It's a nice kind of free market economics.

😎 ❤️ 👻 📈

There are many platforms to know the value that cryptocurrencies have in each other, in fact the same google search engine can help you because it has an updated and easy-to-use cryptocurrency converter so there is no problem when it comes to knowing the price of cryptocurrencies Since all platforms handle the same price or else the difference is minimal. greetings to all

There are many different applications that do the calculations of one currency to another which are downloadable from AppStore  which one can use and also going to google and search currency converter.

You may google the conversions. But for me I would do the conversion on sites or apps that really is for cryptocurrencies. I will make sure that the site or app is legit, safe, and secure.
Try also Yobit

• +3 1

There are many currency converters on the Internet that will help you with the transfer, and if you mean a different price on sites, then it will be best to work with one exchange and do not care

On 1/20/2020 at 11:21 AM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

Friend all you need to do is Google search and you will be sorted out. There are many sites you can choose from to help you calculate the prices of cryptocurrencies. All the best in your search. 

There are many applications to know this, but I use the easiest to use, I use the site yobit.net, it's super easy. There is everything

• +5 1

imo u should allways change the exchange and coinmarketcap / coingecko both are solid and u can recheck the graphs and orther exchanges also if the price is moving to high. The prices are on each exchange abit different ofc since the demand / sell on each exchange is abit orther and depends on people who want to buy where they buy and which price they buy, since some ppl might be on some exchanges on market price and some setting prices then there will be allways a difference in the prices.

For example DASH/BTC at yobit, the prices of order book are listed in value of bitcoins, soyou can see like that all other different coins, or for example LTC/DOGE pair lists prices of Litecoins in Doge prices or values.