How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

I need to avoid dangers as much as I can, I need to take part in a few recognized funding or trading web sites, and popular ones, I cannot hold any losses any further, because I attempted some losses in the past and I'm now not sure that I can preserve them again

I need to evade hazards as much as Possible, I need to partake in some known speculation or exchanging destinations, and mainstream ones, I can't hold any misfortunes starting now and into the foreseeable future, since I attempted a few misfortunes before and I don't know that I can hold them once more

I am willing to take risks because I know that sometimes I will have failures but that is what the risks we take are about because sometimes you have to take them to know you are going to win or fail.

I agree with you countless individuals watch  sites  and come in crypto world they figure they Will be wealthy in couple of days they no legitimate information except for in the event that you need rich face challenge in the event that you acquire don't voracious and when you misfortune don't be up set each disappointment give an exercise and experience by and by take the danger yet this time you have insight so you don't misfortune on the grounds that without hazard you never procure in crypto hazard is the principle factor in crypto .

• +1 1

Everyone must take risk is crypto.Because we can not successful without taking any risks.But i will say don't take more risk in crypto.Over risk is very harmful for everyone.So take little risk to be a successful in crypto.

Risk is an unavoidable part in any investment, so we cant completely eradicate risks to get maximum profits. Profit is the reward for risk bearing, and efficient risk management is essential to minimize losses. But we have to make sure that we dont get into unknown investments or coins, and put ourselves in verge of huge losses. So make decisions after proper research amd studies to reduce risks, evaluate amd estimate all the risk factors involved before using your money for any investments.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

As for me, I won't advise people taking unnecessary risk all because of the little gain they will earn from an investment. Risk taking doesn't guarantees huge profit. Too much of risk taking can lead to huge amount of loss, so we have to apply wisdom to any of our investment in order to avoid loosing large amount of money. Little mistake can ruin an entire investment. Risk taking is a normal procedure for every investment bet we should try and always secure a guideline on how to manage it and make a positive impact out of it so as not to record a huge loss.

It is true that when investing or trading there are many risks, especially when you do not have much knowledge about the market and the forms of investment, but it is also true that he who does not risk does not win

Yes my friend. I think newbies takes more risk than others. When we face more risk we can earn more profit or money. But we want take risk or face riddles in this forum inorder to get more results and to achieve success. 

• +2 1

Taking of risk is a good thing because what you fail to take risk on yesterday will become someone success today and is  not a good idea of saying had i known I should I have do it. On my own opinion I will take the risk 100/100.

well.  In life, there is nothing we can do without taking risks,  starting a business is a risk and so is online business too.  However,  it proper to read about any cryptocurrencies you are willing to invest in  before starting.  But the risk in this forum is worth taking. 

When I join this forum , I got the knowledge about that this platform is paying per post , I confirmed it then I join it , I take 100 Percent Risk to join this platform to check this platform and I am working on it. By the help of forum post I can say that as I am Beginner it's a good platform to earn , and easy to understand 

You have to take a risk to complete the challenge of 100 post to earn 

Taking risk is the way to success.we should have to take risks for better standard of life.so l like to work at this site with hope without too much knowledge about it but I am hopeful in doing work well and to earn money. 

Your words are correct, and for me, I development slowly, that is, I examine every step I take without speeding or greed to make money, and I accumulate statistics approximately cryptocurrencies and I anticipate that I could be ready in case I fail and I will go back all my bills and analyze from my mistake

On 1/12/2020 at 2:38 AM, Black_Sword said:

For me before I started in this forum, I have already found a proof that this forum is paying per post so I don't feel any risk when I started posting here but when it comes to to trading and investing, I'm always thinking if I'm going to risk because I don't have enough knowledge about trading and investing so it is hard for to so those things and I need more experience to do that.

@Ms.o @Black_Sword I also made a thorough investigation about this forum and I witnessed a some of my initiators withdraw their earnings. So the risk is worth taking. I dont have any fear of taking risk hear.

I always taking risk for now. If that is have rational and not really giving me impact so high if i lose, i will going take that risk. For example, i am already 7 years playing gambling with cryptocurrency. I know that is wrong decision, but i keep doing it because i want to test my skills. But for now i going to stop my addiction, my lose already so big. So what you must learn is when you must stop doing the risk.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I take such a risk, realizing that I am responsible for my decisions and actions.  any negative outcomes or consequences are up to me, since I decided to invest in it.  Yes, I understand that when there is a minus, I will most likely be driven there or something, but only for a couple of hours, since emotions need to be given a way out, otherwise nothing.

I believe that if you have sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how to invest and trade in them, that will spare you the risks.
In any case, we must work carefully to avoid running into risks.

• +3 1

I suggest that you get use to taking risks because with risks you will become more firm in cryptocurrencies and you will also discover better ways to .make better profits but it comes with a lot if risks and you might even lose some money along the way.

even how good or expert you are in trading,still we've made mistakes as nobody can control everthing that happens, what matter is we learned from it and stand  

Taking risk without calculating it is a stupid act, so it's better you take a calculated risk before investing anything anywhere. So it's not about taking risk but taking calculated risk

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello everyone, before joining this forum I wasn't willing to take any risk in cryto currency trading because I don't have any idea or experience on it but now that I have a little and learning more about crypto currency, I'm willing to take high risk in investing my money on crypto currency.

On 1/12/2020 at 9:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

If you really want to earn money then you should take risks because every successful entrepreneur has a characteristics of being risk taker. If you think that you can gain easily then it will surely has low income.

In every platform or business risk is the first the to consider because the higher risks one take the more ones chances of making it. This platform have heard about, known of and was ready to go into the market

• +3 1