Introduction of Captcha - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bitcoin-shark

Introduction of Captcha

Actually there are many people who are Newby. This reason it is used for confirmation of a specific user. Admins keep the cap on the user to determine if he is human and not a robot. The Capcha forum is not a slow one, it's just a confirmation.  

CAPTCHA (a contrived acronym  for "Completely Automated"public turning test to tell Computers and human parts) is a type of challenge response test used in computing to determine whether or not the user is human.

Yes captcha is a boundary line which differs that the user is robot or human in present digital moving world so to avoid from such mis hacks captcha is introduced and it is very important inovation in browsers. 

• +1 1

Captcha is used to prohibit the entry of bots, as everyone knows . Because, as with any site, there can be bots on this site . And since this site makes money, more such events can occur. 

On 1/23/2021 at 10:27 PM, Mansoor0 said:

I think the main goal is to detect scammers and cheaters who write posts very quickly without paying attention to the topics they are commenting on.

Writing the topics and submit very quickly its not big issue, but the big issue there have some people who take a rest and let's bots to post for them, so captcha are preventing bots because bots cannot solve the recaptcha. 

On 1/15/2020 at 4:11 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I noticed that the captcha obligation was introduced to be able to write posts, did the team do it to slow down the frequency of posts or to make a profit? What do you think about it?

I have also noticed that the captcha system is appeared while submitting posts or access to the website. I think this system is very good for the security of the website. The cryptotalk team has done it to remove the bots from this site and they want to remove the spammers and cheaters of this forum. 

No, this has nothing to do with slowing down the number of posts.

Usually, the captcha system is used to avoid bots that can affect any website's system.

• +2 1

Usually the captcha system to avoid the bots which can trap the the system of any site. It is good thing it is not included in the writing system of the cryptotalk it may be included in  future when the members will be in large number.

Captcha always slows down users, I don't like it and it takes time but if the forum has it, then it means it is necessary so I will not make any negative remark, as I don't know exactly what kind of spam or ddos attacks is the forum facing. Since it has this tool available it is using it to avoid the attacks.

Too few shows this kapacha and the reason is slow internet, I think, so all we have to do is skip it and continue working without any problems.

• +2 1

So,  I don't know what you mean by that, but the only time I do experience the need to fill in captcha is when I what to log in,  and after that,  the captcha does not appear until another time again,  so I think they introduced it so that they can control  the bots that disturb system. 

The purpose of captcha is to detect and prevent  auto task by some individuals they use robot to automate their job in order to prevent this , that is why some times if you post  comments within a short frame it will directly take you to perform the captcha so as to authenticate that you are a human.

Captcha is important for preventing the spam things.This will check the human. So i think they are doing the job for bitter forum future. They used that for more security and it will detect if you post consistently.

• +4 1

Captua is the strict security for all the site which have doing work with a lot of members and it is the system to prevent the bots and save your sites and also safe mode to check your system.

Captcha is used to differentiate between humans and robots. It is also used to avoid bots that can affect  the system of any site. It's used mainly for protecting the site from spam and the likes not to slow things down.

I think that the main goal of captcha in all sites is to verify that the person is real or robotic, but some sites offer captcha to earn money and give you a little profit, and I do not think that this applies to the forum

• +1 1

On 1/15/2020 at 1:11 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I noticed that the captcha obligation was introduced to be able to write posts, did the team do it to slow down the frequency of posts or to make a profit? What do you think about it?

No they did it to make sure people does not use bots to post, because there are some people who can make scripts which auto posts.

Friend, I will explain to you about captcha.  Captcha is a good medium to understand whether it is a human or a robot, because many times hack thing is seen, which some people do. This captcha is used to get rid of them.

I never noticed such thing but i think maybe it could happen in the future to stop the spam posts by users , it's a bad option i hope it will never happen here . 

• +5 1

Present all genuine site do the captcha solve process because they don't want any bot work in the site they want only genuine human person works . it is for security of this forum to avoid automated posting you need to prove that you are not a robot. as we know this forum becomes a playground for bots.

• +2 1

Captcha working is depending your earning if you are try to work with the honesty and good in working with the good speed. So you should cooperate and stable from the all activities.

• +5 1

i am new in the cryptocurrency working, you understand that i am new in the online earning, so i do not know about the captcha and its earning, so you have a knowledge of the captcha of the website, and application of this. 

• +5 1

Since I joined the forum which is not a long time ago I've never seen any sort of captcha. I think this will have really slowed down people making posts especially as you'll need to complete captcha every Post and it might discourage alot of members

I don't think it is like this, my dear friend.The captcha presence is not intended to slow down the pace of work or achieve certain profits, I think its primary purpose is to protect the site from robot attacks and to keep the forum as safe as possible

• +1 1

Dear mate Captcha is just to prove we  humans are not robots. Usually captcha is only used for registration and login, captcha can also be used to avoid spam comments. I think, the Cryptotalk forum doesn't need to use captcha because this forum has anti-robots installed everywhere in it.