How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

I am totally satisfied with you my friend . If we want to invest or earn money then we should collect enough information or knowledge about investing . As because there is also risk in investing . So , We should invest with full information . 

I think, the cryptocurrencies is not too risky compared to forex, forex is very risky, because if you make a wrong calculation, then your money will be lost (win or lose), but in crypto that doesn't happen, when you trade, your money doesn't disappear when the price goes down, but your money will come back when the price goes up. So, crypto is not too risky. Crypto is future

• +5 1

I personally am not willing to take any risks, first because I only invested what I gained in the free claims, I did not invest my own money. And so far it's been going well, I only have earnings. I want to continue like this for some time.

• +5 1

3 minutes ago, JoaoFontes said:

I personally am not willing to take any risks, first because I only invested what I gained in the free claims, I did not invest my own money. And so far it's been going well, I only have earnings. I want to continue like this for some time.

I agree, I am new here and in cryptocurrencies, I know little, but if by chance I want to invest and take risks when investing in cryptocurrencies, I have to search and inform myself very well. Because the market is very volatile, but for now, I can’t take any risks 

• Useful or interesting 1

Para mí el riesgo de capital es muy importante, también debemos gestionar esa pérdida con la mayor ganancia posible, así que si tuviera que perder dinero, creo que lo haría con el 2% de mi capital.

I am always ready to take 90% risk. Because in crypto field risk is mandatory.  Without risk you can't earn huge profits or huge money.

As a crypto fans, I am taking risks by investing. Some says that the most risky thing in this world is not to take risks at all. So, taking risks is something we cannot avoid in this world if we want to get out from our safety zone and want to achieve something better in this life.

"Never invest more than the amount which you are afford to lose". That's what I say when I see these sort of questions, of course there's many others factors to consider when it comes to investing, like the market analysis, the amount of time in which you expect to recover your initial capital, your past experience, and those kind of stuff, but i think that the main rule to take a good choice in everything related to investment (trading for example) needs to be the one which I just mentioned at the beginning (at least in my humble opinion) ^^.

After learning all the risk factor of this market, I take this risk before crypto I operates on the forex market, one thing I learned from market brand experience is essential to success.

Coming into the world of cryptocurrency, I understand that this is a risk and I take full responsibility.  Before investing, I check the information and details of the project in which I plan to invest.  I also trust the advice of people who have been in this field for a long time.  I am not engaged in trade yet, because only recently in this field, but I plan to study in this direction.

the risks are very big, no one knows what it will cost tomorrow, what if tomorrow everything will grow or collapse?  it is impossible to predict

On 1/12/2020 at 9:26 PM, Saheli said:

I think without take risk life is nothing i took many risk before a

year ago but i did not success in big earning now i am just earning

from here without risk

Without risking any thing; in my opinion the plans shown on ybit as investments are very good way to earn without risking; my opinion

to be honest, I try not to invest a lot of money that would be a pity to lose.  it is a good skill to be able to control yourself and not lose everything in one go.  but this skill did not appear immediately.

I am trading in the spot method, away from margin or futures, and therefore the loss is not available if you wait to achieve the target Secondly, adopted a strategy of buying or selling in the form of parts and from different regions.

• +1 1

It depends if I'm going to invest in a project I'm advising a little and that's where I take the risk since no business is 100% safe, so in this world of cryptocurrencies you have to take a little risk, usually I usually be cautious and I think a lot sometimes and that has made me lose some profits.

I am willing to lose half of the investment I make, all this if the other half of my investment is multiplied by a hundred

Cryptocurrencies are already a reality and every day there are more people who buy and sell cryptocurrencies, in my country there are places that cut their hair and pay with cryptocurrencies, markets and businesses are opening up more and more to cryptocurrencies, so I don't I think that this is going to end, rather that it is here to stay and that every day it will improve instead of disappearing.
You have to use cryptocurrencies with confidence and try to make a profit and not think about failure.

I take too much risks, i guess i have that in my blood. I try to avoid pure gambling because i know i get addicted on that but in trading, investing, basically anything else i can just jump head in without thinking. This has its advantages because with that i have managed to learn about totally random crypto projects. And i don't just stay in few of them. But naturally it can be really bad for investments as well.

I won't take any risk in investment because I'm still into coping and learning more with cryptos, tho I learned already but it's better to be more knowledgeable in investing something.

In my opinion you want to earn a lot of Bitcoins, you have to take risks. You have to risk investing your coins because there are many platforms they are paying for first but eventually the site will go away. If you trade bitcoins, it's risky because you don't know the price goes up, increased or decreased, but if you have some strategy it's profitable.  

Beloved and dear, you see danger is always present in this life, so it is necessary for you to be always courageous. Everything requires courage, courage, sacrifice, effort, work and mastery