Transfer of bitcoins - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

it is possible,you will just be needing your coinbase bitcoin address and input it in your yobit withdrawal form. but i suggest don't withdraw bitcoin at it has transaction fees. you can trade it first to other coin with low transaction fees like xrp,litecoin,eth.

It is simple, but do not forget that the fees for sending bitcoin from one wallet to another are very expensive, so it is always preferable to convert to another currency whose fees are low.

• +3 1

Hello there transferring your big coin to your Twitter account it will cost cost you more than you game fosters action in a very unhealthy but there is a maybe you can control your Rick goin using using chain wallet some countries are allowed and some are not I don't know which country your phone but best of luck for me

As you keep on making good posts here all you need to do is just to to go to the crypto talk campaign and select send to btc balance. You'll be able to receive your Bitcoin and by going to your wallet then you can withdraw to any other wallet or exchange of your choice

In terms of the possibility of transferring Bitcoins from one wallet to another, it is possible and not that difficult, and if you do not know the excitement, you can ask one of them or follow up with some educational videos to do so.
But I do not recommend that, if you want to transfer them, exchange them for currencies. The conversion fee is lower, and then send it.

• +3 1

Don't worry, my friend, most of the members here are facing this problem. Your problem will be solved in the short time
I hope that there are solutions that will not prevent such problems from occurring

Yes, you can transfer Bitcoin to any other account of yours, and this is very easy, as if we all withdraw from the work sites that we work at and withdraw our address

You can easily transfer your bitcoin into yobit but the charges of transfer is very high so I prefer you can transfer bitcoin into LTC,XRP and the fee is also low so you can easily transfer on this .

• +2 1

The conversion steps are not difficult or complicated, but very simple, but you must definitely be careful, also the most important thing, you have to choose the appropriate currency for you alone, no one can choose it for you, and you also have to know the fees for converting each currency

• +3 1

In my opinion, my friend, you should not convert bitcoins because that will cause you large fees. I advise you to trade in it, invest and earn better money. Thank you for your question, and I wish you success.

My friend, I may never be able to help. I have never done this before until I answer your question. Wait for friends ’comments and whoever knows the answer will definitely get it here

Hello my friends, I am new here and I do not know more about how to convert the Bitcoin currency, but I follow the comments to learn how to convert. Thank you for this good information

• +2 1

The conversion process is fraught with risks, as the currency you want to convert into will lose its value, so be careful.

In addition, the transfer process is subject to fees and may be higher depending on the company that you transferred to.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, thank you for this helpful post in fact I did not know that I could convert but I noticed that members do not recommend it due to the high fees.

Yes my friend can convert. So you should move to the clouds section after placing your BTC address on Coinbase and then drag it but remember that the fees are high for each transfer as it is 0.0012.

• +3 1

On 1/16/2020 at 2:03 PM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

Yes dude you can convert your Bitcoins to any other coin which has some less fee then you can convert it and transfer it  to your required account and also withdraw it

• +2 1

welcome
I do not have much information on this topic
But I heard that you can convert currencies easily
I hope you will find the answer you want in the comments of the members

On 1/16/2020 at 3:03 PM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

Don't move your bitcoins right away because the high redemption cost would cause you to lose a lot of money; instead, exchange them for litecoin and then transfer them to your wallet. To move, go to the wallet tab and search for your litecoin; there should be a deposit and withdraw button at the end of your litecoin row; then enter your online wallet's wallet address. I'm not sure how high the withdrawal fee is, but it's a lot.

Exchange your BTC to other coins to get less charge fee.Like lite coin USD and XRP. research were is the best converted coin that less charge fee.To me I used XRP to withdraw my BTC and send to my coin base account

Edited by Maher mohammad

I suggest to you change your bitcoin to other coin like XRP or Litecoin for do not lose big quantity in withdrawal fee, i transfer my bitcoin from yobit to crex24 by changing my bitcoin to DGB.

Hi my friend, 

here are the general steps for an inter-exchange transfer of crypto currencies:

1. Find the “Deposit” dialog on Coinbase.
    1. Choose Bitcoin
    2. Copy the wallet address to your clipboard
  2. Find the “Withdraw” dialog on YoBit.
    1. Choose Bitcoin
    2. Paste the wallet address you copied earlier from Coinbase
    3. Confirm. You will probably have to enter some confirmation codes.

If you want to transfer you have to be attentive for the fee its  high . Withdrawal fee depends the price of coin and coin with high price have high withdrawal fee and coins with low price have low withdrawal fee that's why bitcoin withdrawal fee are highly compared with other currency. So, I suggest you to keep your money in yobit account

• +3 1

I think bitcions which we earn from this platform are in very low quantity so we don't have any need to transfer them into our wallet because the fees of transfer bitcoin into our wallet is very high so if we want to keep them safe then we can keep them in our yobit wallet. 

Welcome, my friend, here, in fact, this is very easy. You just have to log in to your account and clear your balance and transfer it to the wallet, and then it turns into Satoshi and then into Bitcoin.

• +1 1