Introducing newbies to crypto - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Introducing newbies to crypto

These is a very useful information that will be beneficial to the members, most especially the newbies who recently joined, moreover every newbie must understand that the very first 100 post is essential in the forum which is why they must work hard and try by all means to complete the first step and continue with the daily task before they start earning.

• +2 1

Introducing newbies to crypto via cryptotalk forum, they will earn bitcoin profit every post. In my opinion, this is the only way for beginners to be interested in cryptocurrency, if they are not interested, of course they will suffer losses. Within a month of working on CryptoTalk you can make $ 150, which is good enough for a beginner's income.

• +1 1

I have done several airdrops to earn money and it is a good option to attract people to the cryptographic world and, being honest, I came to the cryptographic world for the same reason, I am sad not to have reached the yobit airdrops, but I was in other of different pages and if I earn money, I can say that it is an excellent way, but the bad thing is that most of the airdrops are scam and you do not earn anything, but I am glad to see these airdrops made because the interest in cryptocurrencies grew in me and I was able to find this wonderful forum.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this useful post. I say welcome to new members. All new members can learn knowledge about crypto currency and earn money freely. But always you follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Never create by copy paste to other post.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2021 at 8:13 AM, The Game said:

These is a very useful information that will be beneficial to the members, most especially the newbies who recently joined, moreover every newbie must understand that the very first 100 post is essential in the forum which is why they must work hard and try by all means to complete the first step and continue with the daily task before they start earning.

You have said it all my friend with patience we can all benefit from this forum because not long ago I completed my 100 posts of the forum but it wasn't easy i have to say but since I am determined I never gave up and now I am posting to begin earning in few days coming.

Its very difficult to be introducing newbies into the cryptocurrency especially those newbies who already got scammed through the online platforms such as social medias, so that when you are introducing crypto to them, they might thought that might also be scamming tricks.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

37 minutes ago, Labozhii said:

You have said it all my friend with patience we can all benefit from this forum because not long ago I completed my 100 posts of the forum but it wasn't easy i have to say but since I am determined I never gave up and now I am posting to begin earning in few days coming.

Good that is very interesting and welcome to the forum mate, actually you have already make a step ahead by completing the first 100 post and now you are on the journey of the daily task which 20 post per day, I will advice you to always stick to the rules and regulation of the forum and avoid anything prohibited here. All the best

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, of course you are right, that what you are saying is true, officials and those involved in encryption should pay bitcoins and cryptocurrencies free of charge in the first period and then make paid competitions,. 

• +3 1

It is a very good way to attract an audience and much better an audience of new people and thus we increase the population that immerses itself in this world of cryptocurrencies, it makes a lot of sense to be able to take advantage of these opportunities offered by some platforms.

• +1 1

That's right, the best way to attract people is give them an opportunity to earn some Bitcoin, fill their wallet and show them how the transactions works

• +2 1

I like this strategy but if I want to follow it I will make some changes like introduce them to crypto by attracting them of the profits I can make from this field when having enough knowledge , or leading them to this forum and showing them how they can earn money and learn about crypto at the same time which will make anyone like this idea and give it a try which may lead him later to success in crypto and make huge profits from it 

I see this better than earning by making wallets and such stuff

• +2 1

if you are a newcomer or a beginner in this crypto world then you must first of all we need oldie rules and regulations in this form so that you do not make any major mistakes and also get help from experience the people in this platform. At the same time crypto is a platform where you can make money for yourself.

On 10/9/2019 at 5:02 AM, Wifey1976 said:

You are right crypto wallet is very important. If we compare it to bank it is passbook or atm card which contain your password or pin to access the transactions that you want to do. But crypto wallet specially digital wallet. Make sure that your private keys are private and secured because it the key to your account and to avoid to be victim of so many scams cases now.

Yes you are right mate introducing newbie to cryptotalk is really a difficult task because it has a lot of challenges but the best way is to get them free gift from what you are able to earn in order to encourage them another thing is crypto wallet it is very important but make sure that your private key are secure to avoid been scammed by hackers 

• +2 1

Many people become interested in crypto because they see the potential on it that you can really earn money. I hope that many people will become interested in investing crypto

• +2 1

Some minds do not accept new or intangible things, they only believe in what they see and touch with their hands .. So let's get them, my friend, and the future is the one who will reveal to them and see with their own eyes that the crypto world is real and not fictional or just scams as they think

• +3 1

Yes, you are right convincing everyone is really especially when you are equal in terms that of status, so just work hard and be successful in bitcoin and you can easily convince them.

• +3 1

I agree with the OP that a good way to get people to join the crypto world is to tell them how to find coins easily for example like the pay per post program in this forum.

• +2 1

Yea more people will actually get interested if they earn bitcoins  in cryptoworld platform first these free coins will really entice their interest which later in turn gives birth to constant urge of being in cryptoworld

• +3 1

It is certainly a tough object to get on to absorb new relations about cryptocurrencies. as every new qualities involves in cryptocurrency planet to be heavy overnight. If I tries to show them about hazard they don't precision about it. 

• +3 1

Well, its literally hard to tell them this cryptocurrency because there are some deeply terms that they didn't understand, we need to introduce them the basic informations about cryptocurrency and when they have some questions, try to answer them

• +1 1

To start with ... you have a lot of typos in your post. You should pay attention to these things (I hope you accept my sincere respect). As for your talk about persuading people. I also suffer from this problem as the confidence of classical people is non-existent regarding cryptography and cryptocurrencies. So you have to learn and earn in front of them to be convinced.

Perhaps this is a good idea to attract people to cryptocurrencies, but for me, I do not like KYC authentication because they ask for personal information, and I do not like to give my information to anyone.

• +1 1

My friend, there are many, many and varied portfolios that can be dealt in, as they provide the addition of many currencies that can be used and various transactions for that we have to choose the correct place for that

I think we can help the newbies in such a way that if they have any issue or have any question, then we should give them suggestion to resolve their problem and give them more knowledge.When we consult each other, more people will join and the demand for cryptocurrency will increase so much and its value will also be very high, which will benefit a lot of people having bit coin.

I also get this airdrop when it started. But i don't join it. Because i don't have any passport to complete kyc. Without kyc anyone won't eligible to get the free bonus. That's why i leave the airdrop programme.

• Useful or interesting 1