How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

Of course, this must be taken into account, and in investing we must accept the idea of loss before profit, This is one of the great risks, but in my opinion, if I did not make a mistake, I did not and will never learn from him, and there is a way to avoid mistakes, which is to have an expert friend in this world and be with you at every stage in order to benefit from his experiences.

When it comes to a places like this that one have to work before earning it is not just to earning but what are you going to pass through before earning, it is not everyone that can endure for long before making it.

Many people jump in to the world of crypto withoit proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with its only because many thinks that being in this digital currency make them earn fast become rich you need to know the basic rules of investing and understant with you.

In fact, the world of cryptocurrencies, the amount we earn from them equals the same amount of risk that they are in. Therefore, before working with our cryptocurrencies, we must gain knowledge and experience from this forum to reduce the risks as much as possible.

• +2 1

When I joined the forum only because it is given on every post, but I saw fun in the world of coding, and perhaps when I became familiar with the world of cryptography, I would invest in it, as it is not a risk in my opinion, but an opportunity for profit.

• +4 1

Yes friends, I have too much risky spirit  and I can always take all kinds of risk to achieve success. Because I think one who cannot take the risk can never achieve success .

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Success and failure in trading and investing are two things that cannot be categorized predicted We work hard and strive to analyze all the data about the currency that we want to invest in, and we strive to do so, but no one guesses what will actually happen. Luck will also play its part in this.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Now I want to trading my coins more and more.In my opinion now I have proper knowledge about trading and invest. So,I want to invest and trading my coins more for get much profits.

Taking risk in the field of working with cryptocurrencies is essential I think, if you want to invest, it is very difficult to guarantee that you will win, the market is very volatile and forecasting currency rates is difficult. We always have to prepare for the loss because it is a possibility, and we have to deal with it in a correct way and continue to work without it negatively affecting us.

• +2 1

i think taking risks in life in any field is necessary. because sometimes losing it all is a must to win it all . and being afraid of taking risks is the biggest mistake ever, it keeps you from moving forward and achieving your dreams 

I think I'm willing yo take a  muvh calculated risk that Will  earn Mr appreciable profit, because everything we do involves much risk all that is required is to be calculative.

I think that the risks that we will face depend on what we want to do, for example, investing and trading in cryptocurrencies, the investment must be with surplus money and not debts or that we need it, and also for mining, for example, we must consider the large cost of the equipment that we will need and is the mining process really worth all this The money we'll pay and also can we afford to damage some equipment

You must endure failure and not greed for what you win and do not become an encouragement for money and your concern is only bringing money without patience because this will negatively affect your business. You must work with precision and patience.

I think that taking the riskes maybe helpful for a bigainner because learning from mistakes is the best way to start.

I joined this club to learn other ways of investing in digital  currencies.

I wish for all members good luck.

It goes without saying that any novice will have this question when he enters the world of cryptocurrencies.

When I entered this forum, I did not know anything about it, or even if it contains potential processes, but I decided to bear the results, whatever they were, and failure does not mean the end of the day, but I try again until I reach my dream.

• +2 1

Are we people who accept challenges in our life? Do I adapt to pressure situations and do I look for a way to solve it? Do I make an effort to set goals in my life and if I don't get them I get discouraged? Do I have mental strength to face both the ups and downs that an investment may cause? Do I get a document for every project I have? These are questions that we must all ask ourselves, so you can know if you are prepared to take risk in any commercial projection.

We must enter the field of encrypted currencies and we have enough information. This field is full of risks that we must face with our expertise related to the field of encrypted currencies

• +2 1

I hate to take risks, but entering the world of coding, in my opinion, is not a risk, and we cannot deny that every mistake we make drives us to gain more experience.

Yes ,I am ready to take risks but at that time I have no money to make investment. When this happens I would surely take risky investments on this btc forum as it's a reliable and trustworthy platform for everyone.

Not much, seriously, not much! And i know it is the risk takers in every field, who are two steps ahead of the rest but most of them are those who are not afraid to put, not all but most of what they have, on stake. They gamble and are not afraid to lose it all. Im not a person like that. Maybe that's why im a step behind many others. 

Hello dear
I believe that the comments and the publication of important and supportive topics for the continuation of this forum .. does not leave us at risk.
But dealing with cryptocurrencies in the markets with very large sums in addition to the field of investing using these currencies can expose us to some risks due to price changes.

Even if you are an experienced trader, you can make mistakes and no one can control anything that happens in life. What matters is that we learn from our mistakes and stand firm no matter how many times we fail.

You need to know the basic rules of investing and understand that you need to invest money is not a critical amount and not in any case not critical this are the things that must be answer on the mind first before the intering in crypto.

• +3 1

Taking risks comes through enduring work and its timing, as well as patience and doing well.
Risk is always the basis of success in every business.
But we have to be more powerful and bear the burden more.

Dear of course, with regard to risk, you can risk, but there is a response in the world of cryptocurrencies, especially in trading, and I am afraid of losing money and I am careful in what I do and you can change your life in profits and loss and gain money and lose more if he endures losing this same logic and thank you