How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency?

1 hour ago, Aya deeb said:

I am searching on Google to know currency rates, I have used many applications and felt that they are not perfect, so in my opinion, Google is the best .

@Aya deeb Dear it is so simple I give you a trick and try it, first go to the your yobit account and and click on first option RoboTrade  you will find the easiest calculation for every currency which is existing.

Calculation of currency to me,it's not a big deal because you Google is there to one in anything you find difficult.i don't think one should be complaining of difficult issues

There are many applications that can calculate Bitcoin and fiat currencies around the world. But I will tell you the easiest way, you just need to go to Google search, type today's bitcoin price then the bitcoin price will appear and you can choose which currency you will calculate.

• +1 1

I don't think that there is a major difference between two exchanges in the price of the Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency there is a little difference in a to exchange is because buying and selling in the IIT exchange is different so there is a variation.

• +1 1

I think there is some little difference but this is not a major difference between two exchanges . many of the factors that affected the value of the cryptocurrency but the difference is too short that it can be ignored.

• +1 1

Yes you can calculate I want to tell you that for this calculation first of all you should too know the rates of all the currencies which you want to convert your currency if you have the knowledge of the rates you can easily convert your currency in any other currency

Hello dear there are many application and websites on the Internet that are give you the prices of digital currencies through the market box to the left of the platform you can calculate the price of all cryptocurrencies relative to the price of the currency you want you can also search it on Google thank you so much

• +1 1

I think there will be a broker site or an app that can help us convert the currency to whichever currency we want to. Perhaps the broker app or the aite will be automatically updated with the latest updates about all the currencies. 

This is nothing serious to worry about in the field of cryptocurrency. There are many apps on Google store that can be downloaded that keeps One undated on cryptocurrency price and can even be used to calculate cryptocurrency price in the market.

Hea mate, calculation of currency or exchange shouldn't be an issue that one needs to disturb his or her self about,many software were provided and they are user-friendly 

Can we do a good thing about another person because here we need to know something good about it then you can have a lot of ideas because if you have an advantage over the subject then you can have a lot of ideas because people can have an advantage.  I think you need to know something good about it then you can comment on something good

There are many software available that can help you to convert one currency to another. Moreover, the most useable and easy way is to just go to currency converter on google and write your current form of currency and enter in which form you want to know and then click ok,  In less than few seconds you will get the answer. I also use currency converter on google to convert any form of currency into other.

Just by googling currency convertor, you can know about the convertion of cryptocurrency into another currency which you desires. Moreover,  there are so many software are also present by which you can know.

On 1/20/2020 at 4:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

There's a lot of sites or software or apps through which you can calculate the prices and you can also search on Google and can know the value of courancy so do as you feel easy ,Good luck have a nice day @Meerub

@DavCrypto dear friend it is a good question and also very easy in a modern world nowadays . there are many ways to find of your solution just like of convention of price of one currency to another. so much softwares and applications are available in Play Store and on web browsing through Google.

This can be easily done with the help of applications on Google store that is designed to calculate one currency to another.  There are varieties of application that can be downloaded on Google app store that can be downloaded for the calculation of Cryptocurrency price to another country currency without any stress.

There are many ways to calculate the currency against the another cryptocyrrency we can use any search engine like chrome, Google, Opera mini, or UC browser . We can also use any software or website to calculate the price of cryptocyrrency. 

On 1/1/2021 at 7:28 PM, Ibn e hussain said:

Dear friend, there are many such software from where we can check the rate of  bitcoin in any currency.  I think the best thing is that you cheak bitcoin rate in any currency with the help of goggle . And many mobile devices also have digital currency calculator so that we can check the rate of any currency . For this we need to have a network connection .

Thanks bro for giving helpful information about this. Because I don't know about bitcoin so i requested you please tell me something new about bitcoin in next post .thanks again 

They are highly confiscated software called bot, highly intelligent, very active and fast in actions. These bots can do conversions in a twink of an eye. they are parts of trading engine in any trading exchange.

You can search Google. Google offers all popular tokens. You can convert any coin to any currency. It can also be seen through various wallet or exchanger sites. Thank you.

Yes I think there are many ways for currency converter I think but it is true you can use calculator at Google because Google tell us everything. So it is the best way but bitcoin price on every exchange is different.

Yes, your point of changing rates from every exchange is valid and we all know that this crypto currency changes every things in seconds and some exchanges that are trying to make more profit by changing the btc price. But yobit exchange shows you the real currency rates.

Some of this software uses api to connect to the main source like google exchange rate or other site that offer exchange rate api to get price information of these currencies. Exchange uses this api to connect to their site to get liquidity and rates or prices.

Well, I think you have two options. Either you use the currency converter or if the currency is not supported, you will have to calculate the value of the first currency against the dollar, then calculate the value of the second currency against the dollar and make a comparison between them.

• +2 1

Price of currency can be calculated into two main waysA floating rate and a fix rate a floating rate Is determined buy the open market through supply and demand on global currency market therefore the demand for the currency is high their rate will increases