Hardware Wallets - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Hardware Wallets

What hardware wallet are you using?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. What hardware wallet are you using?

• Ledger Nano S
    • Ledger Nano X
    • Trezor T
    • Trezor One
    • KeepKey
    • Safepal
    • I don't use any hardware wallet

as per vote Ledger nano s is the winner. i have joined an airdrop of tezos and ledger nano s winning competition. i wish i will win that and have a hardware wallet as i do not have much funds but in future i will have.

Currently i never use hardware wallet, because that is expensive also i am not 100% sure it is secure.

I prefer save my cryptocurrency in my mobile wallet, so i can bring it anywhere and i think i will still holding my phone also for long time. But for hardware wallet if only place in safe place, i think that is useless. Because our balance isn't growing and maybe the price cryptocurrency can fall in the future.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I have ledger nano S before but already sold it and now just using some paper and client wallet for some crypto, It's really good and easy to use, If you have some money i really recommend to buy it, I sold it because i can easily forgot something so better to sell it rather than i loss it.

Hardware wallet using by more security on your account. There is one of the best ledger nano s. Also I want to thank you because share like this article.take love

Nano ledger S is a very popular hardware wallet. It is a very secure wallet and also very efficient for transfering the crypto currency coins from wallet to exchange. Use the hardware wallet to store coins. and it is a offline wallet

I own a Nano S. It used to hold 5 apps a few years ago but due to numerous updates it now doesn't hold more than 2 apps at once. For that reason I wouldn't recommend it to anybody unless you are ok with installing/uninstalling apps every time you need to access funds.

Hello. I have a Ledger Nano S for two years but I haven't used it yet. I expect to start using it in a few days. I would probably post about this. I will try it to store LTC.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I have get keepkey hardware wallet in this Christmas with 5 dollars and it's my first hardware wallet ever i really don't use it's already but i can say it's a good one and you can trade with it on shapeshift exchange it's new and only support keepkey

I use a cold storage wallet ledger nano s, I bought it 4 years ago from the official site and received it after 2 weeks, then it was possible to keep several different coins there, and now the company is developing and there are a lot of coins supporting the wallet

Ledger Nano S, been using them for 1 year now and its safely stored in my safety metal box in a fireproof and waterproof container. I will leave this coin for my kids as a legacy and i am confident that Ledger Nano will be the safest place for my bitcoin. 

spacer.png

On 9/29/2019 at 8:11 PM, hexwin said:

Hardware wallets are very important for securing your cryptocurrencies 

and protecting them from stealing or hacking.

Please VOTE and choose what wallet you prefer and use.

Now a days many hardware wallet in online but maximum people’s use ledger neno wallet. 

I used two types of hardware wallet Ledger Neno X and  KeepKey. I am very satisfied about Keepkey wallet because I think it’s Very user-friendly and secure.

On 9/29/2019 at 3:14 PM, Consignee said:

I am using KeepKey, had used Ledger for a while and now shifted into KeepKey. I think very few people are aware of these hardware wallets, not a lot of people use this. In our local, it will be very hard to find people using hardware wallet.

Yes many users are not familiar with these hardware wallets in particular  that's why few people use it

3 hours ago, potens said:

Cold ability wallets, implies it isn't associated to internet and this are the most stable wallets,

Cold Wallet are just other term of offline wallet or paper wallet.

Hot wallet means - its mainly used for instant payment on most exchange and its susceptible to hacking if the security is weak enough to get hack

spacer.png

I like the Nano X Ledger, I want to upgrade to the Nano X Ledger instead of the Nano S. Ledger. The hardware wallets are all good and safe, so own one.

I do not use hardware wallets because I do not store large amounts of cryptocurrency on my wallets, I think it is unreasonable to buy a wallet and store less money on it than its cost

I didn't use a hardware wallet anymore because I don't have the conditions right now, but if the situation gets better I would love it and definitely use it because I've heard about it being a much better wallet. It can safely keep all the money and make money.  So I will definitely use it.

All wallets are good if they are not connected to the internet. If you planning to HODL for more than year than I recommend you to used paper wallet. You can also check Atomic wallet, it comes for both desktop and mobile. I have been using both for quite sometime and have not faced any problem. Always remember to generate Backup your wallet that you will use to store your assets and keep the backup Seed words somewhere safe.

Hardware wallets are really important to people who have lots of balance in crypto because using hardware wallets can assure the safeness of your account. No other people can gain access or even a hacker can not access your hardware wallet, that's why it is the most secured wallet.

On 9/29/2019 at 3:11 PM, hexwin said:

Well obviously I am not using any hardware wallet as of now but later on I will consider using it right now am using trust wallet

On 9/29/2019 at 4:11 PM, hexwin said:

i'm still using the ledger nano S that i bought years ago, i would have liked to buy also the ledger nano X but my phone doesn't not support the latest ledgerlive application, because it is old, so i could not take advantage of the new bluethoot option that the X offers

I don't know anything about this wallet.I've never heard of this wallet.I do not know how this wallet is used and its benefits.I'm sorry that I can't give you any information about this

I prefer Ledger wallet because they always innovate and are active in security updates. Trezor is also good but I'm not very interested in their products.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282