How to secure your crypto currency... - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How to secure your crypto currency...

Of course you have to take all the necessary steps to save the currency in crypto.  Always be aware.  You have to work according to every rule of the forum.  You can transfer coins received in crypto to your personal account.  Which is safe and can be used for your personal use.  Keep all personal information confidential.  Hide password.

I advise the usage of the Turst wallet, as it is a very secure and easy-to-use wallet, and its prices are lifelike and no longer high, to save our quite a number cryptocurrencies. As for the password, I shop it in a draft on the reminiscence notebook. 

2 fa does not protect your wallet all the time.For my point of view it is better to use a different protection with 2 fa which will give more protected data.

I would say that you can use cool wallets including using wallets that have a very strong security system, using passwords and keeping them in a safe place including screaming and avoiding websites unknown and unknown and reliable applications, because these methods are very common nowadays.  The best thing we can do to secure our crypto is to keep them offline most of the time.  Always log out when you don't need a wallet.

The first thing that can be done is to deal with reliable and highly secure wallets.
Then activate the two-factor authentication feature and activate notifications when doing any work on the wallet,
Keeping your secret keys in a safe place is also important.
And if you have a lot of crypto, it is best to deal with cold wallets.

• +1 1

Very easy hand, you just have to take care not to enter fraudulent sites and leave wallet keys or leave emails, you must very well protect your account with good encryption, so that nobody enters your wallet.

we have lots of way to secure  crypto currences we can store crypto online wallets but in treasted wallets like blockchain best way to secure your coins is ofline you can store your coins offline wallets

Don't keep your crypto in your hard drives ,they can die at anything so I prefer paper wallets or mobile wallets that have backup or private keys, wallets like nano ledger are good too.

Think of how to secure your crypto currency, first is to get a good and secured wallet as advised. There are different types be of wallet online, my favorites is luno.

• +3 1

In order to secure your crypto currency you need to have a good hardware wallet that has enough security that will make your coins safe from the hakers or scammers and in order to make your wallet and other crypto talk currency account safe is by making a security password including 2fa for a safe environment

On 1/15/2020 at 10:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

obviously dude the safety of cryptocurrency and wallets is very much important because otherwise you would have to be left empty handed if anything could be happen to your wallet. it's so important thing is to store your currencies in different wallets and having the strong password and don't forget it.

There are many ways where we can secure our Crypto currencies. One is the 2fa authentication and the second one is creating an unforgettable strong password.

Yes, my friend, we can preserve our cryptocurrency through the IoT wallet, in which you can trade and save your money, and you can invest through this wallet and transfer your money to and from it.

I think crypto currency is the best way for earning. You can trade with them and take a profit. Otherwise you can save them in a trusted wallet. I suggest you to store your crypto currency in yobiy exchange. It has invest box in which your coins are save and you get daily profit.

• +1 1

On 1/16/2020 at 4:27 AM, Migo said:

Not just the 2fa confirmation, you need to activate every possible feature in that wallet, ans choose the best wallet because à lot of them are not secure enough, and I suggest you to use hardware wallets, they are the best 

Yes my dear friend you are saying good

Many of the wallet's not secure because it's security system is not best... So I think they select the good wallet's which security system is best and not any hacker hack your account... 

Yes with these steps we can save our money. 2fa verification is best and always strong password help you. And always take care in mind never click on any link then you can 80% safe.

Good post dear,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because there are many things to secure a amount,just we search in save a money ,that's many here to safe a money,thank for sharing information.

• +2 1

The security of your funds is very important because you it is your money at stake here. So in order to keep them safe, it is always a good idea to store your long-mid term investments in your personal wallets, and if you do short time trades, it is always good idea to store them in two or three different exchanges. if something happens to one, you may go on with the others until the one in jeopardy resolves.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

To keep our money safe and out of the reach of fraudsters, we must download a reliable and non-fraudulent wallet and protect it with a very strong password to prevent fraudsters from hacking it.
We must not provide data and wallet information to anyone, in order to avoid theft.

I suggest you that if you want to secure your cryptocurrency the best way is is to put your currency and the trading on this forum this is the safe process to protect your cryptocurrency and get the profit

You can simply secure your cryptocurrency account if you avoid sharing your account with unknown friend and also by ignoring messages that may come to you, may be as grant or empowerment. This will surely make you secured from falling into the trap of scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The safety of your Crypto currencies, assets or money rely upon the utmost priority giving to the security of the wallets. Save not in single wallet address adopt more than 2 reliable wallets for savings your earnings. And activate KYC verifications to further the security and relationship between you and sites officially

That's a good suggestion on how to secure our cryptocurrencies. I think we also need to use a safe and secure wallet and keep our private keys safe and away from third parties. Also create a strong password. 

• +3 1

if you want to secure your cryptocurrency there is only one way to do that and that is to buy a hardware wallet and store your money in it and keep it with you where ever you go.

It's true we should never use one wallet, we need to use different wallets. If you use exchanger as a wallet you also need to do same thing, because exchanges can be hacked and you can lose your assets that's why it's better to use several exchange for storing your coins but using your own wallet is always safer.

• +1 1