Buy BTC - Page 6 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anacondaz

Buy BTC

Coinbase ever since they added the ability for customers to link their Paypal and Coinbase accounts. Depending on where you live you can purchase or sell Coinbase listed digital assets using the Paypal system. If you want to use Coinbase in order to utilize Paypal, then you must complete all of the identity verification procedures issued by the San Francisco firm. After your identity is confirmed with Coinbase, go to the “settings” section and then “linked accounts.” so try not use social media to buy bitcoin do legit way to buy bitc oryou will cry

• +5 1

I want to invest in btc since it is the most stable currency at the cryptocurrency level and it is always on the rise, I would like to invest all my capital in order to have my money saved

This btc would be the at the top of which the time period in addition to i'm sure it is finest to manufacture a dollars with which the time in this btc along with the different that adheres to that for getting from the benefit.

Ahora es el momento perfecto para comprar Bitcoin. La razón es que el precio de mercado de Bitcoin ha bajado, por lo que puedes comprar Bitcoin muy fácilmente con PayPal, y lo guardas en tu billetera, espera a que el bitcoin vuelva a subir y véndelo, tendrás una buena ganancia.

Hello, I think that at the moment it is the best investment, to buy bitcoin, the United States continues to issue dollars to maintain its economy and this in the future will not be free, BTC will rise in value against fiat currencies.

Bitcoin is a very good and precious coin... It price increasing day by day....i think this is high time to buy bitcoin....  Now Bitcoin price  is good but in future bitcoin price become very high...so you can buy bitcoin and become very rich quickly...    

The easy thing is to trade yourself in exchange, why should you use Escrow to buy BTC. don't we have a lot of exchanges and you are free to choose the best exchange.I think BTC price will be increase very soon.so buy BTC is best decision and you can get good profit from there.

i think you should do a visa card then paypal verification and withdraw money back to visa card. There are many exchanges that allow buying bitcoins with visa cards.

I don't think Bitcoin will be used as a transactional currency in the next five years, Bitcoin is being used as a store of value.

Do you mean that you are buying Bitcoin with 1:1 ratio of Dollars? If so, seriously? Who will sell you Bitcoin with 1:1 ratio? Is that even possible? I mean I think there aren't any people in the world who owns Bitcoin that will sell you that low.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When you need this type of exchange i suggest you to use localbitcoin or similar platforms to avoid possibilites of scam or some fraudulent transfers.

Buying bitcoin this Christmas period is high risk because everyone want to cashout for celebration. To buy btc in lower price, i advice after yuletide over like January or February.

The best time to buy BTC is when the market value of BTC is low, so I do not advise you to buy it now because it is currently worth $ 13,000.
 Buy BTC when its price is low and keep it until it increases again, you will be able to make a lot of profit by selling BTC.

On 1/18/2020 at 10:12 AM, Anacondaz said:

Hey guys, need fast and smooth trade with trusted user.

I have 359$ Paypal i need BTC with 1:1 rate.

ready to use escrow (trusted from bitcointalk.org comunnity) also if you have bitcointalkaccount show me that.

i will contact you in telegeram. leave your telegram or request below

I do not advise you to buy from people you do not know who may be exposed to fraud. Buy Bitcoin from trading platforms that is safe for you

My friend❤

Investors are continuing to buy bitcoins. I think the price of bitcoin will quickly reach $ 20,000. In my opinion bitcoin can go up to 25,000 $.

people will be afraid that you may scam them or people may look to scam you. find a trusted seller or in best case scenario do transactions with different sellers, money split between so if one turns out to be a scam, you wouldnt lose too much money....

On 10/25/2020 at 4:00 PM, skynguyen said:

i think you should do a visa card then paypal verification and withdraw money back to visa card. There are many exchanges that allow buying bitcoins with visa cards.

I have seen this as a good option, but their can be alternatives, the best alternative I know is to make use of p2p exchanges, you can connect with someone and buy crypto from him through p2p exchange. But using credit card is the best. Visa or master card can be do it. 

BTC purchases are a good business. In this current situation of pandemic the prices of bitcoins will increases. BTC can be purchased by using PayPal and Visa. It can be purchased from platforms like coinbase and blockchain.

I suppose you use a brand new cryptocurrency.SO, I say ,BTC is the market price of BTC that remains low. Due to the fact if you purchase BTC proper now, you will be able to make loads more income by using selling BTC within the destiny. So I suppose this is a superb time to buy BTC proper now. Because now the price...

Why do you do that  It is good for you to search for a reliable site that is secure and will make a difference for you, but it is not good to search for someone to exchange with and it is not professional.  I hope you understand my point of view.

• +2 1

Lol, man you can use many exchanges (I woul recommend you BestChange) without any risk. You pay a little fee, but your money will be safety. Don’t be so greedy 😅😅😂 Just pay a little fee and buy some bitcoins)

• +2 1

Today BTC price has crossed 35000$ , i think now BTC is at his Bull Run, and market strategy is that never purchase any of the coins that is on his bull run, always buy when it is bearish of at his low price, because then you can get your maximum profit. Anotherwise you have to wait for another Bull Run 😆😆😜