How To: Check if you're the only one having problems in Cryptotalk.org - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How To: Check if you're the only one having problems in Cryptotalk.org

Many problems coming due to huge number of people are coming in this site. The moderator should take some actions to solve such type of big problems who give us less benefit. This message should not be ignored and convey it to the top manager. We are always supporting cryptotalk for many reasons but now this platform are creating many problems for us. So please solve our issue.

I personally use any other device to see if the certain site is working perfectly or not, so it works for me too but if someone do not keep another device too he can use this method, it is good one.

Thats something i didnt knew but for me i really didnt need to do that as for mine if i try to enter cryptotalk when its down it will just show me that the ip to the server is not receiving it so i dont have to do that much of stuff just to know when its down or not.

This is true, my friend

Some technical problems may occur in the forum and we cannot access the forum and enter it, but your advice is very important to know if the problem is your only one or all members suffer from the same problem

It is an amaing tool to let tge people  know the current states of the  sites, but is it includes more features or it just a way to know if a sute ia active or not ? 

Well thanks mate for sharing this information with us. It ia really helpful. Sometimes i face this problem of sever error or server timeout. I will check form now on whether it is happening to me only or everyone is this forum.

There are some websites that show us if a website is having problems or is it something from our system that is blocking access. It is good to know about this website, I was using another one and they all test and ping the domains we enter.

I do not think it is a good idea, few days back the forum stayed ofline for a while and during the access we were notified that the forum is ofline and the rest of the things are working perfecctly. So there is no need of such thing.

Hey mate!You are right i also face the same problem.My page some times load very slow.I don't know what is the reason.Maybe that will be my internet problem.Or may be the sever is having the problem.But then it get better.I don't know what is the reason.But the same problem did with so much times.Which make me frustrated.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a tool is great , I have never knew about this website before  anytime I face a problem accessing crypto talk I will make a try in using this website to confirm weather the problem is from my internet connectivity or from the cryptotalk server.

Just of recent the problem I know I have noticed since my joining is from the yobit exchanger not from cryptotalk forum while login in to it. What I learnt with all these site is that we need to give few hours and try again when such occur

Thanks for sharing this device, however I need to feature something, I assume we can recognise that this trouble is in every member right here without this, because there is lots of subjects here are speaking about this trouble, so when we see all of us right here is wondering then we may be sure that this difficulty isn't just with you, I'm no longer underestimate your informations but including a brand new idea

• Useful or interesting 1

That is really a helpful information. I can use this site to see if any site is working now. A few days ago yobit ddos attack was happening over and over. I thought it can be only my problem but after discussing in group i found that it was everyone's problem. So now on i can clear for myself from this website. Great post mate.

😍😍 I usually ask my colleagues if they will experience this issues because they are also a member on this forum...

That is great for sharing this site, that will be great for members to be checking if they have any problem before complaining to the site admins. 

On 11/18/2020 at 5:01 PM, Johny Sins said:

Great post, you should also suggest the following mirror websites which also check for down websites: isup.me, downfor.io and the long version of the name, downforeveryoneorjustme.com, They're useful if one of the down detectors is down.

Thanks for given the names of these websites @Johny Sins.It is good to know names of multiple related websites.I think that there are also different websites to check whether some other website gives payment or not.Having these tool websites saves our money and time.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

It is very good that we all know if have problems on the platform a possible way is there to tell one the kind of problem is having, vote of appreciations gose to our admin, moderator and the rest members on these forum. 

Yes, I encountered this problem only now, and that with the beginning of the new day, the site updates the servers for a short period. I cannot update the page

In fact, I have never encountered this problem on the CryptoTalk site, but sometimes you encounter me on the yobit platform, the site is closed for the sake of updating

I have not tried it using that and I am not familiar about that website but based on your topic. You usually use it and it helps you to identify if the website is in the down status or not. But I think sometimes the server or website itself is not the problem. Maybe because of your internet or devices. Some devices does not supported large data and internet sometimes can not catch up the needed speed

I never felt this kind of error, few days back the website was down and the page told me that it will take some time and I came after a While than. If you want to try you can do it.

Thank you friend for your information, it is really very useful, and I think it can serve for more people. The fact is that I myself often encountered this problem on the Internet, and it seemed to me that this was my problem, so I often restarted the Internet. Now I understand that this is a problem for the entire forum, and it needs to be resolved. Perhaps it was the hosting!

excellent tool, so far I have not had problems with cryptotalk, but this type of information is good to know and take into account for when needed, thanks brother, good help