How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

About $ 200 per month ... and I'm trying to diversify my wallet. Recently I bought the VMiner Yobit and I invested in NEO / FLM and SUN / TRX DEFI projects.

I have been tempted to invest a lot more times a considerable amount, however, being a beginner in this world and not having the proper orientation I have resisted doing it, I have been exploring and analyzing the options that Yobit offers and I have been enthusiastic about what it has allowed me start and enter this world little by little

Greetings before, every month I allocated a certain monthly amount to invest but with yobit and its new mining I only invested 100 $ as soon as it left, this has brought me many satisfactions because I get my money back in 1 month thanks to the good acceptance that mining had in the community, I recommend it to everyone.

I invest monthy 300$ . Modern crypto can easily generate you good passive income. You just should invest it right. I'm investing my money on "Yobit" Site to generate good income.

Investment in crypto currencies is a hard term. Anyone who have bigger knowledge can easily invest but whom have dont it will be high risky to him, in my opinion its better to get free money with different methods

I am very dedicated to cryptocurrencies so I take them very seriously, that is why I invest 50% of my monthly income in increasing my portfolio, since by holding holding I recover my investment in a few months in addition to passively generating income. I always invite you to invest all the money you are willing to lose because for taking that risk you will be very well rewarded.

Well investment in crypto depends on various things for me 

And it entirely depends on my income if any month i income more Than i invest more and similarly if i found any secured and safe project then i happily invest and if i don’t find my ddesired investment then i don’t invest.

Now most of all I buy now btc and only it.And I invest in it every time differently ,as soon as there is extra money.Soon it will be almost 1 btc)

I try to invest one $50 to $80 per month, I know it's not much but it's enough for me, at least now later I plan to increase my investments and of course my profits.

I always use strategy 20|80. 20% of my salary no matter what goes to investments and 80 just for my everyday use.

I would like to be able to invest at least $ 10 as a minimum, but I still do not have the 
capital to do so, I am new to this and I am just investigating about it, but I think you can
 invest from $ 1, the thing would be to know where and when do it that allows you to make a
 profit.

I strongly believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and try to invest more than half of my available funds in them. Now I also started investing in ordinary stocks and bonds, let's see what happens. But I will still invest more in crypto.

I invest around 700$. After the profit i withdraw our profit and invest other coin. Then i do the same. If anytime i am in loss then i add 300$ more to the same coins.

I honestly do not have a consistency when it comes to investing in crypto, I almost always work with the same money that I invested months ago in a currency! But if you want to know an estimated number, I move within my account around 50-100 dollars !!

Personally, I have never been involved in investing in crypto, but I really want to start doing this business. But I am afraid, because it seems to me that it is too reckless and therefore I can lose a lot without stopping in time.

Hi all

every month I invest near 90$ in crypto

someday I wasn’t, bcs didn’t have free money. But I try every month do it.

btc will 100k !

push❤️, and I will too🙂

On 10/4/2020 at 6:53 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

@gbfisher so you are a Investor and its pretty good.. Why dont you share  with us About your investment experience plus in whicb site you invest your money.. Or you wanted to mean that you have hold coin around 35 usd but its pretty good.. Because if you investment your money in legit site then there has no lose except profit.. But be careful From scammer..              

Obviously my dear, @Dorjoy12 i am a trader and some days ago i buy TWT and Rel token and hold it. Yesterday if you know the price of TWT token rise 150% so thats right time for selling and i sell it and earn good profit. And i am working on hoo exchanger. But good trading require some principles like divide capital and then invest on multiple coins, open your eyes,  dont greedy and always learns from our mistakes or loss. Scammers are everywhere so dont trust in any person or projects who give you such a big offer. Only trust yourself in crypto trading. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Greetings .. I try not to invest more than I can, that is to say .. I don't invest more than 40% of my capital per month. I always do it to keep the margin of error before an eventual loss and it always works for me. I never get carried away by emotions, it's about statistics, not luck.

7 hours ago, gbfisher said:

But good trading require some principles like divide capital and then invest on multiple coins, open your eyes,  dont greedy and always learns from our mistakes or loss.

@gbfisher   capital is the most problem for every crypto member becuase as usually we dont have now big capital to do trading or investing..its lil bit risky to trading on multiple coin but as we know trader always love to take task.. Yah i think so that we should be greedy becaue it can lead us to lose our money...        

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi everyone. Every month I invest in different ways - before I managed to invest at least $ 500 per month, but now, due to the pandemic, this amount has significantly decreased. Hope these hard times will end soon.

I don't really make monthly investments. I just keep my money in crypto and trade it to make money. And I don't know how much I invest per month then. Well I'm constantly trading

Unfortunately the times that I have bought bitcoin was the time that I had a small capital.  And if it is true that the best thing would be to buy when it is in a downtrend taking advantage of the bullish impulses to increase our capital and see our savings increasing passively.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:55 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

I didn't make any investment from my real money all my investment is from crypto to crypto I'm trading earning withdrawing some and leave some in trading