How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

On 1/13/2020 at 7:57 PM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

The crypto is banned in my country and many people think that is illegal.The people ration is 0.01% which is affiliated with crypto in my country .People not interested in crypto .

When Bitcoin launched in 2009, it did so as an alternative to traditional, government-backed currencies. For many, Bitcoin and the promise of blockchain came to represent the overthrow of traditional institutions. In the early days, this anti-establishment ethos drove much of Bitcoin’s adoption. So, it’s ironic now that national governments are using the same technology to issue their own cryptocurrencies.

The awareness of cryptocurrency in my country is going high everyday with cryptotalk campaign platform as we all introduce friends and family to join the forum

I think everybody must have heard about crypto in my country but not everybody is into it. I can say a large number of youths are into it though especially those in schools and the unemployed. 

I think in my country who know about crypto and are active in the crypto world around 20%, because most people don't know about cryptocurrency, they still don't know crypto because crypto here is still illegal, so only certain people know.

not musch of them knows about it.though its a low GDp country soo many  people dont know about online work to earn money.maybe 1/2% of them knows about crypto currency i guess

There's a very few people who know what bitcoin is in my country. but there is an  increase everyday because some of them start to take it seriously. 

In my country most of the young people have heard about Bitcoin and they think Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that exists. They have never heard about any of the altcoins. The people here that really know what is cryptocurrency and know how to use it are perhaps about 1% of the people below the age of 40

Yea I can't give the approximate of those in to this stuff in my country but I believe average percentage are involved and mass number of  people will soon join, it is on point and trending

I don't know about exact statistics on it. But based on my observation around me, i guess there might be around 25 to 40 percent people's that are known about cryptocurrency among them only 20 to 30 percent people's might holding cryptocurrency for daily profit while others might not using because of lack on knowledge about it. Thank you.

there were 6 million or more people who know about crypto additional. Because most people who are connected to the Internet's core. And they increased every day for more knowledge.

2 hours ago, Yak said:

The genuine figure of folks citizens who are by means of crytocurrency is not incorrigible but near are alot children relations who are intending to recognize about the Bitcoin and crytocurrency in my country.

i think now a days the people are familiar with crypto as now internet and phone are available in all over the world .

a lot of people don't know about bitcoin and crypto coins. Most people know the names of Facebook, youtube, and google but they have not any knowledge about the crypto world and it will take more time for many small countries

Here are a lesser amount of figure of persons who be aware of about crypto in my country, level populate who habit smart cellular phone and internet don't recognize about cryptocurrency. natives progress in sequence about crypto normally from public media as till in half a shake foremost torrent media. 

How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience? ... In my country, still, a lot of people don't know about bitcoin and .

My country still a bit behind in adopting and implementing cryptocurrencies so there are only a few large scale miners and only very big traders. I myself have included many people from my community in crypto through refferals.

468x60-3.png

Maybe in our country is 30% out of 100% because most of the people I know and knew crypto are related in technology or an IT students like in our department all of us are engage in crypto currency because most of discover it due to our course which is information technology.

Only few people  in my country  that know and believed  crypto. Some of them said that crypto and Cryptocurrencies are scammed. 

around fifty percent of the whole world already knows about Bitcoin, since in 2017 it was in the news.

Most probably don't remember it though, but the next time they hear about it they will certainly want to know more. It is like everyone of us. We heard something in the news, didn't care much until either someone else

44 minutes ago, Adamsy said:

Crypto is very special international business forum which is set  for special offer, as such the population of crypto member is unpredictable 

When talking about crypto it doesn't means cryptotalk, but this means cryptocurrencies... So you have to answer how many people are knowing cryptocurrencies in your country you live

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/13/2020 at 4:57 PM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

All after wqtching the money but all afraid to do the job or they all try to stay away from cryptocurrency...

sorry.i do not know about your question.i also want to know about this topic.i hope,people will answer this question properly .thank you so much.

There is a lot of people know about bitcoin or crypto in our country but only few of them understand how it wok and how the price go up and down every time.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

In my country millions of people have the basic know-how of cryptocurrencies as you know that this is the era of Internet and Internet is available all over the world and it is easily accessible too. so the whole word is connected with each other that's why millions of people know Crypto in my country.