Will Exchange fail if my computer dies or the network is lost ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Will Exchange fail if my computer dies or the network is lost ?

No, I do not think that the order that I gave will fail, when giving an order to sell or buy, the order will be done by simply clicking on it, except that its execution may require some time, but the implementation will take place whether you are connected to the Internet or not, so it will be done in any case

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you are talking about currency mining, and this mining needs high-quality computers that have special specifications, as I know one of the friends who tried to mine on their computers and this led to disabling these devices

There is no problem, if the computer fails you then the process will be canceled, and the coins are returned to your wallet, however, I recommend that you have a good internet when you carry out your operations.

I do not think that you will lose your cryptocurrencies that you were trading when the Internet connection is disconnected or if a problem occurs in your computer, if you have sent a request for trading, the order can be executed without your connection to the Internet and you will not lose anything.

• +2 1

In fact, my friend, your computer may not bear the pressure of these technologies, and you must update it in order not to remain in this problem and suffering because it is a very bad thing. Better to lose your fatigue.

• +2 1

Dear I don't think it will fail if you disable your computer, but you have to be reminded of your personal information, it is really wonderful and deserves a lot of attention from us so it is important to all of us, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

No, a failure will not occur when, during the exchange, transfer of cryptocurrencies from one address to another, your computer will turn off. Cryptocurrency is in the blockchain system and you should not worry about it. 

Do not worry, your money will be fine, the exchange request is sent immediately, but the exchange process needs some time, during this time if any problem occurs such as power failure or computer problems or any problem, the exchange process will continue without any risk.

• +4 1

Certainly, you will not lose your cryptocurrencies because the site does not depend on your device to make transactions and exchanges, but rather depends on its own servers

• +1 1

think some of the sites are not failing because this is happens online but there has some websites that is recommended that don't turn off the computer while exchanging a coin, i hope it may help you.

• +1 1

I didn't think their will be anything that will affect that transaction because the network will be the first to stop it work before any other access that will make the exchange happen and it is disconnected already.

Often we transact both sending and exchanging under normal circumstances can be done quickly and easily. But there are conditions where we have experienced a power outage so that the computer sending money will shut down or the network suddenly disappears, I have experienced something like that and the money I send remains on track and the transaction is completed perfectly.

• +4 1

No, my friend, this does not affect you, because as soon as you give the exchange order, the platform will start to activate your request, so if your internet connection is cut off, the platform will continue to carry out the order

• +1 1

The cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology has already been a very good technology sets, so you wouldn't loss your resources for this reason because i think that the only weakness of the cryptocurrency is the failure to recover the coins sent to the wrong address.

You are right that exchange sites have nothing to do with computers and networks In case the computer can be damaged if we can keep the key of our exchange site safe then we can easily log in from any other device. There is nothing to fail here.

• +2 1

You do not need to worry, because you will not lose your cryptocurrencies because the platform has servers that are always connected to the Internet, and it will store the last operation you performed and when you turn on your device again, you will continue from where you left off

I don't think when you on yobit some time our network can lose and that time our payment is send . But some is working ,but after some time when our network fine then that is on your wallet and on exchange.  Not yet happen to me . So i think if any had experience about it that we explain more about it. But i think when your are using blockchain then it less chance to lose our money during exchange. So we need to use that wallet which is required some thing which to be unique after send money then it will be fine.