Yobit Exchange is so good - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Yobit Exchange is so good

Hello my friend, your participation is important, but I am a new member. I do not have a clear answer. We have to take a consultation with the elderly members in order to get a clear answer.

The disadvantage of Yobit could be said that it is that most of its native tokens of the exchange are not in other exchanges, that can reduce the knowledge towards the platform, although recently the information came out that ROBO could be bought and sold in Uniswap, that will allow to many know Yobit, it could become more popular.

• +2 1

Yobit is an excellent platform for saving money as a wallet, albeit for quick exchanges
It provides a smooth and uncomplicated use that you can rely on for all the things you need in the world of cryptocurrencies

I do not know the answer to your question, but I want to say that the cryp to talk forum is one of the best forums in my opinion, and the Yobit wallet is the best and has many features, including safety, honesty and ease of use
Good luck everyone

The YoBit platform, for me, is the best platform for trading and profit from the Internet, it allows you to collect money and profits through investment operations, and by working here you can do more about cryptocurrencies

I think that the Yobit platform is one of the best platforms ever, and it is one of the sites for exchanging and investing cryptocurrencies and I think that the fees are not expensive and the exchange and investment in it is profitable

On 1/16/2020 at 10:38 PM, Gg233 said:

I do not know about other exchange like the top one exchange binance but as far as I know Yobit is good for beginner the fees are not much costly and you can earn even you have small amount to trade.

Hello fellas 

I also found yobit much easier as compared to other exchanges. Yo bit have less fees and we can withdraw small amount.

Dear do not worry yobit forum can give you more anf more money if you want . Because on this forum you can invest your coins and can make trading. You can give profit on the daily basis through investing on this forum. So work hard and and earn as you desire.

Certainly, my friend
This is a great platform for easy coin collection and circulation
In addition to the possibility of investing currencies in it
This also gives you confidence that your money will not be wasted
Additionally, you can withdraw and deposit from your other wallets

Youbet is one of the best websites ever for its ease of use. It is characterized by speed. You can also invest your money in a safe way without fear, and she has absolutely no problem working on it

• +1 1

Yobit is good exchange. Yobit have many features like invest box, mining etc. You can work and earn money a lot They have the most amazing and legit offers that really benefit everybody. Once you check out their site,  And also yobit is a great exchange just look at it collaboration with cryptotalk for our earnings its something great that few exchanges out there might fail to do and may yobit and cryptotalk last long and find favor in there works.

Yes, yobit exchange is very good. It is highly secure and safe and people are using it for very very long time and it's transactions speed is high and it's withdraw is low. It is safe and secure and it one of the best exchanges out there.

Yobit is one of the safest sites and has proven its quality and credibility in dealing with agents. Therefore, I recommend working on it without hesitation. We can invest any amount, even if it is small, to increase and earn significantly.

Hello friend I am agreed with you you but exchange is the secure and profitable valid the uses of it ok we should use ubit accounts for checking out our turntable post on cryptotalk this is very beneficial way to learning about the cryptotalk

• +1 1

platform yobit Very good in dealing and excellent for exchanges. We are gaining free coins here and we trust the platform to the greatest extent in securing a better business life for members.

• +1 1

My experience yobit exchange is great.aside from free bitcoins I earn from spending time making a post and comment here.i also make profit on trading using their platform.and also get interest using their investbox.

In fact, I agree with you, the yobit platform has gained great popularity among people and has become used by many, and for me I think it is good not only because we can link the forum account to it and withdraw our profits, it also enables us to invest and trade in easy ways and with a low commission

I give yobit 10/10 the truth is that this platform helps me a lot with respect to make my transactions and to be able to exchange from one currency to another, to pass them to binance does not take much commission and also knowing that Yobit is a platform that has been adding value for years and following the pace of the great exchanges we have to thank Yobit for all the value.

• +3 1

You can say that my friend yobit exchanger is indeed a very attractive exchange and there is evidence for this that the exchange makes rewards in the form of encouraging cryptocurrencies, for this it has earned good reputation from many people.

• +1 1

The way these platforms work is not clear, but they do benefit for everyone. I did not find anything that would achieve a good benefit like this one here, but it is possible to achieve greater benefits through them and we advise people and invite them to work here.

• +1 1

Yobit is the best and popular exchanger now a days. We can also earn something from this exchanger because it offers free coins most of the time. It also give us opportunities to generate our earnings. I earned almost 200$ from this exchanger. It is really helpful 

• Useful or interesting 1

The yobit platform is among the 3 most important platforms to trade on because it has many advantages because it contains an important number of currencies, traders and a good volume of Bitcoin, it is not complicated and does not need to be activated and it is one of the light platforms on browsers.

• +1 1

Yobit launched a Crypto Talk campaign so that there is a place where beginners can learn for free and also they can earn from making posts only.  We have to thank Yobit and hope that she will continue to give.

Indeed, the Yobit platform is one of the best platforms for doing trading in cryptocurrencies and is characterized by the speed of selling and buying operations and working on it is easy that does not require much experience, it is very good for beginners to learn trading and invest in cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

It is a good platform for beginners, yobit users can send any currency without fees at all, and the sending process is immediate, the most important thing that distinguishes it. This platform can be used to store currencies for long periods, unlike other platforms that prevent storage without circulation.

• +5 1