Hardware Wallets - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Hardware Wallets

What hardware wallet are you using?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. What hardware wallet are you using?

• Ledger Nano S
    • Ledger Nano X
    • Trezor T
    • Trezor One
    • KeepKey
    • Safepal
    • I don't use any hardware wallet

Dear friend I also know hardware wallet is a very important to save our asset to hackers. This hardware wallet essential for everyone. I also trading in yobit exchange. yobit exchange security is very good and yobit 2fa security also good. I think I also use hardware wallet. Thinks for giving this security information which useful for me.

Hardware wallets are very important for securing your cryptocurrencies and no other people can gain access your hardware wallet that's why it is the most secured wallet.

There are many different wallets in the crypto market. I think hardware wallet is the best wallet . This wallet is safe and secure wallet. It is easy to use and download. It transection fee is very low. 

This is the special type of wallet and volatile to device  when USB connected to computer it does not express any private keys to other machine this wallet is safe and secure

Cold Storage wallet Means It's Not Connected To Internet And This And this is the best wallet  but you should always back  up your speed and private keys no matter what wallet you use .

This wallet  is considered better than other wallet  because it is not connected to the Internet. 

Hardware wallets are the best wallets which can be easily used by the users.hardware wallets can be used for long term storage of bitcoins.Seriously I m sure these wallets r secure and safe to use.

I Don't know.  What is Hardware wallet? How to work in it?  Because I'm new.  I have no idea about this.  I want to know about it.  Knowing the details so that I can know about it next time. Thank you for highlighting the topic among everyone.

Hardware wallets are good in security but the fee of its is high.That's why i don't use hardware wallet.As above in vote poll i have seen more votes for not using hardware wallets.I think this all because of its high fee otherwise hardware are good wallets.

Mostly members vote for ledger nano x but i will choose keepkey hardware wallet. It is best wallet among all cold wallets due to its security. Further it have low transaction fee. 

I am not using any hardware wallet. Most of my friend are using ledger nano S . They have told to use it too. There are many benefits. I have decided to start using this very soon . I hope this will be beneficial for me.Thanks

Hardware wallets are best secure wallet ....they have password key in securing currencies and coins.......that others couldn't hack the currencies of you......its easily use able.

We know that hardware wallet is best for exchanging and trading . No doubt hardware wallet is popular wallet .And many others hardware wallet are 

Trezor T wallet

Ledger wallet

Exodus wallet

Trezor one wallet.

• +2 1

Hardware wallets are the more secure and reliable wallets for the users to avoid from such kind of scamms etc. There are some hardware wallets

Keepkay

Trezor nano X

Trezor nano S 

• +1 1

One of the my favorite hardware wallet.I really like to use it. This wallet have cold storage that keep always data safe and secure nobody can access our data. This is totally secure wallet for everyone who have bitcoins so try this waller. 

A hardware wallet is a special type of bitcoin wallet which stores the user's private keys in a secure hardware device. They have major advantages over standard software wallets: private keys are often stored in a protected area of a microcontroller, and cannot be transferred out of the device in plaintext.

I have never dealt with wallets before now, but I thank you for your introduction
The simple matter of it and made it very easy to understand, I wish you good luck.

I see and listen many time that hardware wallet are useful but I don't use because I have no idea but I use it some days later only for experience then I use it properly 

A hardware wallet is a crypto currency wallet which stores the user's private keys critical piece of information used to authorise outgoing transactions on the block chain network in a secure hardware device. The main principle behind hardware wallets is to provide full isolation between the private keys and your easy-to-hack computer or smartphone.

• +2 1

as far right now I am not using any hardware wallet I am using the software for letter which is more useful for me because I do not have to purchase any hardware for that

Itrezor is the only wallet I know in the list you have provided and I think they are expensive to use if you have small amount to keep and use only use them for the big amount.

I've heard about the hardware wallet but didn't have opportunities to save my crypto in any yet. Even heard it's the most secured wallet, don't know how true is that though.