How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency?

Hay muchos programas que pueden hacer eso por ti, como los intercambiadores, pero como todas las criptomonedas cambian su precio cada segundo, no puedes saber exactamente cuánto valen, ya que varía demasiado, algunas también pueden tener un valor durante meses. como de un día para otro puede perder su valor o duplicarlo

On 1/20/2020 at 7:21 AM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

I don't know if there is any other way to calculate the prices in comparison with other currencies, I always have open coingecko, coinmarketcap, coin360, and of course in Binance I see how the market moves

Спасибо за ссылку ваш друг вышел очень хорошо

Спасибо за ссылку ваш друг вышел очень хорошо

Although all exchanges have different prices in BTC, they are very similar and the difference is not much, I think that Binance has calculated its price with TradingView (I recommend this page if you want to see graphs of cryptocurrencies and other assets) you must do your calculations depending of which exchange / wallet you have assets in.

It is not a complicated issue that can be done for you in several ways, either by searching on the Internet or downloading a program from the application store, or you may calculate it roughly Example 1. Ethereum is equivalent to $ 350, it means that 1 Ethereum is equivalent to 0,032 bitcoin, but this math is approximately

manufacture calculations based on them know how to be a insignificant extra challenging for individuals, I use Google search

Its very easy mate you have to just type on Google the currency you want to convert and calculate the amount in the desired currency. It will automatically convert and show you the result. Thank you for asking. 

Hello! Depends on how you want to calculate the price? Need to understand what you are calculating the price against? There is a coinmarketcap site where you can see the price on a particular exchange. See the difference and understand where it is more profitable for you to buy or sell.

There is a good crypto-calculator in the internet.

Text me to direct messages.

I don't want to post the link here because it can be banned. This is not ad.

I feel like everyone knows about it. There are many apps that can help you calculate the price of one currency against another currency.To make things easier, you can also use google's help.Without using apps, you can directly calculate the price of one currency relative to another via google.

Friend, calculating it by ourselves is something complex and complicated, because these cryptocurrencies are flowing in minutes, even in seconds they change in price, so the best thing and what I use is to use pages, applications, etc. that they already come with these algorithms, it is more even the same cryptocurrency wallets know how to do the calculations and expose those prices and calculations from one to another cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

To calculate that I recommend you to be very attentive to pages of trading or that show the changes in the values in real time, as the case of the coinmarket cap, it is a good site where you can compare the different currencies and try to calculate the changes that they can have, also it is recommended to look for courses of trading, they can help you a little more.

On 20/1/2020 at 6:21, DavCrypto said:

Los precios de Bitcoin están cambiando de un intercambio a otro, e incluso en sitios como CoinMarketCup y Gencko no encontramos los mismos precios.

Si quiero una herramienta para calcular el precio de bitcoin o cualquier otra criptomoneda a cambio de una segunda moneda, ¿existe alguna buena aplicación o sitio web para hacer estos cálculos por mí fácilmente?

To avoid mistakes in the pricing of the different cryptocurrencies, it is better to take a part that does not make it easy to do so, such as bitcoin or Usdt (Yobit).

If you want you can search in google there will find one of many that there is also the play store just install it and voila, start calculating your coins what remains is to learn to do it and that on youtube they teach you very well

Its very easy to calculate both currencies at one same time. Go to google and search. Example : bitcoin to ethereum price converter or calculator there you see many tools about your question.

I have not any idea regarding this am sorry  I haven't felt any kind of need by doing it so I don't have any idea about it plz tell me.

There are several resources on the Internet and web pages that allow you to compare the exact value of one currency with another. Just by placing a coin with the pair that is and the amount you want or want to sell or buy and on the other side it would be how much would be the total of the coins that you exchanged ...

Why do you nead to know this? There are calculators and you can search google for one but do you really need to know the price of one currency in some other? BTC is enough.

The price of a cryptocurrency is calculated by taking the unconverted price directly from the crypto exchanges and converting it into US dollars or another available currency (BTC, ETH, EOS). The calculated data updates every 8 seconds.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

there's a site that converting and calculating the worth of 1 and another currency attempt to search to google about calculating and converting bitcoins but confirm that there is no phishing links which will affect to your account and watch out for hackers

• Useful or interesting 1

The price of a cryptocurrency is calculated by taking the unconverted price directly from the crypto exchanges and converting it into US dollars or another available currency (BTC, ETH, EOS). The calculated data updates every 8 seconds.

Well with the price of bitcoin always changing it is difficult to know where to see prices but a page that I always use from my point of view is good to know prices of crypto currencies and even to be able to make raffles is coinmarketcap is very practical and has many of the crypto currencies listed and gives you a stable price depending on...

I'm new to this world of cryptocurrencies, but I've been doing my research to get it right.
I read that there are calculators that do the job for you, in particular I found one very interesting in particular, "investBitcoin" cryptocurrency trading calculator.
It is very illustrative and considers many aspects that you should take into account before investing.
It helps you automate your trades in a structured and planned way to have consistent profits.
Take into account risk management, the Stop loss.
It seems to me that an option to consider.