Duplicate Content - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

Duplicate Content

2 minutes ago, Sundae said:

Duplicate content is sure a problen to the moderator of every page. It is usual and common problem of the admin to the user,why ? Because they cant monitor every single user post.  

I suggest to build an system where it generates in this forum to detect duplicate content. This thing can help more for improvement. 

Volunteers are excellent help to the moderators. Thank you all for your attention and speed of reporting.

In Last two days i see a lot of dublicate threads and lot of copy paste in comments too,i think the admin should have many users to help him do this work because it's to difficult to do it himself

it actually depends on us how we take it.I think you are right. Thing anyone with little care about the community is not going to copy paste at all. In fact why someone needs to do that it's beyond my imagination.so we should follow rules and regulations.

It's actually an offence which affects the site u posted it on which in turn would obviously affect you,why not just create it's or better still give credit to the real author

On 10/7/2019 at 4:39 AM, xBDT Script said:

I think you are right. Thing anyone with little care about the community is not going to copy paste at all. In fact why someone needs to do that it's beyond my imagination.

People are just too greedy and lazy.

There are bots here and all of the bots are not following rules by simply copy and posting. Yes you're right that some people are rather lazy and so greedy that's why they created bots who destroying this forum.

10 hours ago, Sultan Amir said:

This forum is not created to duplication, is created to share experiences but I don't know why I come across a lot of duplicate content and articles.

But i think if those people share the duplicate content in this forum or duplicate post i know these all are newbie person may be they have no idea about the forum rules.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/7/2019 at 12:51 AM, lucky80 said:

opinion

The real person for the duplicate content is left out of appreciation for his work Why does the duplication of the content for the dublique content cause people to duplicate each other ?? If someone like me duplicates, his ID should be blocked. We should use our intelligence